PDA

View Full Version : Well-endowed women ballbusting

clicker123
04-27-2012, 11:13 PM
So just in the mood for this even though im sure 98% of men are, but i want this thread to be able those lovely large breasted women busting men. It just adds to the fetish for me, whats more confident than a busty woman busting a man's balls?

Anyway if you have any pics to share then please load em up!

memDruddy
04-30-2012, 01:14 PM
The storm clouds are gathering for women in the umma;

Johnni
06-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Looks like you'll have to upload some yourself. I guess it's not a common combination.

kickpom
06-09-2012, 03:32 AM
I had a mistress with huuuuuuge breasts bust my balls recently. It was heaven when she took her top off...

skweezme
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Looks like you'll have to upload some yourself. I guess it's not a common combination.

Would be surprised if it's not a common combination - plenty of images of well-endowed gorgeous women busting men. But maybe not extraordinarily-endowed if that was what you were looking for clicker?

try
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
So just in the mood for this even though im sure 98% of men are, but i want this thread to be able those lovely large breasted women busting men. It just adds to the fetish for me, whats more confident than a busty woman busting a man's balls?

Anyway if you have any pics to share then please load em up!

I only draw girls with big tits busting men. My favourite scenario is a big busted babe sticking her boobs under a guys nose, and as he gawps at them, up comes her knee!

clicker123
06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
True it is hard to explain what im really looking for because how do you define what well-endowed is. I would upload but my browser fights me over it. If i see one that just matches exactly what i am trying to get in here ill upload it on google chrome or something.

Ren
06-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Big breasts are so awesome, everything is better with them!

sionis
06-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Big breasts are so awesome, everything is better with them!
I agree) big breasts are great)