PDA

View Full Version : Stripper ballbust in L.A.

BeatMyBallsHard
05-25-2012, 04:30 AM
Went to L.A. a while ago - I love it.

Was out there for 8 days on business, went to a strip clup in Hollywood on day 2. Got my balls busted by 3 incredibly hot women - Mexican, Chinese & Black. All wearing the most ridiculous heels.

First up the mexican girl - $20 for a topless dance, I asked if she would kick me in the balls, & of course she said yes - clear platform heels front-on. After a few with me telling her to go harder, she turned round & jammed the heel in 3 times - nice surprise :) Then kept going.... Got another "dance" straight after. She also busted them with her ass, dropping down really hard on them.

Went back to hotel to have a wank & get more money as I wanted to get in on the "Blue light specials" where it's 2-for-1 lapdances.

Amazing Black girl next in the biggest studded platform heels I have ever seen. Fuck! She really went for it & kicked hard & fast, standing up on my chair to get extra purchase behind the kicks. She put her ass right in my face too. She was loving it. 2-for-1 so more BB straight after... Asked if she would punch them which she did left-right-left-right for ages, really working up a sweat. Great seeing her pert little titties bounce around when she did that.

Sat down to recover & had a drink, when a gorgeous Chinese girl I'd been talking to comes up & seduces me so well.... she knew what I wanted already & was whispering how she would love to give me a kicking.... I had to go to the bathroom to check the damage before I went for another 2-4-1 deal with her - she also had the most amazing killer massive platform heels on.

They were really swollen, but no actual specific black bruises (probably due to the sheer size of the platforms spreading out the blows?) so I went for it...

She was ace, gave me a real good kicking, hard & fast, & also let me suck her nipples.

All 3 of the girls took great care to find my balls through the trousers (which I had pulled up tight to expose them of course) then they all grinded the knees in too, being very careful to really crush my nuts.

I estimate I had about 30 minutes of amazing BB from 3 incredible women, they really fucked up my balls nicely. 2 weeks later I could still feel the swelling :)

All for $60. I love L.A.
:thumbup

Sockmess
05-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Sounds like a fun time. Of course your lap dances was in a private booth right?

BeatMyBallsHard
05-25-2012, 05:41 PM
yes absolutely! I'm not that much of an exhibitionist

bustedm
05-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Strippers are great. They've heard and seen it all, so it's easy to just tell them what you're looking for and they will either tell you they aren't into that, or will suddenly go 200% into pushing that button for you. They know where the money is.
And if one stripper isn't into ballbusting, she'll get the word out to the other dancers. Pretty soon a different girl will show up out of nowhere and seductively threaten to destroy your balls. :)

jonesr2
05-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Lucky in Minnesota it costs a lot more!!

BeatMyBallsHard
06-13-2012, 06:21 PM
If I lived near there I would have no money. And permanently sore balls.

bbking2188
06-14-2012, 11:47 PM
that sounds like an amazing cultural experience.