PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Pain

Selftailer
04-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi Folks, I would like to launch, with your help and cooperation, a new thread today as one of the thinks I like most is what I call the “sweet pain”. Which is and remain pain of course but is smothered by sentiment (love, frendship, fun wish, curiosity…) and powered by a huge complicity that usally goes together with love.
I would bet that these girl and boy are having much more fun and emotional involment than what they could share if were unknown each other.
So please enjoy this video and if you have some suggestions please post them. Thankyou

Selftailer

www.ballbusting tube. com/video/4735[/url]

:iluvu:

lws8512
04-25-2012, 07:00 AM
Good vid. Thanks!

Alec Anaconda, A1
04-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Selftailer:

Sweet Pain

Hi Folks, I would like to launch, with your help and cooperation, a new thread today as one of the things I like most is what I call the “sweet pain”. Which is and remain pain of course but is smothered by sentiment (love, frendship, fun wish, curiosity…) and powered by a huge complicity that usally goes together with love.

I would bet that these girl and boy are having much more fun and emotional involment than what they could share if were unknown each other.

So please enjoy this video and if you have some suggestions please post them. Thankyou

www.ballbusting (http://www.ballbusting) tube. com/video/4735

Whether this is making love or foreplay, it’s clearly romantic, a sharing of sexual affection between two bonded adults.

She gives him the pain he wants, but cares too much to damage him.

I’m not even sure that they recorded this with the original intention of making their intimacy public.

For me, this is the best kind of ballbusting.

Selftailer
04-27-2012, 02:38 PM
For me, this is the best kind of ballbusting.

I am glad and pleased to have your same feeling Alec. :)