PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant & Unpleasant Ball Busting Techniques?

Balloney
05-07-2012, 01:11 PM
What are your favorite busting techniques? What are your least favorite-- perhaps the kind that make you shudder?

My wife and I aren't into kicking. (If she were, I might give it a try if it weren't too extreme.) Here are some things I have enjoyed.

- Hard rythmic ball sucking.

My wife has done this before. She sucks in one ball deep into her mouth and sucks hard on the ball, moving her tongue so as to squeeze it between her tongue and hard pallate and suck and use her tongue to create a kind of rythmic stroke.

This doesn't exactly feel like ball busting. It's like the pleasure part of a ball bust without the pain. It seems to stimulates some parts of the testicles that don't normally get stimulated.

- Pull and spank

After she warms me up with some squeezing, my wife may pull my balls out by making a ring with her thumb and forefinger between my balls and my body and pulling a little. Then, shen can hold that position and strike with her other hand. She could also squeeze the balls a little with the hand that holds them. This is usually something to do after the balls are warmed up and I require a bit more intensity.

- Hard slap/ close thighs game

This works well with pull and spank. She slaps my balls rhythmically, about solid spanks in a second, but every once in a while, at random intervals, nails the balls hard in an attempt to get me to close my thighs. My wife doesn't do this sort of thing of her own initative. She doesn't want to hurt me. But she's done it when I've asked before.

I've asked her to follow up getting me to close my thighs with a really hard rhythmic squeeze since she has my balls in her other hand. Her hands are small and she doesn't get a good grip of all the balls, or she can't squeeze hard if she does.

- All fours ball spanking

There is something special about getting down on hands and knees and getting a ball spanking with an upward stroke. It stimulates other stuff that doesn't get stimulated otherwise, I guess. This is really intense and can be very pleasureful. If she can manage to stroke the penis like she's milking a cow with the other hand, that's cool too, but it seems hard to do that since my leg gets in the way. My wife doesn't care much for this position for some reason.

Stuff I don't care for.

Palming the balls.

- This is really intense. My wife will pull my balls out and squeeze them with one hand, and then run a lubed palm, with a long of pressure, across the balls. I have to be really warmed up to kind of enjoy it. It's really intense, but not really my favorite. I don't want to discourage her, so sometimes I'll take it for a while. And sometimes it can be a good kind of pain.

-Pinching the balls
- My wife will sometimes pull my balls out with one hand, and with the other, hold the sides of my balls with thumb and forefinger and pinch. That can hurt in a kind of bad way. Sometimes it can feel kind of good, too. It's one of those things that leaves me laying there not sure if I want to say do something else or keep going.

A type of ball pinch that I would go for, maybe, is if she isolates each ball, puts the finger underneath and squeezes down with her thumb. This has more of a whole ball squeeze feeling that feels good. It is also frighteningly intense and can be painful. Unfortunately, my wife has difficulty isolating my balls well enough for this, and doesn't usually do this.

Balloney
05-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Not long after posting this, my wife spent some time working on my balls during a handjob.

I was kind of 'ball horny' so it was really good. She actually did some of the pinching, the unpleasant stuff. I took it for a while and then asked her to switch to slapping. She pulled my balls out and spanked them firmly and rapidly for a long time. Something unusually happened though. Instead of feeling better and better, the left testicle started to hurt in an unpleasant way, so I asked her to focus on my penis.

I asked her to do this-- she finished up by stroking me past orgasm for a little while. I told her to get a good grip on my balls and squeeze if I tried to get away, to be strict and firm with me about it. Unfortunatley, I rarely get the hypersensitivity, not much. Sure, its a little sensitive, but still a good experience.

turok7870
05-10-2012, 04:14 PM
I usually prefer her to knee me. I like to be kicked/kneed in the balls but NOT busted. She'll knee me hard but does not crush them rather they lift up in front of my body instead. On occassion she'll also use a sexy pair of heels to massage me. She digs the heel into my pelvis while using the flat part of the shoe to rub...

msms
05-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Hi Balloney - sounds like you've got a good 'un there!

My favourite is ball spanking, but it's different to yours. I get on all fours and she spanks from behind, so my balls swing forward not upward. As they swing back she slaps them again. It's amazing how intense it can be!

kickpom
05-11-2012, 01:39 PM
My all time favourite is kicking. Its always been that way, and most probably always will be.

I love being kicked barefoot, or with sexy high heels on. In any position, standing, kneeling, tied to a cross, etc etc.

Second would probably be kneeing - im not into it as much, only like the idea because i'm a leg man, and love the leg to groin contact.

I've also recently been interested in having my ballsack squeezed. Not too much direct pressure on my nuts, just a good firm grip around them, with slow squeezing and even yanking and pulling me around by them.

I hate slapping, pinching, and flicking. I don't do toys either, I'm more of a body to body person. No boots or gloves - it takes away whats left of the intimacy.

skweezme
05-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I'd hardly describe it as "pleasant", but my favourite ballbusting thing is to have my unbound balls mangled manually. Such a variety of deep pain sensations as she varies her technique.

Sometimes she binds my balls tight which is erotic and makes them seem more vulnerable. But the binding in itself hurts, a more surface/skin pain, and detracts from the pure testicular pain.

Electrics on bound balls were, however, a surprise to me. I thought it'd be sharp burning skin pain. But it's deep throbbing ball pain like squeezing.

Being slapped in the balls I find difficult to take, but very erotic.

Being kneed and kicked hurts, but impact-pain as much as ball-pain. For unadulterated deep ball pain, having my balls squeezed and squidged by hand is the best/worst!

Dix
05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
I am exactly like you in what I enjoy, except the ball sucking. For some reason that hurts too much. Also, in all the things you enjoy, I don't like things TOO hard but just on the threshold of what I can stand.
I don't have a woman who likes this but maybe soon I will have some of it to a certain degree as I think she may do some things when she is more comfortable with it. I would prefer that she loved it though.

jtomin32
05-29-2012, 02:08 AM
I'd hardly describe it as "pleasant", but my favourite ballbusting thing is to have my unbound balls mangled manually. Such a variety of deep pain sensations as she varies her technique.

Sometimes she binds my balls tight which is erotic and makes them seem more vulnerable. But the binding in itself hurts, a more surface/skin pain, and detracts from the pure testicular pain.

Electrics on bound balls were, however, a surprise to me. I thought it'd be sharp burning skin pain. But it's deep throbbing ball pain like squeezing.

Being slapped in the balls I find difficult to take, but very erotic.

Being kneed and kicked hurts, but impact-pain as much as ball-pain. For unadulterated deep ball pain, having my balls squeezed and squidged by hand is the best/worst!

I'm in complete agreement with you. From my experiences I find when my balls are tightly bound they are less sensitive to impact pain, but the skin pain becomes really annoying really quickly. My favorite feeling is them being softly cradled in one hand, while the other comes in for real punches...

delirun
05-29-2012, 04:40 AM
I like to take repeated kicks to my balls. Taking kicks standing would probably be the worse of the pain I've felt. I like when a lady is on her back and bends her legs so that the tops of her feet will hit my balls while I stand. Then a simple act of taking a few steps so that I am standing right above her allows for her to place her soles on my balls and push up. That's pleasurable.

Another good position is general ball stomping, or the grind and roll. I am on my back and the lady is standing. She grabs my leg and faces towards me as I face her. She places one foot on my balls and presses down. A variation of this is Denkianma, where the lady does the same but instead of only applying pressure she vibrates her foot back and forth, at a high frequency, on one's balls. I personally ask for ladies to do this to me.

skweezme
05-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Glad someone shares my experiences jtomin!

Most unpleasant was probably needles

bustedm
05-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Good:
slow punching, kicking, kneeing, stretching, squeezing
being slugged in the balls with force, but not extreme
deliberate impact pain that slowly builds until your nuts just ache and ache
Bad:
yanking, slapping that stings, needles, rapid punches or kicks, CBT stuff that is more about the scrotum, hot wax or other things that aren't even ballbusting

wuffboy
05-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Best:
Biting the scrotum.

Good:
Squeezing with both hands, basically one ball in each hand and using pressing the thumbs into the balls.
Rolling them around while squeezing them when one hand.

Meh:
Pulling on them.
Biting the testicle itself.