PDA

View Full Version : New clips with Julia and Liz at Ballbusting Legends!

Ballbusting Legends
04-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Just an FYI, there are two great new clips out at BB Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) - the first of these is: "A Lesson in Ballbusting: Liz Teaches Taylor to Smash Testicles"This is the sort of clip you can find only at BB Legends- you've got Liz, an unbelievably hott and sexy 18 year girl who loves ballbusting, teaching her real life friend Taylor to bust balls. Liz is one of my (and the fan's) all time favorites, with her sexy girl next door attitude, great looks and body, and vicious testicles attacks. What more could you want? Taylor is a striking brunette who shows real promise in this clip, her first time busting a naked guy in the balls. The hits are brutal, but the girls maintain that fun attitude- just like if the hott girl you knew in college kicked you in the balls- as opposed to that overbearing domme attitude.

The 2nd new clip is: "Julia's Brutal Bikini Ballbusting Clip". Julia returns in another installment of our great series with her! In this clip, we have one of our hottest girls ever (just check out those legs and ass just made to bust some balls), who is also one of our biggest kickers ever, busting balls in a bikini. What's not to like? Julia maintains her playful attitude all the while putting her bb pet in her place by crushing his testicles time and time again. One of my favorite clips that we have ever made! Once again, check out both clips at www.c4s.com/31931

blancanvas
04-18-2012, 08:23 PM
How about a clip of the dude taking off his mask, no ball-busting. I just want to see who has been getting their nuts cracked this whole time lol :Baahaha: