PDA

View Full Version : Karate Ballbusting p2

kickpom
05-24-2012, 01:47 PM
As promised. Enjoy, let me know what you think.

I arrived at my next class, eager to get started. I had purchased a cup earlier on today, i picked out a small one so the buldge wouldnt be too big in my crotch, it was a tight fit but i knew it would be worth it. This way, i could at least feel the kicks. My testicles are naturally low hanging, so they were resting against my cup. I was running late so i briskly walked up the hall to enter the room. I stopped just before opening the door, heart pounding and butterflies in my stomache. I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

As i stepped in, the room full of girls turned to look at me, the sensei - looking as beautiful as ever - stopped whatever she was saying and looked at the clock. "you're 10 minutes late, honey" she scolded. I apologised and walked up to the front of the gym. As i approached the front i noticed another boy in his late teens, about my age, in the fetal position by the senseis feet. I looked up at her and gulped. "don't worry, hes no use to us now" she soothed as i stood next to his quivering body. The sensei walked towards me, arms crossed, "hopefully this one remembered his protection" she said as she casually flicked her knee sideways into my crotch. My cup had my nuts well protected, i hunched forward via automatic reaction and quickly sprung upright. "i'm impressed" she smirked. "ok class, you all know the drill. Groinal attacks only as i've demonstrated with the wuss lieing on the floor". She pointed at the girl closest to me, "you, get to work on our dummy here, put his cup through its paces" she commanded with a wry smile. "the rest of you, get the pads out as normal and practice your frontal and roundhouse kicks in the groinal position". All the girls in the class shuffled about into place, grabbing the pads and pairing up as if they've done this plenty of times. Which they clearly have. I watched the girls parner up with the Medium rectangle pads, one facing it downwards as if to simulate the groin, with the other one beginning to kick it full force. The thudding noises around the gym commenced and sent chills down my spine. These kicks were hard, they weren't holding back at all. I watched as each kick laid an imprint on the pads, some even leaving a permanent indent in them. "oi, i dont have all day" chirped the orange belted girl who was paired up with me first.

I snapped out of my daze and turned towards her. She was a brunette, petite in size with smallish feet and cute pedicured toes. Her breasts were small but plump, and she was bra-less as were all of the other girls which i just realised. "its brave of you to come here. We dont really like men, which is why we practice at this gym" she said. Then it dawned on me, no wonder there's a huge emphasis on groin attacks! I stuttered out "so you're feminists?", she laughed and said "nah, we just share a common dislike for your kind, some more so than others". I bit my tongue and replied with "well ok then, guess we should get started?". She nodded and adopted her stance, as did i.

Before realising it, i felt a strong whud in my crotch, she snapped a kick in without wasting time. She may have been small, but by no means weak! My cup held my balls together, this was followed by another swift kick. This time my cup was pushed into my sack which felt uncomfortable. I staggered back slightly. Without saying a word she took a step closer and followed up with another mean kick, causing me to stumble back again. "stop running away!" she exclaimed, as she stepped in again and kicked me in the groin harder out of slight frustration. This kick knocked the wind out of me, i doubled over, wheezing for air. "oh come on now, isnt your cup protecting you?" she joked.
"it still hurts" i replied.
"what a shame" she said, as i got back into position. A final blow to my balls struck me down, i kneeled to the ground, catching my breathe. I don't think cups were designed for sustained abuse. She then switched with a slightly larger girl. A bit chubbier and taller than her, with nice round feet. It seemed like all the girls here had pretty feet, which isn't a bad thing of course.
"hiya" she said with a smile.
"oh, hey" i stammered back. Slowly lifting myself to my feet. All the other girls were still going at it with their pads. The echoes of their thuds made my nuts tingle. Im glad im wearing my protection, even if it isn't helping fully. She casually walked up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, and in one fluid movement she started grinding her knee into my groin, twisting as it went deeper into my pelvis, as she clawed further up i bowed forward exactly as anticipated. I groaned as my head dug deeper into her arms, only for it to get worse, she then pulled her knee back and slammed it into my balls, then again, then a third time. Pain was bulilding up in my balls from her solid knees.
The sensei came over saying "I'll show you a more effective way of kneeing him". The student let go of me and stepped back. I nursed my nuts while the sensei put her arms on my shoulders. "you raise your knee slowly and drill into his pelvis" she said as she simultaneously ground her knee into my groin. She knew what she was doing as she purposely tried to flick my cup out of place. As she pushed her knee to the left, my cup slipped upwards, then she smashed her knee into my exposed balls twice, i hurdled to the ground while grabbing her leg, "ow, ow" i exclaimed in pain. I started writhing around on the floor while getting my cup back into place. The sensei winked and signalled for the next girl to come over.

A good few minutes later i pulled myself to my feet only to be confronted by a brown belt. An older girl who has a lot of experience in this art. As the sensei walked away, she said "try cracking his cup like that last dummy". The girl giggled and nodded in acceptance. Fear shot through my body, this won't go down well... The girl stood towering over me was a lot taller than me, she had muscular legs and huge breasts. Her feet were big, with a longer middle toe (rumoured to be a sign of dominance). "lets have some fun" she said excitedly. I gulped and got into position.

The thudding of the girls against the pads started to drown out as i anticipated my punishment. Without hesitation she fired off two thundering kicks to my groin, clanging against my cup loudly. I groaned as she said "prove yourself worthy!". Not wanting to lose to a girl, i stood back upright. She then unleashed an earth shattering kick that lifted me onto my toes as i attempted to keep my posture. Another devastaring kick flew into my sack which caused me to double over, gasping for breathe. "give me a second" i pleaded.
"no chance" she replied. I hesitantly got back upright and prepared for the next onslaught. At this point a few of the girls were crowded around us, along with the sensei. "break him!" a girl shouted. She smiled and wallopped me in the balls again, her boobs bouncing around as she did so. I doubled over only to be pushed back. She stepped forward and smashed her foot into my balls again, but this time flicking her toes upwards to catch the back of the cup and in turn, the back of my nutsack. I screamed in pain and hopped around. The girls around me stsrted laughing. Another brown belt stepped forward. She was just as tall and just as toned as the first one. They backed me against the wall as i subconsciously backed off like a sheep being herded. The rest of the girls were egging them on at this point. Then all of a sudden a kick flew in, crashing into my groin, followed by the second girl's kick that pushed me into the wall. As i bounced back the first girl met me with a strong kick. This one cracked my cup slightly, i felt it tear apart as the barrage of kicks continued. Both girls caught wind of this so started kicking harder. Thump, thump, thump and my cup was shattered. I doubled over in agony as the class started applauding the girls work. The sensei walked up and patted my back with one hand, while slipping her other hand down my karate trousers. Her fingers brushed against my cock and ballsack, instantly exciting me, and snapped off the cup strap, pulling it out. "now lets see who has the stronger testicles" she said with a smile, signalling the other boy to come over and stand next to me. Another two brown belt girls replaced the ones who destroyed me.
"these two are our strongest kickers" the sensei said proudly. We both stood upright against the wall as the girls both swooped in and swung their legs into our balls. Pain shot up my stomache as i doubled over, but staying on my feet. I heard the other boy yelp in a high pitched tone and crash to the ground. "well that was easy" said the sensei. The girls swapped over and the second one smacked me in the balls, toying with me as she flicked her toes into my scrotum. "please" i begged, only to be fallen on deaf ears as the final blow knocked me off my feet and sent me tumbling to the ground, writhing in pain. A round of applause ensued as i started to feel whoozy. The sensei knelt beside me and whispered "i hope we havent scared you off, same time next week?"

Anymous1
05-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Very good story. Just like the former story only even better. It would be great to see you continue writing.

Thanks very much.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

poolman2
05-25-2012, 01:51 AM
kickpom,

Good Story! I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to future installments.

poolman2 :bananawin

BoxedBalls
05-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Amazing story, super sexy for those with a sports bb fetish.

:ibow4u:

kickpom
05-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Thanks guys :)

Any suggestions for another story? Even another theme? What would you guys like to read about?

chris7201
05-27-2012, 01:59 AM
How about a part three with him being nude this time.

ccc+1
05-28-2012, 10:28 AM
You have a great writing style!

I allways liked Karate Ballbusting. Any chance to add a kind of seduction with pantyhose from the girls to the male and / or a fight in the Dojo or a Ring including kicks to other parts of the body, without loosing the focus on BB?

Karnage
05-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Fantastic. I remain a fan :)

kickpom
05-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated! I'll go away and have a think about the next scenario. The dojo + naked part seem do-able. Il try to incorporate stockings but it might not work in this karate scenario. I can keep that for the next piece though :)

Ketchupman
05-30-2012, 10:26 AM
omg, its so good! I once did Karate and I started to think about the hottest girl over there.
I really hope you keep writing!!

kickpom
05-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks ketchupman :)

I've started part 3, ive included the dojo and being naked, with more focused on the rest of the fighting as well as the ballbusting of course ;)

oliver291
05-31-2012, 07:37 PM
I really enjoyed your second installment. I think it's far more realistic with the cup. no group of karate students would go full bore if the dummy were not protected. i know, as I've worn the "red suit" before. Looking forward to the next installment.

kickpom
06-01-2012, 05:34 AM
I really enjoyed your second installment. I think it's far more realistic with the cup. no group of karate students would go full bore if the dummy were not protected. i know, as I've worn the "red suit" before. Looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks mate,

My aim was to keep it as realistic as possible while divulging into the ballbusting fantasy. However for the next installment the focus has been shifted more into the fantasy realms as per requests above

kickpom
06-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Part 3 is up!

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15257