PDA

View Full Version : Your first Ballbusting experience?

ILoveBallbusting
05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
When was the first time you got ballbusted?
Where was it?
What was your reaction?
How was it?

...be descriptive!

:)

The first time i got ballbusted was in grade 8 (quite a long time ago). I sat at a table of four. The table was quite small. She was European and was very HOT! :P Ohh and she had...VERY LONG LEGS!
I sat right in front of her, me and her were very good friends! Everyday she would kick me under the table, multiple times (at least 10 times a day).
She knew i liked it because she would always tease me about how i liked it and i admit i liked it too! (No need to hide) :P
For some reason, i would feel embarrassed at times, because when she would kick me, some people started noticing! That didnt stop her, she continued to kick me for months...until eventually the teacher made a new seating plan! -__-

P.S. She also kicked me outside of class (i.e. hallways, field, basketball court) You can tell she loved it more than me!

Balloney
05-07-2012, 12:53 PM
I'd tried slapping my balls during masturbation when I was young. My first time with another person was after I got married. My wife was giving me a handjob, and I suggested she slap my balls, gave her instructions on how to do it.

My wife isn't sadistic, so I've had to coax her and encourage her in this stuff. Early in our marriage, I suggested she use a belt on my balls, and that freaked her out. Years later, we had a wooden spoon we used to correct the kids. I 'accidentally' left it laying on the bed one time when she was going to give me a hand job. I asked for her to spank my balls. She saw the large wooden spoon there and suggested that her hands might be a little less tired if she did that.

I changed my mind really soon about the wooden spoon idea and we went back to the hand. All that impact in one spot on the balls is a totatlly different kind of pain. Hands are softer and it feels like they spread the impact around a bit better.

skweezme
05-07-2012, 04:04 PM
To answer your interesting questions:

“When was the first time you got ballbusted?”

I was in my early 20s. My new girlfriend asked if I had any sexual fantasies I wanted to try. I took the plunge. Being tied up and having my balls hurt. She obliged enthusiastically.

“Where was it?”

In my bedroom in a shared house. We didn’t mind others hearing what we were getting up to.

“What was your reaction?”

I enjoyed it!

“How was it?”

It was playful. My hands were tied behind my back and I was lying flat on the bed. She was straddling my thighs and squeezing my balls til I submitted. Again and again. Along with some cockteasing.
But it was playful, and I was submitting easily to keep the mood light. But she still hurt my balls and it was wonderful to feel so vulnerable and to feel pain inflicted by a woman on my delicate parts 

kickpom
05-09-2012, 09:38 AM
as with most bb fetishists, it started at a young age.

a female family friend and i used to play fight when we were young, from 12 years old onwards i think, and in every fight she would eventually swoop a kick in my groin, at first accidental. when she realised it gave her the upper hand, she would kick me in the groin on purpose. anything from frontal kicks, back heeled, pushing away with foot etc. rather than being in pain and stopping, it actually felt good, so i kept on exposing myself on purpose so she could get some more kicks in.

of course she didnt know about how tender the ballsack is so she would kick me full force when possible - which added to the excitement of getting caught with a light tap or a devastating low blow.

and throughout my years at school i came across girls who enjoyed their groin advantage. when sitting at our desks, a couple of girls always swung their foot from under their chair into the bottom of the chair in front - right bang on where the testicles sit. i happened to be the "un"lucky boy sitting in front when they attempted this on their first victim.

both of them went in one at a time for their first kick into the bottom of my chair to incite a reaction from me. the first kick surprised me and i immediately sprung to attention. i heard their giggles behind me as the second girl kicked the same spot at the bottom of my chair, i groaned as this one was harder and hurt a little. i pretended to dislike it, and told them to stop - knowing they wouldnt. it worked. they kept doing it at various times throughout the classes, often catching me off guard. i still remember the thud followed by their giggles every time.

of course i fantasized about asking them to try their hardest to see who wins but never built up the courage.

another experience was in a karate class, it was mixed with boys and girls. as with all self defence styles, theres always an abundance of groin kicks to practice. i was paired up with a girl bigger and older than me during one of the practices as most of the guys avoided her. i had no idea why at first. it turned out that she enjoyed the groin kicking part, she would purposely hit the target rather than feign the kick, and often disable the boys with her kicks. although she was told off a few times, nobody had the courage to tell the sensei of the class that she persisted on doing it.

so when i got paired up with her she snapped her foot into my groin as per moveset. I was unphased (after being somewhat used to getting kicked), so she took it as a challenge to kick me harder. during the session she kicked me quite hard in the groin, causing me to stumble once, and double over once. i obviously had the same agenda as her so i quickly stood upright so it wouldnt draw the attention of the sensei. the best one was the one that followed, i was still hunched over in pain but trying to keep my stance, she then smashed her foot into my groin as per move set and i unintentionally let out a high pitched yelp and bounced around. when the sensei came over, i just told him she caught the side of my leg. i then told her that she was really rough, she replied with " you seem to be handling it well" and that was the end of that class. from then on, i made sure i was floating about near her when picking partners and enjoyed each session while it lasted. i again fantasized about asking her to kick me once really hard at the end of the session but didnt want to expose my fantasy to her, especially when others were around.

skweezme
05-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Very hot! Like the karate girl :ibow4u:

emanuele123
05-13-2012, 05:19 AM
I've never being ballbusted :)

emanuele123
05-13-2012, 05:21 AM
Yes very hot:)