PDA

View Full Version : I Found Nothing In The Rules Against This . . . ;)

Justinian
05-08-2012, 11:04 PM
PM me tonight. There might be a waiting period if you PM me right away before any Ball-beating or humiliation has to be done. . . but I"m Posting here early.

PM me so you can learn about my tiny, limp, soggy balled dick, and how I can punch myself in those very same tiny oatmeal balls. I have no nude pictures to show but I will accept harsher punishment if you show me your tits or dick. Maybe sometimes you can tell me "fuck you" with your middle finger while I jack off.

Don't get me wrong, this pencil dicked loser doesn't have skype, and can only cyber fuck on Yahoo, AIM or MSN. I don't have the balls to talk on the phone either. Isn't that pathetic? PM me to learn my Yahoo ID or other ID's. I need either a man, girl or even a couple who's willing to put up with me by dominating me while I jack off to their brutally true taunts and insults about my microscopic penis and my walnuts.

If you're a man, I"d love for you to talk about me sucking your very big, masculine dick. The dick of a real man. Or if you're a woman, how about you tell me about how someone with my so called "dick" size could never please you. MY ball pain will be your pleasure, whether it's a male's pleasure or a female's pleasure.

Gentlemen or ladies, please bring a pair of six sided (Or up to TWENTY sided) dice with you. I have a Sex game I"d love to play. First, we introduce ourselves and you talk about your dick size and how much bigger it is than mine, if you're a man. Women, talk about how tiny my pathetic worm dick is and compare me with other men. Then, ask me a question, any question, if you like the answer, begin the erotic humiliation with words of brutal honesty on what you think about my sex organs, my sexuality, and pathetic masculinity while I literally fuck myself to your truths by jacking off as a loser. Then, when I'm about to cum, you roll both of your six sided die. I am then ****** to hit my own balls based on the die roll's number, discipline me further with well deserved insults towards me while I do this. (For example, if you roll a 12, I have to hit my own balls 12 times in a row as you continue your taunts.)

If you don't like my answer, then you just roll both die automatically. Continue to ask your questions until I am ****** to jack off until I lose self-control and cum.

If anyone would like to give me my well deserved dismissal from the gene pool, please IM me. Also remember that sometimes where punches, kicks, squeezes and slaps to the groin fail to harm my hilariously lacking "manhood' words can hit much harder. Calling me the dick head, cocksucker, dickmunch, microdick, faggot, flacid wang that I am is only something to be expected when it's all true.

PM me for my Yahoo.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
I Found Nothing In The Rules Against This

... and I see little pleasure for your opponent in this game.

What’s the point in noting your yanky arrogance, assuming the world knows the time in AZ, when you’ll enjoy the insult?

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I have no nude pictures to show

this pencil dicked loser doesn't have skype

I don't have the balls to talk on the phone either

I hear warning bells!

Are you over 18 years of age?

Justinian
05-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm 28. How old are you? And I"ll edit my post.

Justinian
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Most message boards have an edit option. Please understand that on Sundays-Wednesday I will have time for this.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-12-2012, 05:02 AM
I’m older than my tongue and younger than my teeth.

Again, where’s the fun for a person bothering to send you humiliating messages?

If you’re 28, why not play with real people, instead of sitting glued to a screen?

http://chat.alt.com/geozones/bdsmpersonalsads/United_States/Arizona/Mesa/index.html (http://chat.alt.com/geozones/bdsmpersonalsads/United_States/Arizona/Mesa/index.html)

Have a nice day!

EricaBB
05-12-2012, 06:08 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you, Alec -- so many men come on these sites looking for nothing but to be showered in messages about what the other person would do to them. As if people on these sites were programmed pleasure machines JUST because it's a fetish site.

In fact, it's fucking pathetic and annoying.

HOWEVER... Judging by your linking to a fetish classifieds site... I can tell you've never been to the western united states... His inability to meet anybody doesn't come from his age, but from his location.

To help you visualize, here is a population density map. Arizona is over there where there's less red and more white
http://www.mapofusa.net/us-population-map.gif

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Looks big enough for action, to me.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mesa&state=AZ (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mesa&state=AZ)

blancanvas
05-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Seriously?

sicko666
05-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Lol, also consider this is the www, i dont even live in the USA! As for Skype it costs money, and so does alt for that matter, i have been a "free" member there for years and only ever got 1, i repeat 1 member near me (not in reality close,but as in the distance a crow flies so not near at all without a car) and i would have had to pay to contact her! Money is sadly lacking i am afraid :(
Lol theres a reason this is a "Fetish" its because there are not that many of us lol! :Baahaha:

Why havent i contacted Justinian then? The reason i havent contacted you Justinian is i am into women, sorry,so telling another man what to do to his stuff,well its not my fetish ;) i wish you luck though!:)