PDA

View Full Version : Penis trapped in car window

SamSam
05-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Can anyone help Find this..
I am sure I read a newspaper article a few years back about a man who flashed his penis at women who stopped at traffic lights,but he stuck his penis in the wrong woman's car as she fully closed the window on his penis trapping it and kept it trapped till the police came, she said by the time they arrived his penis went very black and he was pleading to be released but she refused.
Anyone got this??

humanbean
05-09-2012, 04:53 PM
if this were a fictional story for some adult archive, i imagine it go something like this:

with the green light she eases the car forward. at 1st slowly & then faster. eventually he has to slump onto the car's roof & hold on for dear life. she then drives to a long section of road w/o stop signs or traffic lights. stops the car & lets him know what she's about to do. maybe she jerks him to a final orgasm. or maybe she doesn't. she moves the car forward again, ******* him to grab on. then she begins some serious accelleration. she's doing 100kph when she hammers the brake pedal to the floor. and then its off to home to wash her car & preserve her trophy.:thumbup

SamSam
05-12-2012, 12:28 AM
if this were a fictional story for some adult archive, i imagine it go something like this:

with the green light she eases the car forward. at 1st slowly & then faster. eventually he has to slump onto the car's roof & hold on for dear life. she then drives to a long section of road w/o stop signs or traffic lights. stops the car & lets him know what she's about to do. maybe she jerks him to a final orgasm. or maybe she doesn't. she moves the car forward again, ******* him to grab on. then she begins some serious accelleration. she's doing 100kph when she hammers the brake pedal to the floor. and then its off to home to wash her car & preserve her trophy.:thumbup

It was a little article in the newspaper about it, back then I never thought must about it but now!!!!

EricaBB
05-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Did he not try to punch through the window?

SamSam
05-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Did he not try to punch through the window?

Yes you would have thought so?? if it was me probalay yes. Just trying to think if the window is fully shut and your pressed right up against the car you might not a good swing at the glass to break it. He might have been a weak person???

ghgh750
05-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Do you remember the title of the newspaper it was in? Or the location of the event? Possibly the year or date? then i might be able to do a thorough search.

SamSam
05-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Do you remember the title of the newspaper it was in? Or the location of the event? Possibly the year or date? then i might be able to do a thorough search.

It was something like the (daily sport) or the sun, not sure of the year sorry.
Must be over 10yrs ago by now. Think he was a serial flasher at that location

otrokjerry
05-21-2012, 08:26 AM
It was something like the (daily sport) or the sun, not sure of the year sorry.
Must be over 10yrs ago by now. Think he was a serial flasher at that location

very nice. Ok :) :) :) :) :) :)