PDA

View Full Version : kinky kicks shoot

unbusted(sadly)
05-07-2012, 09:48 AM
I came across the kinky kicks site about 4 years ago give or take a year. while looking on the site I read that you coud volunteer to be in the videos. I took a few days to decide, then took the plunge to volunteer myself. I had never been bb before so on the reply e-mail I was advised to get some experience of being ballbusted which i did by attending two bb parties and having a private session with miss dawn aka superiorwoman last december.

To be honest I enjoyed my experiences expecially with miss dawn.

So the chance to actually do a shoot it was as they say on my doorstep, So I volunteered and was delighted to be selected. Plus being able to meet syren sexton was great she was joined by another blonde lady who it was her first bb shoot named melissa I think they were both lovely ladies and enjoyed destroying balls.

I was very dissapointed with myself because I did not last long.
there were two other gentlemen one was experienced by three years of kk filming and the other person was first time like myself. We had a laugh with each other and the girls(I hope to last longer next time). we also met kat who is a very lovely lady welcoming and friendly and we also had the privilege to see her in action which was great.

I enjoyed the shoot it was great, I will admit I was a bit anxiuos and nervous but was put at ease by talking to the group that were there.

I would just like to say aswell that is was nice to meet jedi and also get an insight of the work and effort he puts in behind the camera ie setting up the equiptment filming taking the pictures preparing the next scene letting us know what he would like the girls and us to do.

If you get the chance to film with kk then take it turn up have fun any questions then ask.

It is a great experience and I hope to have another so thank you kk I had fun. and it was lovely to meet every one and have a laugh
:thumbup :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :D

crushee
05-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Hi, and thank for your information.

Are there selection criteria like:
* dick size,
* balls size,
* balls low position,
* volume of ejaculation,
* strength of spurts,
* ability to repeated ejaculations,
* hardness after ejaculation,
* hardness under torture,
* ability to ejaculate under torture ?

Jedi
05-08-2012, 07:03 PM
You are very welcome.
We thank you for having the balls to turn up and have a go, unlike the fourth loser who (as I predicted) did not show despite all his bravado about how hard the girls can kick him, etc..
Maybe see our veteran bustee's tolerance as a possible level to aim for.
In the mean time though it looks like you may have to think of a new username ;)

And here's a little reminder of how the girls looked for your scene.

Thanks again to you for you for coming and having a go :thumbup

unbusted(sadly)
05-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks jedi,

I am not sure how to change my username.

I will aim to build to that tolerance!

As for the fourth guy it is his loss but like most of the guys on this forum and others I have checked out they seem to be all mouth no action at least I had a go like you said and enjoyed it!

I really am enjoying getting into the physical side of my fetish.

Ronnie
05-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Looking forward to your next experience with kk.
Too bad I live in Holland, but would love to be in a shoot of kk.

unbusted(sadly)
05-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi ronnie yeah it was fun and if I can make it to another one then I will, they film around the country which is good cos it gives everyone a chance to have their balls busted they just need to volunteer.

Thanks for your post. Hope you get a chance to shoot with a bb website in holland if there is any.

let us know if you do!

Ronnie
05-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Sadly enough I don't know a bb website that is based in Holland.
But if I plan a session or have a bust from a random girl, I will let you know ;)

teapot42
05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Interesting that you say they film around the country. I was very tempted but was put off by the fact they seemed to be based down south which was a long way to travel, and a long way to drive back with a pair of swollen nuts...

What sort of things happened in your session and how much input were you able to put in to what happened? I've found from my experience of being busted that squeezing and punching is more my thing but videos seem to aim more towards kicks and knees. That isn't to say I'm not interested in that, just that they don't actually seem to have the desired effect. Possibly the person who tried just got the aiming wrong, or the height difference made it tricky. I'd be worried therefore that the pain might be more than I was expecting, meaning I couldn't take much.

I also get the impression that in most BB videos the man is expected to be submissive. That isn't really me... I don't go in for all the 'yes mistress, no mistress' stuff. Is it really like that or can you just have a laugh?

velvetfog
05-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Hi, and thank for your information.

Are there selection criteria like:
* dick size,
* balls size,
* balls low position,
* volume of ejaculation,
* strength of spurts,
* ability to repeated ejaculations,
* hardness after ejaculation,
* hardness under torture,
* ability to ejaculate under torture ?

I would add ethnicity (race) / physical condition or fitness /age.

I suspect of the criteria I added are factors even if no one cares to validate. The fact is the videos are filmed to be shot, usually for young white men. Therefore, young white men are far likelier to be selected. I could be wrong but the silence on the original post was telling.

teapot42
05-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Odd how few replies we are getting on this thread. I'm sure I can't be the only one interested in knowing how these sessions go (and interested in taking part if there is a shoot locally). All I can imagine is that those already taking part don't want anyone else coming in on their territory!

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Odd how few replies we are getting on this thread. I'm sure I can't be the only one interested in knowing how these sessions go (and interested in taking part if there is a shoot locally). All I can imagine is that those already taking part don't want anyone else coming in on their territory!

I prefer my BB within a loving relationship, with someone wanting my pain to be our pleasure.

At the very least, I want a woman I know and trust.

I should hate images of my sex life in the public domain, and I would cringe every time somebody asked,

“Do I know you from somewhere?”

I also have some concern for my personal safety and have no wish to star in a seedy snuff production or even be treated like this http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15202 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15202)

unbusted(sadly)
05-19-2012, 08:32 AM
No nothing to do with territory on my part I just posted my experience of the shoot and what the experience was like. if you want to volunteer then go on to the kinky kicks website and e-mail them stating you would like to volunteer and if they come to be doing a shoot in your area or in another town nearby then travel.

do not say you will be their and then not bother turning up!

teapot42
05-19-2012, 04:13 PM
I must admit, Alec, that is one concern - how well controlled these sessions are. I think I'd be happy with an experienced buster but with someone new you never know. I'd guess an experienced buster will know how to explore the limits but not exceed them, a newbie could well see people taking hard hits and just let rip without realising.

I do agree about it being best when shared but there is also the thrill of experiencing something new and different.

I think Jedi has been around long enough to be trusted so I've go no real worries there.

What I am interested to hear is just how much control you have over the session. I find I can be a bit funny sometimes with busting - I can't just turn myself on to wanting it. I need to be happy with it. I'm not sure I could just stand there and have my balls abused without some say in what is happening - that is why I say I'm not at all interested in the sub / dom side of things.

This is why I'm hoping Unbusted could tell us a bit more about his session, what happened, whether he had any control - of course he may have been happy for the girls to control the whole thing but any insight in to what goes on in a session would be helpful in deciding whether to take that next step. I'm very interested, I just need that bit more to push me from interested to going ahead...

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-20-2012, 02:51 AM
I think Jedi has been around long enough to be trusted so I've got no real worries there.

I agree.

I should have made it clear that I was writing in general, not specific.

Jedi
05-21-2012, 03:41 PM
OK, let me clear a few things up here.
I ignored one of the questions on here because I honestly didn't think they were serious questions. For example, the OP came for ballbusting only (for a Ballbusting Fantasies feature) and we don't care how big your balls or or what your strength of spurts are, etc..And even if we were recruiting for a Tyrant Teasers feature I still don't care how much you can cum and if your dick stays hard afterwards. I'm ecstatic these days if I guy can cum at all in one of our handjob scenes!
Put quite simply, we have no requirements as such for any of our shoots, other than a desire to actually turn up and take part. Guys with experience are favoured but everyone needs to start somewhere and we do give newbies a chance too.
We also do not prejudice because of age, size or ethnicity. On Kinky Kicks we have had a wide variety of guys to include small guys, big guys, white guys, black guys, Asians, Africans etc..
We do require all guys to bring photo ID for us to copy for our USC2257 Compliance and all participants are also required to sign a model release.

Regarding, how much say you have in a shoot. We always try and tailor the scene to the tastes of the guy. We want it to be an enjoyable experience so always discuss together with the girls what kind of footwear (if any) you prefer, if you favour kicks, knees, grabs, punches, etc..
The actual scenarios are pre-planned before we arrive 9 times out of 10, but if a guy has a particular theme / fantasy in mind we will try and incorporate it where possible.
For instance, we had a guy recently want to come and be busted while he was sissified in the form of wearing a nurses costume. So I obliged the request and the scene will be shown sometime in the next few weeks.

Finally, regarding safety. I strongly believe running our shoots in a very controlled manor. Some other certain websites may portray themselves as wanting to fuck guys up and sterilize them, or whatever. I'll leave that to them as my self or Kat do not wish to do anything so extreme that could potentially leave life long injuries. Of course the nature of ballbusting means that there are some risks, but I personally will do whatever I can to ensure that all girls bust in the safest way. The guy may or may not experience bruising and / or swelling depending on how hard and accurate the girls but also how much the guy can take.
It is worth noting also that a wriggly guy can make things more dangerous than need be. For instance, for hard kicks we teach girls to kick with toes pointed down and to connect with the top of the foot. If the girl is wearing pointy shoes and the guy moves then the point of that shoe could find itself hitting a leg, dick, stomach, etc...It's a natural reaction to flinch sometimes but it is much safer if you can train yourself not to.
I've been producing ballbusting movies now for a few years now and I like to think think that I know what I'm doing.

For anyone who does want to volunteer they need to contact Kat via http://www.***************/sessions.php . She will add you to her distribution list and send out details as and when we need guys.

velvetfog
07-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the clarification Jedi. I have to say Kinky Kicks has some of the most beautiful women on the planet. But perhaps my taste is for British women.

As for as teapot's comments about driving with swollen balls, same here except I would be flying back, so any of my video adventures would be on an extended trip to the very expensive Isles. Regarding the point on experience, I agree 100%. To me, if a lady is inaccurate or unsure, that is boring and dangerous as well. Give a woman any day who is accurate, and is determined to inflict agony on the testes, no matter how long it takes. The hardest squeeze or kick is not always the most painful. The best ballbusters go for prolonged almost debilitating pain, the kind that actually kills healthy sperm - and I all for that! I definitely don't make any claims on what I can do. It really depends on the day, and even so, I am only a "trier". Basically, in a session your balls are at the mercy of a sadist, I would much rather that sadist is an expert, and enjoys hurting men enough that she would rather not damage the men in a disastrous way. You can't fake wanting to hurt balls over even a few shoots. It's not about hate, it is more about loving to hurt balls.

Jedi - I know this is a silly question, but I have to ask. Who do you think are the 5 cruelest most effective inflicters of testicle pain you've worked with (other than Kat)?

Jedi
07-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Other than Kat and in no particular order:

1) Nikita
2) Cate
3) Miss Dawn
4) Jodie
5) Mistress Ava Black

All of the above absolutely love ballbusting and will do so mercilessly! They will not hold back and have accuracy too.
I included Mistress Ava Black on there because she has stood out to me in particular for her passion.
For example, after filming the 5 girl scenes involving her (which some may have seen) she was adamant that I was going to get my balls kicked at the end as I hadn't already. Despite my protests Ava instigated a final 5 on 1 ballbusting on me after the camera had stopped rolling. Although, one of our guys thought on his feet, picked up the small hand held backup camera and managed to capture most of it! :D
If anyone is on Twitter and has a look on my tweets (@kinkykicks) you will actually see Mistress Ava Black talking of her love for ballbusting ;)

We've had so many girls which could be worthy of a mention and there are others which could also be included in the top 5. But the 5 mentioned here are girls who I would genuinely fear if I was stood in front of them right now with legs wide open!

velvetfog
07-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks for your informed opinion, Jedi. Of course a woman who truly wants to hurts the testicles, and in her preference diminish the health and function of the organs, is fun to watch on video. Counterintuitively, what I have found is it's easier to take harder punishment when you know there's no chance of mercy from a woman, and you know for sure she's out to damage your balls. I know there are women who talk a good game, but I've met a couple who were quite sweet and showed genuine concern for the testes during normal conversation. But over time, I found that maybe despite themselves, they wouldn't mind it too much if their actions led to someone's **********. I mean these bitches were not ones to back off once they got going. This was despite themselves. It is terrifying to be with a woman like that, and provided she isn't pyscho, it's one of the most exhilarating things for a man like me. I truly hope I can make it to the UK to experience first hand the ladies you suggested. That kind of woman is a rare and wonderful breed.

felix-andres
07-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Ohh This looks great!!

It is a shame that i dont live in england to do it.

but if i go there (it is on my plans doing it soon) iwill arrange a session.