PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting girls for videos?

ilbb11
05-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Tried everything. Trying to make my own vids/site.

Craigslist, put up 100+ adverts all worded differently, a few girls show good interest then dont reply.

Gumtree, ads get taken down straight away.

Model casting sites don't allow adult adverts.

How do site owners like Jedi do it? Surely it cant be that hard to get a young girl willing to kick someone on camera.

curmudgeon
05-17-2012, 05:48 PM
The degree of difficulty depends a lot more upon the location in which you are trying to draw your girls from, than the medium you are using to attract them.

I see you are from the UK, so I will admit to not knowing your locale that well. That aside, some rules of thumb:

1. Look in a big city. Small towns are terrible recruitment locales for performance based endeavors.

2. Get acquainted with the local universities. College girls are great, and they generally need the money.

3. Don't sound creepy!!!! This one you would think would be self evident, but you'd be suprised how many sound like "come to my van for candy little girl..."

4. Check the ads used by the local strip clubs, you will be using a lot of the same girls. Find out where they recruit, and copy them.

5. Hit the books, make sure and read up on the local laws regarding what is legal as far as making the videos in your area. You would be suprised some of the laws on the books out there. You may find that the search may put you in contact with some interesting people, and prospective recruits.

6. And just in case I forgot to mention it, don't sound creepy!!! This is the biggest mistake made by most would be great producers out there.

Good luck, and happy shooting.

kickpom
05-18-2012, 07:19 AM
I know a few mistresses who dont mind ballbusting on camera. Maybe you could contact local mistresses?

Can i ask, where are you based?

HsspodeBusted
05-18-2012, 10:59 AM
A good place to network for ladies who are into fetish is Fetlife.com You will be able to find Pro-Dommes, Life-Style, and Models there all interested in being in your videos. If you don't find ladies there, I would give up.

ilbb11
05-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I know a few mistresses who dont mind ballbusting on camera. Maybe you could contact local mistresses?

Can i ask, where are you based?

Replied to your PM mate.

Thanks for all the responses guys ive put them all into action.