PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Storie

edmondsetnod
04-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,

I've read a lot of stories on here and wanted to post one of my own. Please send me any feedback :)

"Master Lockheart..." said Jedi Council Member Ki-Adi-Mundi via hologram projector "... We have an assignment for you that is of the utmost importance. I understand that since taking on your padawan learner you have shied away from more dangerous assignments, but with the war efforts we simply have no one else available. We really wouldn't ask if we thought your padawan wasn't old enough to handle this. Your assignment is to find, subdue, and bring in for questioning the Sith Lord Darth Brakken and his padawan. Brakken stands accused of successfully opening a new Sith citadel to train young Jedi apprentices in the dark side of the force. Be careful, if the intel is any good he has already amassed a large following of Jedi's who flunked out of the academy. I apologize for the lack of information regarding Brakken and his padawan. All we have is this photo taken from a troopers helmet cam". The hologram of Ki-Adi-Mund dissipated and reformed itself into a close up shot of a handsome human male with a scar running down his left eye. The image of Brakken remained as we continued to hear Ki-Adi-Mundi's voice "He is currently away from the Sith citadel and is staying at a popular nightclub on Tatooine that's famous for dealing death sticks. Leave immediately"

Once Master Ki-Adi-Mundi ended the transmission Rex's Master gave him a long look before saying "I am sorry to do this to you Rex, I really wish I could have trained you longer before taking on such an assignment"

"Are you kidding me?" Rex almost shouted "I am ready for this. I've been waiting for an assignment that would finally test my knowledge of the force!"

Master Lockheart scolded Rex "You have no idea what your asking for, Rex. This Sith lord has opened a citadel. That means not only is he fully trained but he has enough of a working understanding of the force to train others. Now go pack your things. The council has sent us our shuttle tickets and we leave in an hour"

As Rex excitedly boarded the shuttle he thought about his master. You wouldn't know it by looking at her but Master Lockheart is quite the force to be reckoned with. Standing at 5'6" with long blonde hair that fell to her shoulders she always looked more like a model than a jedi knight. Her beauty was only matched by how deadly she was with a lightsaber. Once they sat down Rex's Master recommended getting rest like she was about to do, but how could he rest at a time like this? He was finally getting his chance to match his skills with a Sith! They'll beg me to take the jedi trials after this Rex thought.

After their shuttle landed Rex and his Master walked to their hotel room. Like always, they would share a room together. Master Lockheart wanted to go to the club immediately to do a little reconnaissance and asked Rex to get changed into his civilian clothes. For Rex, it was khaki pants, a tight black shirt that he loved to wear because it showed off his muscles and was easy to fight in, boots, a belt so that he could hang his lightsaber, and a travel cloak to conceal the lightsaber. Master Lockheart liked to keep it simple with tight black pants, a tight black shirt with a diamond shaped hole to reveal her cleavage, boots, belt, and a travel cloak to conceal her three lightsabers. She wore two regular lightsabers on each side of her hip, and a training lightsaber she buckled horizontally on the small of her back. She mostly wore the third saber out of habit. Whenever Rex and Lockheart had any downtime they would practice their saber skills, or if the time called for it, she used it to teach Rex a lesson for major offenses he committed.

"Remember Rex," Said Master Lockheart as they entered the club "this is reconnaissance only. If you see the target do not approach. And remember, we still do not have a description of his padawan"

"I remember" said Rex clearly annoyed while walking into the club ahead of his master. The club was unlike anything Rex has ever seen before! The lighting was all in a dark luminous red with different colored lasers shooting in random directions. There were dozens of gorgeous female Twi'lek dancers either serving drinks or dancing on the bar! Rex was stunned to see people blatantly breaking the law and shooting up death sticks in the middle of the club for everyone to see. Master Lockheart did her best to keep Rex away from these clubs in the past, and having finally entered one Rex could see why!

"It looks like this club has three stories." Master Lockheart shouted over the deafening music "I'm going to ask questions on the top floor where the VIPs are and see if I can get any information on Brakken. You scout out the bottom two, get a drink and search for any rear exits" and with that Rex's master left him for what felt like the first time in years.

Rex was doing his best to conceal the huge grin on his face while making his way to the bottom floor. Remember he thought to himself stay focused. Do not let the dancers distract you and listen to your feelings. But not letting the dancers distract him turned out to be a much more difficult task than he previously anticipated. He may be training to be a Jedi, but he was still a man after all!

Rex made his way to the bar and noticed that this bottom floor was slightly different then the floor he just vacated. Along the walls of the club were 8 different hallways, and in these hallways were six doors each. Rex began to wonder what these rooms were for until he saw a beautiful Twi'lek woman taking a drunk man by the hand and walking him into one of the rooms. Holy shit its a brothel Rex laughed to himself that definitely explains how Brakken can afford to start his own Citadel.

As Rex stood at the bar waiting for a drink he saw a gorgeous Twi'lek woman dancing and walking along the top of the bar. She was wearing a leather bikini that, judging by how her enormous boobs were pressing against the top, was a size too small. Her skin tone was a shade of red which is an uncommon feature for a Twi'lek. By chance she locked eyes with Rex and started making her way across the bar to him. The Twi'lek laid down on the bar and put her face inches away from Rex's "Your definitely not one of our regulars" she said.

"No I'm not. I'm actually looking for a friend of mine named Brakken. Have you ever heard of him" Asked Rex figuring that if his master could ask questions why shouldn't he?

"Brakken? I know everything about him" Said the Twi'Lek as she swung her legs around and hopped off of the bar next to Rex. She slid between Rex's legs, put her right hand on Rex's chest and whispered into his ear "but I'd like to know more about you" and cupped his crotch with her left hand. His member instantly started to stiffen at the Twi'Leks touch. Maybe because this was the first girl to be so forward with Rex, but his mind instantly started to get fuzzy.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not here for that. Is Brakken here?" Rex stated firmly trying to gather his wits.

"It sure feels like your here for that" The Twi'lek laughed giving his member a playful squeeze "Maybe, maybe not. Pay my rate and I'll tell you everything you need to know about Brakken"

"Okay, what do you know?" Rex asked.

"Not here, follow me to one of the private rooms. I do not want to be overheard"

As Rex got up to follow the Twi'lek to a back room he was mentally trying will his erection to go down but any progress was lost when he glanced at her ass. Looks like I'll just have to hide it as best I can Rex thought to himself as he tucked his erection under his belt.

The room was small and circular, and had a small round stage in the center with a pole that connected from the roof to the floor of the stage. The Twi'lek entered the room first and instructed Rex to shut the door and lock it behind him. You could still hear the music from inside the private room but once Rex shut and locked the door the music was very muffled. As Rex turned around he caught a quick glimpse of the Twi'leks swinging high heeled shoe before it collided directly with his balls.

Rex dropped to the floor immediately clutching his screaming testicles.

"You jedi are stupid, you know that?" Asked the Twi'lek while leaning over Rex and reaching into his traveling cloak "You spend all this time training with sabers, but don't condition your minds to resist the simplest of force persuade skills. Why do you think you're still so hard right now?"
The Twi'lek found Rex's lightsaber, and threw it to the side. As Rex climbed to his hands and knees, the Twi'lek shot a quick kick to Rex's face ******* him to roll onto his back and clutched his face. When the Twi'lek went to send another kick into Rex's ribs, he blocked the blow with his arm and kicked upward into her stomach sending her back a few feet. Rex shot up off the ground and immediately squared off with the Twi'lek.

"Not bad." said the Twi'lek "Most guys are done after the first kick to the balls. Its been a long time since I've fought a Jedi. I forgot how much fun it is!" The Twi'lek then pointed both of her hands at Rex and shot lightning out of her fingertips. Rex anticipated the move itself, but not how powerful the Twi'lek would be. He caught the two main bolts in his hands and began to absorb them, but several minor bolts leeched off of the main bolts and attacked his body ripping his clothes to shreds.

The Twi'lek ceased the lightning onslaught and bent over placing her hands on her knees and began breathing rapidly. She exerted too much energy with the lighting! Rex thought Now is my chance! He immediately sprinted towards the Twi'lek tackling her to the ground and pinning her arms to her sides with his knees, which placed his crotch directly on her boobs. He then placed both of his hands on her throat and shouted "WHERE. IS. BRAKKEN!"

The Twi'lek began to mouth something but Rex soon realized couldn't because of how hard he was pressing on her throat. Shocked at how quickly he let his anger get to him, Rex let go of the Twi'Leks throat, keeping his knees on her arms. The Twi'lek immediately began grasping for air.

"Where is Brakken?" Rex asked calmer

"Knowing him, he's balls deep in your master by now"
Anger flared in Rex! He raised his right arm and straightened his back preparing to send a crushing fist into the Twi'leks jaw, but she was took quick for him. The Twi'lek lifted her legs and hooked Rex's head and violently brought him crashing to the floor in a head scissors. With Rex stunned from the damage the floor did to the back of his head, she then twisted their bodies so that they were sideways with his back against her stomach and readjusted herself so that Rex's neck was between her thighs.

With Rex's arms trying to fight her legs, she easily removed Rex's torn up pants and slipped his underwear off of him. Now that he was naked from the waist down except for his boots, she then slipped her right hand through Rex's legs and grabbed a hold of his massive balls, and with her left hand she reached over his top leg and grabbed hold of the base of his massively erect cock and began to slowly stroke it, which froze Rex in place.

"Again, so stupid. Why would you let up when you had the advantage?" She taunted Rex "Now I'm going to ask you questions. As long as you answer and don't struggle we'll be fine. But if you try to fight back this will happen" She let go of Rex's cock and placed one of his nuts in each hand and squeezed as hard as she could. Rex let out a blood curdling scream, and just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, she started using force lightning directly on his balls which amplified the pain a hundred fold.

The Twi'lek stopped squeezing his testicles and resumed holding them in her right hand while jacking him off with her left.

"You can scream as loud as you want by the way. With the music outside no one is going to hear you. Now, does the council know where the citadel is?"

"I...don't...know" Rex panted. He could not remember a time when he was in more considerable hell. His balls were on fire! He couldn't catch a decent breath with her thighs around his neck! The lightning attack completely exhausted him and he couldn't even think straight.

"Not good enough" the Twi'lek said and clutched both of her hands into each of his testicles. This time she made it a point to drive all of her nails into Rex's balls and squeezed. When Rex screamed she started to laugh and just squeezed harder and then applied the force lightning again. Almost as soon as the lightning began Rex's vision began to tunnel and he passed out to her shrieks of laughter.

Several minutes later, Rex slowly opened his eyes and shook his head to remove the blurriness. He was still in the same dark circular room but instead of lying on the floor like he was a moment ago, he was standing on the small circular stage with his back to the stripper pole. He looked up and saw that both of his hands were tied tightly above his head to the pole. He looked down and saw that he was completely naked, with each foot tied to the opposite ends of the stage placing his legs in a 'V' formation.

Well, he thought to himself at least I don't have a boner anymore

"oh good you're awake" came the sultry voice of the Twi'lek. Rex couldn't see her because of how blurry his eyes were, but now that they were clearing up he could see her slender figure step onto the stage in front of him "I was wondering when you were going to wake up. I have a lot more questions"

"Go to hell" Rex said trying to muster all the hate he could into that once sentence

"Good!" The Twi'lek shouted "Show your hate! Use it! If you did you would have beaten me when you had your hands on my throat! Speaking of which, this is for that" and with that she violently drove her knee directly into Rex's balls.

Rex let out a loud grunt. This bitch has heard me scream too many times. She will not hear me scream again thought Rex.

Feeling that she didn't get enough of a reaction out of Rex, the Twi'lek drove her knee into Rex's balls harder! Rex's grunt was louder this time, but not the scream the Twi'lek wanted. Her face flared with rage and she took a step back and drove her high heeled foot directly into Rex's sac.

This time Rex let out a whimper

"Oh how cute! You are trying not to scream" The Twi'lek taunted "well you might as well give up. They all scream eventually. Now, does the council know where the citadel is?" Without waiting for a response she drove her knee into Rex's balls.

"Like I told you before" Rex said clenching his teeth "I don't know"
The Twi'lek got down on one knee so that she was eye level with Rex's crotch. She placed her left hand on Rex's leg and asked "What was your mission?" and again without waiting for a response drove her right fist into Rex's balls!

Rex was in agony! Every fiber he had was telling him to stay calm and remember his training. But the blinding pain coming from his testicles was too much! He couldn't think! He didn't even know how he didn't pass out again!

"WHAT WAS YOUR MISSION?!" The Twi'lek shouted and drove her fist into his unprotected balls again.

No answer

"Fine then" she said angrily. She lifted up Rex's massive penis with her left hand, and with her right hand she sent a vicious uppercut against Rex's sac pinning his balls against his pelvis. She drew her fist back and sent another punch. Then another! "AHH my fuckin balls!" Rex shouted finally letting go of his training. She laughed and said "I tried to do this the nice way" and drove her fist into Rex's balls again! And again! As the volley of punches continued Rex began to scream uncontrollably, losing himself in the pain.

"ENOUGH!" Shouted a mans voice from the the door. Rex looked up to see a man with a scar on the left side of his face holding a red light saber.

"Master Brakken, what are you doing here?" Asked the Twi'lek

"We must go. This man's Master escaped me."

"What should I do with him" She asked her master and pointed at Rex

"Bring him." Said Master Brakken as he turned to exit the room "He makes a good hostage and we need more Jedi captives for saber training"

The Twi'lek turned to Rex while placing a hand on each of his testicles and grinned "Your going to like it at the citadel. There are plenty of women just like me who can't wait to get their hands on a man like you" and with all of her strength she squeezed and poured lightning directly until Rex's balls until he passed out

leofalchi
04-30-2012, 03:36 AM
Very nice ! I love it, please continue !

seriurroulk
04-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Ok, thanks for the info.Is Star Wars Tales a comic book, too?

sicko666
05-01-2012, 06:47 AM
i LOVE it!!!!!!! :iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::ibow4u::ibow4u: The way she always laughs at his ball torture, i want to be a jedi, and i always liked the dark side!!!!!! The way she uses so many methods and there in such wonderful detail, how she gets angry when he dosen't scream so hits even harder,heavenly!
I cant wait to find out what the "training" sabre is used on!!!! ;)

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-01-2012, 08:16 AM
When I first noticed this post, with the obsolete spelling of “story”, I mistook this for a typo and moved on.

Later, I read the first paragraph, and thought,

‘I’ve forgotten all I ever knew about Star Wars! WTF is a padawan?’ then skipped to another thread.

Finally, I’ve read it and found this tale surprisingly entertaining.

Please continue!

edmondsetnod
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I definitely appreciate all of the feedback! Will definitely continue the story! Thanks!

leofalchi
07-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Great story, I hope you continue it.

kickpom
07-10-2012, 06:55 AM
I've always been a fan of star wars and I enjoyed how you incorporated ballbusting into it! more kicking please!

edmondsetnod
06-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Hey guys! Here is a continuation of the story for all who want it. I put an asterisk next to the paragraph where the busting begins for all those who don't much care about the story.

Rex awoke and slowly swung his legs off his cot and immediately made his way to his toilet to take his morning leak. It had been one week since he was taken hostage after failing his reconnaissance mission and already he had a daily routine down.

First thing every morning was to take a leak.

Second thing was to work out to keep in fighting shape.

Third thing was to plan an escape.

And he did these things every day, because frankly, what the hell else was he supposed to do?

After measuring his room countless times from boredom he knew his cell was exactly 15 feet deep and 6 feet wide. As far as cells go it was bigger than he expected and he was happy to find it left him plenty of room to do his basic pushups and sit-ups every day. While still taking a leak he turned his head to the right to look out of his shielded cell door made out of pure blue light. It allowed him to see through to his fellow captive across the hall who Rex was surprised to see awake this early. Rex took to calling him Prisoner 6 due to the cell number above his door.

While Prisoner 6 was examining a bruised spot on his eye Rex took the opportunity to size him up. Judging by the short spikes on his head Prisoner 6 was definitely a Zabrak, only without any facial tattoos. Zabracks are basically humanoid but are a hell of a lot tougher. Rex has fought many over the course of his life and really doesn’t wish to do so again in the near future. Rex would guess he was about 6 foot with a weight of 160 pounds. He wasn’t nearly as big or strong as Rex, but seemed to have more of a swimmers build of shredded muscle. Rex also surmised that Prisoner 6 was no Jedi, as he was not ****** to wear a force inhibitor collar around his neck like they made Rex wear. Other than the inhibitor collar both Rex and Prisoner 6 were completely naked. A further way to debase us Rex surmised.

Rex dropped to the floor and immediately began his workout routine letting the anger of his failure motivate him for a more productive workout. Stupid! he thought So stupid! All you had to do was get information and you couldn’t even do that! Worse still, you got yourself taken hostage! Without much do to in his cell he kept replaying the images of his capture in his head and criticizing every mistake he made that would have avoided capture. I should have just strangled that bitch when I had the chance

No! He angrily reminded himself That isn’t the Jedi way. Don’t let this place change you! And started to do his pushups even faster as punishment for letting his rage get the best of him. One he was sufficiently tired he switched to sit ups and used the time to mediate. He tried, again, to reach out to his master with the force but the inhibitor collar made the feat impossible. It was frustrating beyond belief.

And to make matters worse, Rex had no idea what the Sith wanted with him. In the entire week he has been captive not a single person has come to talk to Rex. No demands, no news, no questions, not a single thing! Still, better than the treatment Prisoner 6 is getting.

For some reason three female guards took a special interest in Prisoner 6 and would routinely beat the shit out of him every night while one of them filmed it. He had no idea what Prisoner 6 had done to deserve it and by the look of it neither did Prisoner 6. Every night he would try to fight back but it was clear that he had no combat training before and his pathetic attempts just made the guards laugh. Rex hated himself for it, but, it was also the best part of Rex’s day. While Prisoner 6 fought the guards Rex got to stare at the ass of whichever one who was filming. Evidently to be a Sith in this citadel you had to be female, beautiful, and absolutely brutal. The strange part though was that these three guards were not trained in the force. He could tell by how ungracefully they fought.

Every night Prisoner 6 got beaten until he was bruised and bloodied but somehow every morning he looked good as new. Rex looked up again and saw that the bruise Prisoner 6 was examining was already beginning to look a much better color. The two prisoners caught eachother’s eye and shared a quick grin before turning away. Then, a brilliant idea hit Rex!
Rex jumped up and waved his arms to get Prisoner 6’s attention. He yelled but since the blue shield cut off all outside noise it did him no good. Once he caught Prisoner 6’s attention Rex pointed to Prisoner 6, than his own eyes, than to himself indicating that Prisoner 6 should watch.

Rex squared his shoulders and put his hands up in a standard boxing pose than nodded his head at Prisoner 6 to do the same. If I can teach this guy enough moves to escape and open my cell the two of us can overtake the guards and escape! Rex excitedly thought! The plan was definitely a longshot and not without its holes but it really was the only option he had. Plus, Rex has been watching the three guards fight for a week now and was pretty confident he knew how to beat them.

Rex began showing Prisoner 6 how to throw a punch, where to keep his hands to defend himself, and how to move his feet. It was difficult to teach this way but whenever he saw Prisoner 6 make a mistake Rex would mimic the mistake, shake his head no, then perform the strike the correct way, When it looked like Prisoner 6 had enough of an understanding to throw a solid punch Rex moved on to kicking.

Kicking was pretty easy to teach and luckily Prisoner 6 appeared to be a pretty smart guy based on how quickly he was learning the skills needed. Once Prisoner 6 got the hang of how to throw a kick and stay balanced Rex moved on to grappling.

This proved to be quite the challenge. How the hell could anyone demonstrate grappling by themselves? Rex would grab his left wrist with his right hand and show him which direction to twist the wrist for maximum effect and where to place his foot to trip up the guard.

Hours passed and Rex had to admit he was having a lot of fun. It reminded him of training younglings in hand to hand combat back at the Jedi temple. It was also a pretty rewarding experience. Prisoner 6 seemed to be enjoying himself and was taking to the art pretty well. Rex was about to begin to show Prisoner 6 how to hold someone in a chokehold when the lights flickered, signaling a guard was entering the premises.

Prisoner 6’s face immediately darkened in fear of what was about to come. Rex and him locked eyes one last time before Rex gave him a thumbs up which seemed to bring up Prisoner 6’s mood. Rex then made an angry face and began bouncing around and signaled to Prisoner 6 to do the same to get ready for the fight to come. Not wanting the guards to suspect anything, Rex climbed into his bed to watch the fight.

The three guards came and stood in front Prisoner 6’s cell while one of them bent down to set up the video camera. God, that ass! Rex thought as he stared at her and already began to stiffen. Brakken had a fetish evidently as all three of the guards wore the same very tight black leather uniform. The uniforms zipped in the front with sleeves down to the wrist and were tucked into very short black leather skirts. They each wore black high heeled boots that came to the knee and the only thing that differentiated their uniforms from each other was how far they unzipped them. The two who were fighting chose to unzip theirs uniforms down to their navels revealing their toned stomachs while the third had hers zipped all the way to the top.

*After the camera woman was set up she held her fingers to her ears and said something over a comm link to signal it was time to open Prisoner 6’s cell. Instead of cowering towards the back like he did every other night, Prisoner 6 lunged out of his cell and threw a powerful blow at the first guard connecting with her chin. Rex felt a rush of pride!

As the first guard fell to the floor the second guard looked absolutely stunned and Prisoner 6 sent a quick snap kick to her stomach doubling her over and launched a vicious elbow into the back of her head sending her to the ground! Prisoner 6 smiled and looked at Rex either ignoring or forgetting about the camera woman who, while still holding the camera, saw her opening and launched a quick snap kick directly to Prisoner 6’s balls!

“You dumb ass!” Rex shouted! How the fuck could he get so distracted so fast!?

By now Prisoner 6 was so used to the punishment he stayed standing and angled his shoulders to square off against the camerawoman. He was hunched over a bit though as the pain from the kick began to settle in, He began to walk towards the camerawoman but the first guard he punched regained herself and reached between his legs from behind and violently pulled down on his balls while squeezing with all of her might! Prisoner 6’s face was a look of pure agony and fell to his knees trying to pry her hands from his testicles.

Fuck I’ve never seen her so mad Rex thought as he cradled his balls in sympathy.

The guard let go of his testicles standing quickly to launch a devastating side kick to Prisoner 6’s head. Her foot crashed with his head bringing him to the floor and back into his cell. She quickly helped up her fellow downed guard, who once she regained her wits, looked equally enraged.

They both quickly ran into the room and started kicking Prisoner 6 while he was down! Prisoner 6 quickly rolled forward and turned squaring up his shoulders preparing to face his attackers. One of the guards quickly aimed a jab at Prisoner 6’s face but only lightly grazed his cheek when he dodged. The second guard than aimed a kick at his balls but Prisoner 6 scooted back bucking his hips to avoid the kick. He grabbed her foot with both hands and twisted her ankle bringing her to the floor leaving himself exposed to the other guard who launch a devastating kick to his testicles!

Prisoner 6 screamed out and dropped to the floor clutching his battered testicles! Not giving him any time to recover the standing guard leapt on him rolling them together until they lied stomach to back with her on the bottom. She wrapped her legs around Prisoner 6’s legs while snaking her arms through his in a full body nelson and called for the other guard to hurry up.

The guard leapt up and took one giant step towards the pair before giving a full, heavy, stomp onto Prisoner 6’s balls! Prisoner 6 was screaming but due to the shield Rex had no idea what he was saying.

The guard then dropped to one knee and began rapidly punching Prisoner 6’s balls!

The camera woman then pressed a finger to her ear and turned to look directly at Rex. She muttered something and almost immediately Rex’s room began to fill with the sound Prisoners 6’s anguished screams
“OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE STOP PLEASE!!!!!” Prisoner 6 pleaded while Rex continued to hear the sickening *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* of repeated punches!

“Hold on” the camera woman said and the guard who was torturing Prisoner 6 stopped and walked out of the cell somewhere off to the right. The camerawoman placed the camera on Prisoner 6’s cot facing the hallway and marched directly at Rex.

“You thought it would be a good idea to train him?!” She angrily asked Rex pointing at him

“Well, yeah, but it’s not really panning out like I thought it would” Rex snarkily replied

“A sense of humor? That’s good. Give us more of a reason to destroy your friend.” She shot back and smiled when Rex’s face took on a more serious look.

“I’ll give you this last chance to apologize”

“Fuck you!” Rex angrily yelled standing up

Just then the third guard returned with four sets of round metal cuffs and was dragging a very large, round shaped disc also made of metal. She dropped the disc in the center of the hall and placed a metal cuff on each Prisoner 6’s ankles and wrists. She then violently grabbed Prisoner 6’s testicles, signaled to the guard holding him to release the hold, and yanked up make hard Prisoner 6 cry out in agony until he stood!

“Shut the hell up you maggot” Said the guard steering him by the balls to the metal disc “You are so fucking lucky to even have these things after that sucker punch”

“I’m sorry, okay?!” He yelled stepping onto the disc. Immediately blue lights flew up from the disc ******* Prisoner 6’s hands above his head and his legs apart locking them into place, looking like a giant X.

“One inch” the camera woman said and Prisoner 6 rose into the air hovering in place exactly one inch off of the ground.

“What the fuck is that?” Rex asked the camera woman whose face immediately flared with rage. She took prisoner 6 by the shoulders and rotated his hovering body to perfectly face her before bringing a vicious knee to Prisoner 6’s balls!

“AHHHH!!” Prisoner 6 screamed!

“If you ever speak out of turn again-“ She pointed to Rex “-this punishment will seem mild” and brought her knee up again crashing into Prisoner 6’s testicles!

Prisoner 6 began to scream uncontrollably until the camera woman muttered something and his jaw tightened until you only heard muffled shouts.

“I love the hover disc.” one of the guards said and turned prisoner 6 towards her. “Did you think it would be cute to elbow me in the back of the head?” And with that she took one giant step forward and sent a full swinging kick to Prisoner 6’s testicles! His head snapped back in a loud muffled scream! Then with one hand grabbed his right testicle pressing down with her thumb! Prisoner 6 muffled screams made her grin.

“Can’t we hear him scream, Jessica?” The guard said to the woman without releasing her grip on his testicle.

“No, Carrie, I want to talk to Rex a bit more. Than we can have our fun! Now give Kelly a turn.”

Carrie made a pouting face and reluctantly spun Prisoner 6 around to Kelly.

“You know something?” Kelly said looking Prisoner 6 in the eyes “I’m glad you chose today to fight back. Today of all days I needed a stress release.” She then took prisoner 6 squarely by the shoulders and drove a knee directly into his testicles making him shake his head uncontrollably!

“Why the fuck are you doing this?!” Rex asked as Kelly sent another bone crushing knee into Prisoner 6’s balls

Jessica turned to Rex and said “This filthy Zabrak is a prince on his homeworld. We meant to hold him as ransom but unfortunately we nabbed the wrong brother. You can tell by the lack of face tattoos and his lack of combat training that this one isn’t one of his father’s favorites, so he isn’t being too speedy with the ransom money. So now we broadcast his beatings nightly on his homeworld in the hopes of shaming his father into paying us.”
“Plus-“ Kelly said spinning Prisoner 6 back to Carrie who’s face lit up with excitement “-he’s a lot tougher than most humans. It means we can play with him longer”

“That’s disgusting” Rex practically spat at the women as he watched Prisoner 6 float up a few more inches so his package was eye level with the women. Every fiber of Rex’s being wanted to help the poor guy, but trapped in his cell there was not much he could do.

Carrie then lifted Prisoner 6’s dick and took hold of his right testicle in her hand and slowly began to squeeze causing Prisoner 6 to whimper.
“Grab his other one Kelly!”

Kelly laughed and her hand shot straight to Prisoner 6’s free testicle from behind placing it in a vice like clamp and began to squeeze as well. Prisoner 6’s whimper turned into slow painful moaning as the two girls took their time increasing pressure on his testicles.

“Now, Rex, I’ll make you a deal.” Jessica said facing Rex “This is your fault. All of whats happening to him is because of you training him. So, if you’d like, you can swap places with him. Let the girls have the rest of their fun on you and we’ll return the Zabrak to his cell so he can heal. Which, by the way, if you haven’t figured it out yet is what heals him so quickly. The cells are designed to speed the healing process. As soon as he sets foot back into the cell he’ll begin to feel relief until we decide its time to play with him tomorrow.”

The girls each began to squeeze harder and Prisoner 6’s painful moaning turned back into muffled screaming! He was violently shaking his head in all directions trying to cope with the pain!

Rex locked eye’s with Prisoner 6’s who looked at Rex with all of the anguish and pleading he could possibly muster. Rex than he turned away and lay down on his cot, facing his cell wall, feeling nothing but shame.

All three of the girls burst into hysterical laughter!

“Some Jedi!” Jessica said and turned back to Prisoner 6 and said “Release the voice clamps”

A painful scream burst into Rex’s room!

“PLEASE!!! PLEASE, I’LL NEVER FIGHT BACK AGAIN!!!” Prisoner 6 shrieked in one of the most pained voices Rex had ever heard.

Jessica walked over to Prisoner 6 while Kelly and Carrie released their grip. Jessica lightly palmed Prisoner 6’s testicles in his hand and lifted them a bit. She then drove her free fist violently into his testicles making a loud

*SMACK*!

“And you’re what?” Jessica said calmly

“I’M SORRY! I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!” Prisoner 6 said practically choking back tears

*SMACK* She drove her fist into his two testicles again which caused the girls to bend over in laughter

“And who’s fault is this?!”

*SMACK*

“IT’S REX’S!!!! I’LL NEVER EVEN LOOK IN HIS CELL AGAIN! I AM SO SORRY!”
Prisoner 6 pleaded.

*SMACK* her small fist drove into Prisoner 6’s testicles again making him howl

“I never want to teach you this lesson again, understood?”

*SMACK*

“YES!! YOU WONT EVER HAVE TO!!!” He screamed as loud as he could

“Good. I accept your apology.” Jessica said flatly letting his testicles go. Then she turned to Kelly and Carrie and flashed a wicked smile. “Have you two forgiven him yet?”

“Nope” they said in unison.

“Once he’s earned your trust back lock him back up in his cell. Oh, and Rex…” Jessica said as she was leaving “…you were only spared because the actual Sith Jedi want you for training practice. Your first match is tomorrow so you better rest up.”

And with that she exited the room leaving Rex to try and fall asleep to the sounds of torture and laughter.

Anymous1
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Hey edmondsetnod

Amazing story! I seriously hope to read much more, hopefully in the near future. Thank you very much for such a rare and great contribution. I really appreciate it.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Arcane
06-21-2013, 09:39 PM
great story. i really liked it

Richter
06-22-2013, 03:26 PM
This is legit the first story on this board I've thought was inventive. The force lightning was new, for sure.

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Science Fiction and BB; what could be better?

Please continue this fine narrative!

Anymous1
09-01-2013, 01:09 AM
I was wondering if you were planning on continuing your Star Wars story. I really thought that you did a great job with the story so far, especially the second part, but have been waiting to read more.

Regardless of what you decide to do thanks for the great story.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

skyblader
11-01-2013, 03:45 AM
i really hope that you will continue. that's a great story.