jamesgore112
04-21-2012, 08:49 PM
pretty damn sexy..
http://lnk.co/frisky-ballbust

stevesilver
04-21-2012, 09:05 PM
pretty damn sexy..
http://lnk.co/frisky-ballbust

Here's a direct link...not worth your time it in my opinion. Not very sexy...

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/frisky-ballbusting-victoria-has-a-fun-time-busting-my-balls/97Q-8xZDe6YQ0yZ4E5CIag

mick_sl8ter
04-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Thanx Stevesilver :thumbup

Can someone please PERMABAN jamesgore112 ?
I am sick and tired of his advertisement links.

You won't get rich you loser, you will die a poor pathetic bastard as you are now !

Dude
04-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Pff, while we're on this subject, I hope they permaban you you little loser, I am tired of your fucking responses to people and your anti gay slurs everywhere, just die already you fucking maggot piece of shit.

mick_sl8ter
04-22-2012, 05:46 AM
Pff, while we're on this subject, I hope they permaban you you little loser, I am tired of your fucking responses to people and your anti gay slurs everywhere, just die already you fucking maggot piece of shit.

Dude , I did not know jamesgore112 was your gay lover.
:bananawin

Head
04-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Dude , I did not know jamesgore112 was your gay lover.
:bananawin

:D :thumbup :bananajum

Dude
04-22-2012, 09:07 AM
you're so funny, I geuss that's why your mom still fucks you and all, but seriously, I know this is FEmaledom, but still, people like you are the reason gay people still can't marry, and get beat up everywhere around the world, hope you feel good about it fucker, and head, stfu and go suck your dad's dick again.

One from the Vaults
04-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah... fuck off, mick. james gore might be making money but at least he contributes something other than hate.

testycoles
04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Can't we all just get along?

This forum is a community for those with the same and similar sexual fetish which is intended to bring those together and to help each other out. Not for those to conflict with one another over minuscule differences.

blancanvas
04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
when people say this forum has gone down-hill, this is the kind of nonsense they're referring to

mick_sl8ter
04-23-2012, 12:34 AM
when people say this forum has gone down-hill, this is the kind of nonsense they're referring to

Yep probably true. If I were admin, I would delete this entire thread.
I am not the one spreading hate. I just expressed my discontent with people posting advertisement Spam!.

I must admit that posting negative feedback on advertisement spam can trigger hate posts from people like Dude, who still hold a grudge against me because in the past I expressed my discontent with homosexual content being posted on this forum.

He is still sending me private messages thinking I am interested in meeting with him somewhere to engage in physical contact :D.

Dude, stop being such a fag, there is a shitty smell to your posts, or should I say a certain fag-rant ;)

Dude
04-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Okay, for the sake of this forum I will be the better man, wich I am ofcourse, so I'll stop with the "hate"comments, if you agree to take that anti homosexual bullshit to some other site wich you no doubt frequntly visit :).