PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting experiences

Vincent Vega
05-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Anyone would like to share an awesome ballbusting experience? women or men? it doesn`t matter :thumbup

blkpatent
05-28-2012, 05:32 PM
My gf busts my balls whenever I want. Usually in platform black patent pumps but I want to get her some nude stockings next. I'd like to have other women bust me as well but I don't think she likes that idea. Always CFNM.

skweezme
05-29-2012, 02:26 PM
In terms of "awesome" I guess the first time must count for something. Started going out with a hot big-busted girl, heavier than me and we used to play-wrestle and she liked pinning me. I'd been fantasizing about her busting me for ages, but regular sex was varied and intense and fun. One night after we'd screwed a few times she asked if I had any sexual fantasies or kinks I'd like to try. I told her my fantasies about being tied up and her hurting my balls. She'd never done that before and was up for it. She turned it into a sort of wrestling submission game and got me to submit again and again.

But most awesome must be my first with a Pro Domme without a safeword. I would have loved to submit but she wouldn't let me, made me take it until she judged I really couldn't take any more. I was a wreck, but glowing afterwards :iluvu:

delirun
06-01-2012, 11:44 AM
One day I was drunk and headed out to the football match. Before getting there I must have drank one bottle of Corona Extra Light. I was smashed!

The match went well and decided with my confidence and exuberance to hit on a couple of girls who were by the concessions stand. One was a dark skin Panamanian the other a tall brunette. We had a lot of fun talking and I had enough bravado to place a bet that my team would win.

I wagered a night out with a 100% guarantee that I would have one of the over. They wanted 40 kicks to my balls. I agreed, having a secret fetish, I thought it was a anti-Catch-22. Right? Wrong.

My team lost. My face would have described it without a doubt that my high had come down really fast. I looked away to the bathrooms and decided that I should find an escape. I started moving fast towards the bathroom when I tripped on the Panamanian's foot.

"Nuh, uh, big guy! You have to pay up!" the Panamanian said.

"Since you caught him, you can kick him," said the brunette.

"Oh no, he's gonna get punished for trying to run away. Girl, you have longer legs, you kick him," she said.

"Thank you! Boy," she said looking at me, "You're going to wish you were a girl!"

First came a kick. Then another. Her kicking average was about 89% spot on. I didn't think I could take any more. At first it was funny. I would get kick and let out a laugh, involuntarily. But it got worse quickly. By the twenty-first kick, I was already starting to feel the nausea. It was slowly building, from my nuts to the base of my sternum, a pulsing wave of pain that felt stronger and stronger after each kick.

People all around us had seemed to take an interest on some level or another. there was a small group of guys who circled around us, whooping and yelling, encouraging the brunette.

I was in so much trouble. I think I would have taken 40 hard shots from her friend easy because she had adorable size 6 feet. The brunette on the other hand had massive size 10 feet and each time she kick it was either with the top of her foot or the balls of her foot.

She would ask me:

"Did I hit or miss?"

And I would say:

"Hit."

Woe were the times I said missed. But she had. One time she hit my gooch and I was stupid enough to look at her, make eye contact, and smile.

That made her angry and ask me the question:

"Hit or miss?"

"Miss," I said.

"Then I have to give you an alternate," she said.

She got on her back and took off her shoes. Her barefeet were facing me when she said "Hop on."

I did. She pushed up with all her might and I blacked out.

I woke up later in a corner-- the stadium was empty! I looked at my hand and saw a number. Under that was the message: "You better call me, <3."

The End.

Vincent Vega
06-18-2012, 09:44 PM
One day I was drunk and headed out to the football match. Before getting there I must have drank one bottle of Corona Extra Light. I was smashed!

The match went well and decided with my confidence and exuberance to hit on a couple of girls who were by the concessions stand. One was a dark skin Panamanian the other a tall brunette. We had a lot of fun talking and I had enough bravado to place a bet that my team would win.

I wagered a night out with a 100% guarantee that I would have one of the over. They wanted 40 kicks to my balls. I agreed, having a secret fetish, I thought it was a anti-Catch-22. Right? Wrong.

My team lost. My face would have described it without a doubt that my high had come down really fast. I looked away to the bathrooms and decided that I should find an escape. I started moving fast towards the bathroom when I tripped on the Panamanian's foot.

"Oh no, he's gonna get punished for trying to run away. Girl, you have longer legs, you kick him," she said.

"Thank you! Boy," she said looking at me, "You're going to wish you were a girl!"

First came a kick. Then another. Her kicking average was about 89% spot on. I didn't think I could take any more. At first it was funny. I would get kick and let out a laugh, involuntarily. But it got worse quickly. By the twenty-first kick, I was already starting to feel the nausea. It was slowly building, from my nuts to the base of my sternum, a pulsing wave of pain that felt stronger and stronger after each kick.

People all around us had seemed to take an interest on some level or another. there was a small group of guys who circled around us, whooping and yelling, encouraging the brunette.

I was in so much trouble. I think I would have taken 40 hard shots from her friend easy because she had adorable size 6 feet. The brunette on the other hand had massive size 10 feet and each time she kick it was either with the top of her foot or the balls of her foot.

She would ask me:

"Did I hit or miss?"

And I would say:

"Hit."

Woe were the times I said missed. But she had. One time she hit my gooch and I was stupid enough to look at her, make eye contact, and smile.

"Hit or miss?"

"Miss," I said.

She got on her back and took off her shoes. Her barefeet were facing me when she said "Hop on."

I woke up later in a corner-- the stadium was empty! I looked at my hand and saw a number. Under that was the message: "You better call me, <3."

The End.

wow that was amazing!

lestatdl1
06-18-2012, 10:06 PM
I've visited two different Pro-Dommes, and the second time I asked for ball busting. I don't know if it wasn't Her thing, She went easy on me, or I was too nervous and only requested "medium" force, but She didn't hurt them as much as I wanted. Early on She had them in a wooden crusher device but they weren't squeezed hard enough for me to feel any pain. Later on in the session I was on the floor with my arms tied above my head and She gave me two bare-footed kicks to my balls. It hurt, but not that bad and with only two kicks I was left feeling like I could have definitely taken a lot more. I'm really looking forward to a heavier session in the future though.

stillubsj00
06-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Last summer I met a girl who had 'heard about me' and was keen on trying to kick me in the balls. We got along well and I felt comfortable. She was like both excited and thought it would be funny.

I am mostly used to 'milkshake' or barefot-tapping, but she did it to me as if she was gonna score a penalty in soccer or something. I was on the floor, crouched up and holding my balls for 20mins until I could get up.

Youthmane
06-18-2012, 11:29 PM

The End.

Did you Call her ? :thumbup

bbking2188
06-19-2012, 03:10 PM

She would ask me:

"Did I hit or miss?"

And I would say:

"Hit."

"Hit or miss?"

"Miss," I said.

The End.

not sure if this is a true story, but one bottle of corona extra light? atta boy