PDA

View Full Version : Ball crush with local anesthesia ?

Alone_4ever
05-16-2012, 11:30 AM
do you can imagine this ?
girl take a hammer and bash your ball with cruelty strenght
or full weight ball crush with stunning high heels
or do you mean balls in a vice grip ?
( if i have have choice from this 3 possibilitties i choose the ball crush with high heels )
i know i know , the possible danger is much bigger because you dont feel the pain , but as an imagine its sweet !:iluvu:

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Might as well drink beer via a tube straight to the stomach, and then take a shower fully clothed!

darkwing
05-17-2012, 09:32 AM
I guess the negative to this is that since there is no feeling, it may be more difficult to appreciate what is being done.:(

I understand the idea of the action, but I think actually feeling the pain along with it would enhance the imagined act.

Alone_4ever
05-17-2012, 11:39 AM
lol i got writing new post in this topic and the electricity falls :D ...
btw : Alec your posts always make me smile :)
__
maybe the only way to find out how it feels its try it :)
if i got the chance i take it !! i love when girl is beating my balls hardly when im getting to the orgasm she step on my balls hard and im cumming .. but i want more ! maybe i want be eunuch this way ,
at my work we have forlift im watching the strenght with very high interrest
ps : if you have any pictures of this theme , please upload them

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-17-2012, 12:51 PM
btw : Alec your posts always make me smile

Thank you, sir, that’s most kind.

Pain is a gift; a gift from evolution or your god, depending on your beliefs.

Without pain, you have no warning of damage.

i love when girl is beating my balls hardly when im getting to the orgasm she step on my balls hard and im cumming

You love the pain and the sex, yesterday, today, tomorrow and for thousands more days.

.. but i want more ! maybe i want be eunuch this way

at my work we have forlift im watching the strenght with very high interrest

You can only do this stupidity only once.

Use a forklift and, if you’re lucky, you won’t survive.

Can you imagine the mind-numbing, tearful, frustration?

Think of wanting your woman to beat your balls, hard, taking you to the point of no return, and then stepping on those throbbing ejaculating orbs and realising,

“I have no balls!”

turok7870
05-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Can you imagine the mind-numbing, tearful, frustration?
Think of wanting your woman to beat your balls, hard, taking you to the point of no return, and then stepping on those throbbing ejaculating orbs and realising,

“I have no balls!”

Well said.

To each is own, but be sure you're of sound mind when approaching the point of crossing the line between fantasy and reality. I, for one, enjoy videos of women kneeing a man hard enough to lift him off the ground... over and over again. However, in reality, I enjoy sensual busting that will allow me to retain my masculinity for the duration of my existence.

cody0057
05-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Actually, it could be good to have something to numb the pain somewhat, but not complety as this certainly would be very dangerous. My pain threshold is not the highest, I have always wanted women to kicking me really hard (more than once) so she's trying to put me on the floor.

obedientesticle
05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Might as well drink beer via a tube straight to the stomach, and then take a shower fully clothed!

With local anesthetics, still your vision and your brain would be working - so looking down at your own **********, fear and humiliation would still be possible... It is not the physical pain which works on many fetishists, but the psychology...

Blersheta
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
yep me too its not about the pain with me its the worst part its the fact i am being humiliated and my manhood taken away by a woman. or that a woman puts me in pain thats why id never ask be ballbusted it means that you have control because you asked for it not them

but if I had to choose the heels for sure!

obedientesticle
05-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Actually, it could be good to have something to numb the pain somewhat, but not complety as this certainly would be very dangerous. My pain threshold is not the highest...

Of course, it would be rather crazy or stupid, because you have pain for a reason. But maybe you just WANT it that crazy and stupid. (But of course the others are right: think about how you would think about it later, before it's too late...)

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-25-2012, 02:56 AM
********** has much in common with dying; you only get to experience them once, so you might as well have the full assortment of sensations.

JeremySVilla
05-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Think I may be in love with this.
http://www.thelifefitness.com/lifestyle/jacy.jpg
http://www.thelifefitness.com/food/pike.jpg