PDA

View Full Version : First BB Story

blancanvas
05-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Here's my first attempt at a ball-busting story, constructive feedback is welcome...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Exposure

I couldn’t believe I was here. Was I really going through with this? I’d only called out of curiosity, but she’d convinced me it would totally be worth it. And she spoke in such a sultry voice on the phone. I adjusted my pants a bit, remembering not to wear any underwear. God, it was freezing out there. Winters could be down right brutal in this town.
I was about to knock when the door creaked open.

“Well hello, ya here to get busted?” a woman asked coolly.

“Hey…uh…hi… yeah,” I stammered.

The door flung open and before me stood a tall, blonde, vixen in a purple robe. She looked over me with piercing blue eyes, and her skin was white as snow. In awe, my eyes wandered down to her chest, where her bra barely concealed her ample cleavage.

‘My goodness’, I thought. She towered over me too, and she wasn’t even wearing shoes. She stood there with her legs crossed, barefoot with bright red nail polish and a silver toe ring.

“Let’s see what ya got hon’…” she winked and reached forward, yanking down the fly of my pants. I gasped at her boldness. Was this really happening?

She scooped out my balls and began fondling them with her fingers. I was too shocked to resist, and the warmth of her hands against my package felt far too arousing.

“Hmm,” she purred. She handled them gently at first before flicking my left testicle with her middle finger. I squirmed in discomfort. It didn’t help that it was freezing cold outside either. My package shriveled up and probably looked like a joke to her.

My suspicions were confirmed.

“Small, but breakable,” she giggled. “Better get indoors before yer little stub freezes.”

I nodded and eagerly followed her inside. Her hips swayed seductively as she guided me down the hall of her abode, the globes of her ass pressing against the fabric of her robe.

I was about to speak as we walked into her bedroom when she tossed off her clothes, revealing what can only be described as a centerfold’s body. She obviously worked out a lot, and she’d said over the phone that she practiced several forms of martial arts. I’d soon find out just how much more tough she was than me.

My eyes roamed back down her long, sinewy, legs, resting on her feet. They looked strong, but still very feminine. As my eyes traveled up from her feet I became more aroused. Her ankles were thin but her calves looked like those belonging to a soccer player.
“I see ya like lookin’ at my feet. Don’t worry hon’, yer gonna get quite familiar with them tonight,” she smiled.
“W-w-hat do you mean?” I asked nervously.
“Look down,” she grinned, pointing at my crotch.

I looked down and noticed that my package was still hanging out of my fly. ‘Oops,’ I thought. ‘Silly me, better get those back inside!’ Just as I was about to zip my goods back up, she swung her leg back and kicked her big bare foot up between my legs, nailing my bare balls!
I screamed on impact, and at first I couldn’t feel anything but the wind being knocked out of me. Her kick actually lifted me off the ground, but as soon as I came down, tears started to form in my eyes, and I began gasping for breath. She then shouldered into me knocking me down and then jumped landing with one foot on my chest the other on my balls.

She laughed and said, "If you can survive an hour of this, you get your prize" twisting her foot as she got off. "I love kicking guys in the balls. My ex-boyfriend couldn’t handle the punishment though, even with all the sex I gave him, so I had to find a new way to get my fix. That’s where guys like you come in handy.”
She had a twinkle in her eye as she spoke. “Do you want to fuck me?” she asked demurely. I paused a moment, not sure how to respond.
“Well…uh, yeah. Of course!” I grinned, my groin still aching.
“Good,” she said, all matter-of-factly, “but your little balls have to survive our session here first. Now get up and strip!”

I slowly stood back up, still clutching my stunned gonads. She parted my legs gently with her hands. “So, let’s see what ya got!” She swung her leg back and forth, teasing me. I could tell she liked this, so I just stood there like a pillar, waiting patiently. Finally she wound up a powerful kick and delivered it through my front door. I made no attempt to avoid it amazed at my own will power. She slammed it up between my legs and the impact drove me back.

I started to gasp, clutching my pulverized testicles, but still stood strong. She looked directly into my eyes and giggled, exuding such innocent charm, but she knew exactly what kind of pain she wrought. She moved in real close and stroked my cheek, “I love bustin’ nuts hon’”, savoring the look of fear on my face just before delivering a snap kick to my exposed sack. Her toes hit both of my nuts dead on. I jerked forward in response and got a mouthful of her ample tit.

She cooed in delight, running her fingers through my hair before pushing me back against the wall.
I was kneeling and gasping for her air, my legs still wide apart, which she took advantage of with a full-force front kick to my nuts.

I tried to scream but only a dry wheezing sound came out. I slumped back and thought I was going to vomit. My stomach churned. I could not keep my head up though and curled forward, preventing her from kicking again. My ass rose in the air, and she calmly stepped behind me and reached between my legs.
“These little nuts of yours need to be tenderized, don’t you think?”

She firmly gripped both of my testicles, one in each hand between her thumb and forefinger, applying increasing pressure, which only made my nuts ache even more. How did I get myself into this? I should have known that any offer for free sex in exchange for some mild ‘cock n’ ball torture’ had to be a scam. Oh well, caveat emptor, right?

I tried to fall forward but she held me firmly in place by my nuts. I squealed in pain for what felt like forever before she finally let go. I collapsed and hit my head on the ground. The last thing I remembered as I rolled to my side was seeing her step over me with a gleaming smile.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Seriously, this is a very good short story, careful checked and nicely presented.

I look forward to the next one.

Cap
05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Agreed, very enjoyable. Keep it coming!

kickthem
05-14-2012, 06:10 AM
Nicely done, blancanvas. Please write more.

fsdffsd
05-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Nicely done, blancanvas. Please write more.
Fully agree

poolman2
05-15-2012, 01:38 AM
blancanvas,

You're writing an excellent story. I do hope you'll continue with it. :bananajum

poolman2

nycguy28
05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Agreed. Very good story in progress here....

I have used those heating pads, you know those disposal glove warmers, and put them in my undies before BB sessions in the winter for this exact reason. I find that maybe my penis will stay kinda small, but my sack will at least loosen up. Nothing sucks more than trying to get BB done when you're all shrivelled and your nuts are practically inside you...

Anyway, I mention this because it shows you covering a lot of details that add color to the story. Cool. Keep it up....