PDA

View Full Version : girl vs. guy wrestling

drewLikesItInTheNads
05-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Does anybody like girl vs. guy wrestling videos? I love them, especially when the girl wins. Just something so hot about watching a guy struggle with a girl and get beat by her. And the singlets are kind of revealing lol.

Here are a couple clips I like: http://owwwmyballs.blogspot.com/2012/05/wrestling-against-girls.html

The first one is awesome cause of the dude's bulge.. he just gets wrecked by her and his bulge is waving in the air like that. The second one is more of a struggle but the dude just gets handled.

I actually think girls have a big edge in wrestling. Cause wrestlers are grouped by weight, so even if guys are usually bigger it doesn't matter. But girls have a lower center of gravity so their weight is distributed better for wrestling, and they're more flexible.

But the poor dudes go out there assuming they're supposed to win, then they usually get beat lol.

nude2011
05-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I only like guy girl wrestling where the girl grab the guy's balls

drewLikesItInTheNads
05-28-2012, 03:39 PM
I only like guy girl wrestling where the girl grab the guy's balls
haha, that's so much better, I agree. kind of hard to find though lol.

this is a good one tho:

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFVfbcCxXLc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

poor dude just got owned by her

spam76
06-01-2012, 06:45 PM
These videos remind me of one my favorite fantasies.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Summary<o:p></o:p>

State wrestling championship, the boy is undefeated in 4 years of wrestlingand while the female challenger is good she knows that she cannot beat the boyunless she changes the rules.<o:p></o:p>

A few minutes before the final match begins a gorgeous woman enters the boy’slocker room. The boy initial reaction is to tell the women that she must leave,but changes his mind when he mesmerized by her beauty and ample cleavage. She tellsthe boy that she is a big fan of his and that she wants to give a good luckkiss. After the kiss she brings the boy head down to boobs and he is completelylost in lust.<o:p></o:p>

She strips the boy naked, and milks the boys cock dry with her hand and mouth.<o:p></o:p>

While the boy tries to recover, she redresses him without his cup and thenwalks him out to the arena. She gives a final kiss to the boy and gives a smileto the female wrestler, then says sucker as the boy walks to the mat.<o:p></o:p>
The match is over in 30 seconds .

spikeface
06-05-2012, 08:54 AM
haha, that's so much better, I agree. kind of hard to find though lol.

this is a good one tho:

<object width="420" height="315"></object>

<embed height="315" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFVfbcCxXLc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">

poor dude just got owned by her

this was always one of my favourite videos! love how easy it is for her...

ScissorKitty
06-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Maor videos! :bananajum