PDA

View Full Version : Story_ want female narration or art

groverlovebb
04-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Hello, The following is a story I would LOVE a woman to narrate and send to me or post here. Or anyone who can draw to design this story if possible, thanks
---
Story

Why men should not cook naked:

I came home from work one evening and heard my boyfriend in the kitchen. I was tired from a long day at the office and I went straight to my bedroom to change into my bra and panties.
“Hi honey” I called out making my way to the bedroom
“Hey babe, guess what?” he called out
“I’m cooking us a romantic dinner and I’m doing it nude” he finished, Even though I couldn’t see him I knew he was smiling when he said it.
I smiled at that. I was looking forward to a nice meal with him especially if he was going to serve it in the nude. I decided to wear my sexy black bra and then decided to relax in my room and let him cook.
However it was only a minute later that I heard him bang into something then I heard a horrifying scream!
I ran to the kitchen in my underwear to find my man, pressed up against a set of kitchen draws totally nude!
His eyes were bulging in his head and his mouth was locked open in a silent scream.
I looked down and what I saw made me giggle and cover my mouth.
My man had tripped in the kitchen while nude and fallen toward an open draw!
His bare nuts had fallen inside the opening of the draw and his body must have slammed it shut half a second later!
His balls were being squashed in the top kitchen draw.
“Oh my poor baby!” I exclaimed, trying not to laugh.
It was obvious he was in agony as his balls were very squashed in the top draw. I could see them squished against the draws opening and draw top.
I giggled and looked at him trapped there.
I couldn’t help myself. He couldn’t move or get away so I went and got my camera and came back. He tried to protest but he couldn’t move and all he could do is let out a comical high pitch squeal.
“CLICK CLICK CLICK” I started taking photos of his squashed testes. Lucky for him his penis wasn’t trapped in the draw to, just his nuts.
It wasn’t until after about 100 photos, close up and far away that I heard him manage to squeal the word “bitch”
“Oh really?” I said coyly. “Well then I guess I’m going to have to teach you a lesson then” I said with a sexy smile.
And before he could protest any further I brought my butt close to the top draw.
I smiled sexily and pretended to accidently drop my camera.
It fell to the floor by my feet.
“Oops” I said slowly and bent down to pick it up.
As I leaned down my curvy ass pressed into the top draw where his nuts were trapped and with a little hidden effort I closed the heavy draw even more, further squashing his big balls!
“AYIIIEEEEE” he screamed as I came up with a smile and turned around to look at what I’d done.
“Oh no” I feigned shock and covered my mouth.
“Did I squish your balls more?” “Oh you poor baby!”
He let out a moan.
Looking down I could tell his balls had swollen up significantly. There was no damage, only the hilarious agony they were in.
I giggled and ran my finger over his chest.
“I think I’ll leave you here for a while to think about what you called me”
And with that I gave the top draw a good push with my hands and wandered back to my bedroom