PDA

View Full Version : Genetic engineering, tecticles grow back in future?

frasse999
04-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi
I had an idea. When stem cell research progress so that you can have body parts grow back would more ppl be likely to do body modifications i.e. ********** for instance.

Say that growing back both testicles would cost $5k USD one could have his balls ********* by a mistress and then live a while as eunuch then pay for stem cells and grow them back.

I think I would go ahead then but I would do it during vacation so that if I felt "I need to get out of this NOW" feeling I could do the operation and have the grow back ready for when vacation ends.
Thoughts?

I bet there are a lot of war veterans that want their bollocks grow back as well so ther should already be science going on for this.

Alec Anaconda, A1
04-09-2012, 12:22 PM
I do hope that any person doing serious research, on testicular regeneration, does not have the misfortune of reading this OP.

Alec Anaconda (in limbo)

evilgrl
04-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi
I had an idea. When stem cell research progress so that you can have body parts grow back would more ppl be likely to do body modifications i.e. ********** for instance.

Say that growing back both testicles would cost $5k USD one could have his balls ********* by a mistress and then live a while as eunuch then pay for stem cells and grow them back.

I think I would go ahead then but I would do it during vacation so that if I felt "I need to get out of this NOW" feeling I could do the operation and have the grow back ready for when vacation ends.
Thoughts?

I bet there are a lot of war veterans that want their bollocks grow back as well so ther should already be science going on for this.

Interesting thought, but I get the feeling it would be more than 5k to grow a body part. Plus it would just seem wrong that they would be growing something like testicles when people would be waiting for important organs like livers and hearts.

Plus from my side the attraction of the whole thing is that it doesn't grow back, it's final!

SamSam
04-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Interesting thought, but I get the feeling it would be more than 5k to grow a body part. Plus it would just seem wrong that they would be growing something like testicles when people would be waiting for important organs like livers and hearts.

Plus from my side the attraction of the whole thing is that it doesn't grow back, it's final!

Love that saying "it's final " years of torture without release for me but fun for you evilgrl,

frasse999
04-10-2012, 01:22 PM
She is so cruel but I respect that :)

SamSam
04-10-2012, 02:18 PM
She is so cruel but I respect that :)
Yep it's like " I DON'T WHAT YOU TO HAVE BALLS OR PENIS... EVER"
Its My pleasure & needs not yours slave, you can suffer in silence, while its fun fun fun for me. So cool

BallbustingPrincess
04-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Be nice if there was a quick way of it happening just incase we girls got a bit too excited and 'accidently' did squish one, it could be easily replaced by another one....an endless cycle. Busting>popping>regenerating.
Tho I guess if that was the case, for those into ********** it would lose its edge knowing that they could come back and it wouldnt be the final cut

x

teapot42
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Hard to tell how this would go actually. The repercussions of losing a ball would go away so you could go harder and longer.

In terms of pain you could push the limits even more. You could also go for more extreme experiences - steel toe cap boots, significant electro torture, stomping - without the associated risks.

In effect, it could become 'open season' on testicles.

The problem is that 'light' busting then becomes less of a thrill and even harder stuff could become less satisfying.

I know there are things I'd like to try but won't because I want both balls working. On the other hand, part of the thrill is knowing my balls are in danger...

evilgrl
04-10-2012, 06:40 PM
On the other hand, part of the thrill is knowing my balls are in danger...

Without that it just wouldn't be fun anymore! :Baahaha:

evilgrl
04-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Be nice if there was a quick way of it happening just incase we girls got a bit too excited and 'accidently' did squish one, it could be easily replaced by another one...
x

Well we can do that anyway...unfortunately for the guy it would have to be with a different guys. :)

Castratrix's pet
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Plus it would just seem wrong that they would be growing something like testicles when people would be waiting for important organs like livers and hearts.

I agree with evilgrl. There is a very long list of very sick patients waiting for organs like hearts, kidneys, livers, etc. This kind of genetic engineering would be used to make organs like that to save lives, it would not be used to repeatedly make balls for a woman to keep cutting off or destroying, and that is how it should be.

I also agree with her that a very big part of the thrill, a very big part of the whole femdom ********** fantasy is the permanance of **********, it can't be undone, once she castrates him he is a eunuch forever. That is a big part of the castratrix's power over her male/eunuch victim. At least for me, and I'm sure for most who have femdom ********** fantasies, a very big part of it is the permanance of the ********** at her hands.

For me, I really feel when medical science gets to being able to regrow or regenerate organs it should be used only to save lives. I do believe if a man loses his testicles because of a real medical reason but wants to father children with his wife and have a family, that is the one kind of case where I think it would be ok to regrow testicles.

It should not be used so people can keep on engaging in the same sex fantasy over and over again. That would be a gross misuse of this technology. And like we said, eliminating the permanance of ********** takes away a lot of what the femdom ********** fantasy is all about.

msms
04-13-2012, 05:00 PM
If it ever becomes possible, then the new balls will go to the rich.

frasse999
04-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Without that it just wouldn't be fun anymore! :Baahaha:

Evil Girl is right in a sense. If it was reversible then it would remove some of the seriousness behind a "If you cheat ima fucking cut your balls off". A guy could just go to get some reballs at the hospital :D

I am split on this issue, part of me agree with you and part of me wants to eat the cake and have it :jumpsmile

SamSam
04-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Well we can do that anyway...unfortunately for the guy it would have to be with a different guys. :)

It's like" oh well your balls are finished" let's move on,can't cum no more haha
Bye new balls please.