PDA

View Full Version : Male chastity

Vincent Vega
05-23-2012, 10:52 PM
does any mistress here have the fantasy to leave a man in chastity for a very long time? and continuously tease him?

shff1984
06-24-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of dominant women who would love to practice chastity even if they don't know it yet. The problem is that most men would call it quits sooner than 6 months... which is very frustrating for dominant women. Its like we want to be in chastity but when we feel our urges we want to call the shots. I introduced my wife to chastity a couple of months ago and she loves it and I love her having control over me. I would advise that if you buy a device, skip the non - custom devices and order one that is of quality and made for your size, it will save you money in the long run and you will be much much more comfortable.

Eric Menrhine
11-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Ditto on the custom job, but those seem pretty expensive. The steel one i bought does fit pretty well, though its wire mesh cage leaves a "grid" pattern on my shaft, and the corners of the mesh pinch. The bird cage is MUCH more comfortable to me. Unfortunately I'm too big for most of the CBs.

Eric

hungry_pete
11-21-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm actually interested in putting on a chastity device on myself permanently. I would never even ask my wife to take it off because I want it on there.

It's kind of like I want to find my wife bigger and better cocks and then put mine (really hers) away "in storage" since we won't be using it any more anyway.

The key is, I'd want to her to regularly suck off other guys while I watch and I don't know if she'll go for that. I'd ask her to do really long sessions too, not sure she'd have the patience for that.

Nice to dream I guess.

hungry_pete
01-15-2013, 10:03 PM
Just another thought on this.... the mistress can give release once in a while without removing the cage. She can just grip the cage and pump it. No reason at all to ever remove the cage.

Eric Menrhine
01-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Not sure how well that would work.

Eric

scrptman
01-17-2013, 12:13 PM
It would work, I have done it. The movement and friction is often enough to get there.

You could also hold a vibrator against the cage and achieve an orgasm that way,

hungry_pete
12-26-2013, 06:35 PM
I ran across this video and it reminded me of this thread..... this guy uses automotive epoxy to permanently attach his cock cage for his mistress!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LnoR2-S758-

Cygnus
01-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Wow, that's pretty hardcore. I wonder if he'll ever regret it, or if he really wants permanent chastity.