PDA

View Full Version : Karate ballbusting p3

kickpom
06-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Hi guys, as requested, here is my third and final piece on karate ballbusting. Ive managed to incorporate all your requests. Oh and forgive me for any typos, this was written on my iphone which sucks for typos...

Let me know what you think and where else i should venture into :)

Its been 2 months since i first stepped into the karate gym with the girls. Every friday evening, ive had my balls abused and busted up pretty rough, ive been through 7 cups and now it was time fore the male v female tournament. I wasnt ready. My sessions were focused on me taking the abuse and training the girls on how to defeat men in the ring rather that universal self defence. I still have no idea where a females weakness lies. Meanwhile, my balls were tender, my protection wouldnt last long at all, but it had to be done. I've came this far and i didn't want to chicken out. I approached the dojo in my outfit, cup in place and entered the hall with all the other participants. Surprisingly, there were more girls than guys at this event - possibly on purpose. I looked out for my class and sensei, spotting them as they walked into their quarters. I
followed
them in.

Our sensei was dressed casual, by casual i mean a low cut top, exposing her cleavage and a knee length slit skirt which showed off her long, toned, slender legs. My cock started to get erect as i checked her out, her sexy black high heels was the icing on the cake. Her beautiful toes were painted pink, i seen that she took good care of herself outside the gym. I shuffled my cup around to hide my erection but i think the sensei caught a glimpse of me from the corner of her eye. I walked up and stood next to the girls as she gave her speech on the techniques that we've learned - all of which were of no use to me. I noticed a group of girls in the far corner looking at me and giggling away. I knew they had some sort of cunning plan for me...

As the sensei finished her speech, she said "I'll be watching from ringside, make me proud" she winked at me and strutted out of the quarters, her tight butt bouncing
around as she left
and closed the door. All of the girls started prepping and vacating the room through to the dojo, all except the group who were giggling at me earlier. When it was just us, i attempted to mind my own business but the four of them casually crept up to me, i knew something was going to go down here. The tallest of the girls walked up behind me and carressed my shoulders, sliding her hands down the front of my chest, wooing me into false security. "lets take your top off" she whispered. I whimpered with an obedient reply and slipped my top off. As i took my off my sleeves, she grappled me, ******* my arms in the air while another girl quickly unravelled my belt and pulled my trousers down. I objected and tried to wriggle out of the hold to no avail. One of the other girls shoved my pants down too, exposing my cup. They giggled and the last one said "you wont be needing this!" as she walked up and patted my cup, it was a good thing
that my erection was
dieing or else i would have felt really embarrassed. She flicked my cup off, undoing the straps and then flung it across the room, exposing my semi limp cock and low hanging balls. A shared "ooooh" spread through the room while they let go of me and watched as i hung my head in total obedience. After spending 2 months with the girls, i was a broken man, they already owned me so i couldnt even attempt to resist. They studied my anatomy, i felt their eyes scroll up my shaft and examine my nut sack. Now they know what their target looks like."cmon girls, lets go have some fun" the tall girl jeered, dragging me through the doors, completely naked.

I covered up my groin as we walked towards the ring. I peered inside and noticed that the fighting has already started, with a purple belted girl laying the smackdown on a skinny guy, my size, who was also stripped naked with no protection. I knew there was a hidden agenda in
this tournament. No wonder
there werent many guys signed up for this! It turned out that only the submissive boys like myself were signed up for this tournament. We were the warm up fights before the girls fought for their trophies. We sat down on the chairs ringside. I felt awkward as the hall full of girls kept taking peeks at my average sized package, all of them noticing my low hanging testicles. I obviously had never mentioned my numerous sessions with pro dommes over the last few years who all worked on my sack, squeezing and pulling from extremity to extremity, causing my nuts to be hanging this low. I kept that to myself. I seen a few guys dotted along the ringside, some of them already destroyed, limped over on their chairs, battered and bruised, nursing their balls. I was next up, so i watched the current fight closely in order to get an idea of what i was in for.

In the ring was a black belted girl running rings around a
poor male, every time he went in with a punch, she expertly blocked it and landed a solid kick to his groin - doubling him over every time. I watched as he stumbled to his feet and go in for another attempt. His punch was blocked to the left, then he was punched in the nose followed by a snap kick to his groin, catching the tip of his penis. When he stumbled back the girl followed up with a roundhouse kick to his stomache and pushed him into the ropes. As he bounced back she met him with a crushing blow clean in his balls, she snapped her foot back as he fell tumbling to the ground, out for the count of 10. The girl was the clear winner. With a smile she waved at the crowed, swinging back her black hair and exiting the ring. The poor sob on the ground was dragged out of the ring shortly after.
"you're up!" said the coach at the end of the set of chairs, pointing towards me. I gulped as i slowly rose to my feet and entered the ring. Standing in
front of me was one of the stronger brown belt girls from my class. She met me with a coy smile as i realised she was also one of the girls who stripped me in the locker room. I stood in front of her like a quivering wreck.

As soon as the bell sounded, she flew into me with a side kick to my chest, knocking me back a few steps. She then followed up with a roundhouse kick to my belly and another on my back before pushing me off. I gathered myself and went in to attack. I raised my leg to kick but she simply raised her knee and blocked my attempt then followed up by kicking my exposed balls forcefully. She took the opportunity to go in for another kick and smashed my dangling nut sack hard. My balls bounced about as i tried to step back to protect myself. I cowered before her as she got into her stance and signalled me to come forward with her hand. As i stepped in, she punched me in the face, kicked my left leg and landed a frontal kick to
my groin again. I doubled over as pain shot up my stomache. I heard the cheering around the ring, egging her to finish me, i didnt want to let that happen so soon so i stood upright again. She came at me with a punch, which i managed to block but then she jammed her knee into my exposed balls, pulled back and smashed her knee into my balls again. I groaned as i bent over. She stepped back, swooped a kick into my backside and then my front as i rose up to guard my back. She caught my thigh as i managed to protect my groin. This annoyed her so she flew ito me with a barrage of kicks on my leg, back, leg, stomache and a final blow to my nuts. I staggered backwards and she swooped in with a thundering kick to my aching ballsack, lifting me off my feet momentarily and sending me crashing to the ground. The lights on the ceiling darkened out as i lay there in the fetal position. I lost the fight.

The tournament went on, and one of our girls went
on to beat the black belt and became champion, earning her own black belt and a gold trophy. I got dressed in the locker room as everyone was on a high note, high fiving each other and smiling at me. I smiled back and quickly slipped out of the door. The sensei met me, looking as sexy as when she left.
"I'm proud of you" she said, gettiin closer to me. She wrapped her arms round my back, pulled me in and whispered in my ear,
"come to my place tomorrow evening, i have a reward in store for you". She handed me a piece of paper with her address on it, twirled round and walked off...

Later that night, i went home and had a quick wank to relieve myself of my tension - thinking about how sexy my sensei looked tonight. I pictured her feet in front of me as cum gushed out of my penis. I went to bed later, wondering what she could have in store for me tomorrow. Carressing my still sore balls, I eventually fell asleep.

After parking up my car, i headed to my senseis front door with butterflies fluttering around in my belly. I was nervous and excited at the same time. My legs started to feel like jelly as i rang the doorbell and waited impatiently for an answer. I heard footsteps approaching the door, i could hear the high heels clicking on the floorboards as the footsteps got closer, the door was then unlocked and it slowly creeked open. Her dark figure waited for me in the hall, without wasting any time, i eagerly stepped in and closed the door. When i turned back around, i laid my eyes upon a sultry woman, posing in her lingerie and robes by the stairs banister. This was my sensei alright. My cock rose as i caught glimpses of her black bra and panties under her purple robes, she was wearing stockings and a lovely set of high heeled stilettos. She smiled at me and said "welcome to my home. Lets get comfortable shall we?" i nodded and followed her into the room on her left. She seemed more relaxed at home, less tense and angry than when at the gym. I stepped into her living room and noticed her blinds were closed, the room was spacious with all the usual furnishings you'd find in a living room. She spun round to face me and strutted towards me seductively, my cock was throbbing as she approached me, "i dont normally do this, but you're pretty and you're obedient. That turns me on" she cooed. She stroked her hand up my trembling thigh and felt up the outlines of my cock in my jeans.
"I think we need to take these off, dont you?" she suggested.
"yes, sensei" i stammered as i quickly got undressed. She stepped back and watched me undress, sometimes slipping her finger in her pussy. I took off all my clothes expect my boxers and stood infront of my sensei - cock still rock hard.
"those can come off too" she pointed at my boxers. So i slowly pulled them off as she undid her robes and slid them off,
flinging it onto her couch. She stood with her hands on her hips, as i adored her sexy figure, her bust was perfect, legs were slender and hips were beautiful.
"now before we get started, ive hand a few annoyances today. Id like to relieve my stress before we go on, is that ok with you?" as if i was going to say no! Awestruck and speechless, i simply nodded.
"good, get on your knees" she commanded seductively. I quickly dropped to my knees.
"hands behind your back please, present your package to me" she demanded. Sensei was starting to sound like a mistress at this point. Either way i was happy. I pushed my groin forward, cock hard in the air.
"ooo, i love how your balls hang so low, just begging to be kicked hard" she said. I gulped as she rested her leg on the coffee table.
"do you like my stockings?" she asked.
"yeah" i whimpered, not knowing what else to say.
"good" she snapped as she walked up to me.

She stood in front of me, arms crossed, pulled her right foot back and snapped a quick kick into my danging balls. They bobbled around as i huffed.
"that felt good" she sighed, and slammed her shoe into my balls again, this time much harder. I groaned and leaned forward.
"keep your head up!" She commanded, "we're just getting started". She stepped back, and swung her foot into my groin, her spikey toe jammed into my left nut sending pain right up to my stomache. I moaned as i writhed around on the floor, my hard on was dieing. "perfect hit!" she said, delighted as she clapped her hands together. "you see, in class, i cant punish you as bad, because i could lose my job if i go too far. But here, nobody will know. I can kick you as hard as i want, as often as i want, and i'll just get wetter and wetter...mmmm" she started playing with her pussy under her panties. I slowly got back up to my knees.
"good boy" she whispered as she
quickly snapped another swift kick into my balls. The slapping sound of thr top of her foot hitting my sack echoed across the room. I doubled over but she pushed me back up and kicked me again. And again. And again. My cock limped over my hanging balls, as she smiled cheekily. "dont worry about your wee guy. Im sure i can wake him up later". Sensei then stepped back, flicked off bother her shoes, slid them to the side and bent over forwards, the view of her breasts were heavenly. She seductively undid her stockings, rolling them off, one leg at a time, leaving her standing in front of me with just her bra and panties. "now if you can take a strong kick, i'll take my bra off. Deal?" i nodded and spread my knees, pushed my groin forward while holding my hands behind my back. Sensei then took two steps into me and smashed her pretty feet into my nutsack, i shrieked in pain and doubled over, holding my sore balls. She smiled and undid her straps, and dropped the bra next to my head. I looked up and gawked at her perky, round boobs. "pick your jaw up off the floor and lets go again for my panties" i realised my mouth was hanging open so quickly closed up, and got back into position. A rush of excitement filled my body as she stepped in for the kill. She smashed to top of her foot into my exposed balls once again, letting out an "oomph" while she did and disabled me. I fell to the ground instantly and rolled around, groaning in pain. As i looked up at my sensei towering over me, she slowly pulled down her panties and pushed them to the side with her foot. "well done" she said. "this is the farthest ive ever gone with my practise dummies. You've done extremely well. Now you may stand up".
"thank you sensei" i replied, while hobbling to my feel, still nursing my sore bollocks.

I looked at her body in awe, her shaven pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were hard. This was an amazing sight. She came up close and cupped my balls in her right hand, massaging them. "ahh, hes growing" she retorted. My cock began to get hard again as she slid her hand up my shaft and started pumping delicately. Then she quickly dropped to her knees and started sucking my balls. This was exctasy. Sensei then began to lick my shaft and started sucking lightly on the tip of my penis. She bit down on my tip and smiled sexily. Then began to suck faster and deeper. She deepthroated my cock and then sucked faster. The sensasion was to die for. My balls began to tingle and i was at the edge of erupting in her mouth before she suddenly stopped. "not too soon!" she joked. I haughed nervously, following her with my eyes. She sat bent over the coffee table and told me to enter her doggy style. I immediately went over and slipped my cock into her wet pussy and began to shag her. I slid my dick in and out, pumping slowly. "faster!" she commanded, i obviously obeyed and pumped harder. I kept on going for about 5 minutes before she pushed me off with her ass and flipped over. I leaned forward as she wrapped her ankles around my neck and pulled me in with her hands, we continued to fuck missionary style while i stroked her slender legs and kissed her ankles. I leaned in further and pumped harder while then grabbing her luscious boobs with my hands. We fucked for another 5 minutes before i stuttered out with "im cumming",
she said "let me finish you off with my feet, i saw you staring earlier" i agreed and pulled out. She began stroking my shaft with her feet, precum and pussy juice made for a great lubricant. She pumped away at my cock fast and professional like. Precum was oozing out of my penis as I felt the eruptuon rise from my insides and my cum spewed out onto her legs. I moaned in exctacy as the first load of cum shot up to her knees, while the second load shot up to her shins, she placed her feet together at the tip of my penis as the third load shot up her pretty feet, and the rest of my cum dribbled out of my penis onto her toes. "mmmm, that was good" she said.
"i loved it" i replied after letting off a sigh of relief. She leaned forward and grabbed my nuts, slowly squeezing as the remainder of my cum dripped out. Once everything was done, she got up and gathered her underwear, i started dressing back up again too. We stood outside her house for some final words; "I need to tell you that you wont be able to come to classes anymore. I'm not allowed to have sexual relarions with my students. But feel free to visit me at home from time to time. If you're balls are up for it" she said, and closed the door.

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Your plot has evolved so much better than I anticipated!

Well done!

As to where next, can your hero resist,

“...feel free to visit me at home from time to time. If your balls are up for it"?

poolman2
06-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi kickpom,

This chapter in the story presents a surprising and delightful turn of events. I very much enjoyed it. I know you said it is the final part of this story, however your protagonist's sensei has just offered him a whole new role in a more personal story. This story begs to be told.

Thanks for an excellent story.

poolman2 :bananawin

kickpom
06-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys.

What puts me off writing more is the extremely high number of views on each thread vs the number of replies...

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-05-2012, 03:17 AM
Thanks guys.

What puts me off writing more is the extremely high number of views on each thread vs the number of replies...

Sadly, that’s how it is, but I think most of your readers are unable to reply, due to the problems in becoming an authorised member with the right to post.

Before I drafted this reply, 95 people were looking at this forum, but 87 were guests.

Of the other seven members, all had single figure post counts, so I guess they are waiting for admin authorisation.

JockMe
06-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I liked your story.

Don't let the lack of replies keep you from posting.;)

subsenmartin
06-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Very nice story. I will add it to my story archive.

:thumbup

Anymous1
06-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Greetings

It goes without saying but congratulations on another very well written story. Thanks for the contribution and I really hope that you continue to write, especially on this theme area.

:ibow4u::ibow4u:

kickpom
06-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Fair enough anaconda, makes sense.

Thanks again guys :)

Any further suggestions welcome!

oliver291
06-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Yes, great one. Good job

Fair enough anaconda, makes sense.

Thanks again guys :)

Any further suggestions welcome!

kickpom
06-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks oliver.

Anyone have any suggestions for another theme or ideas?

teapot42
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM
How about.... The Sensei says you can't go back to the classes but what is stopping her having private classes in her own home? They could easily be more brutal as well...

Whatever you choose, keep going!

kickpom
06-13-2012, 01:22 PM
hmmm interesting idea! that could work.

sionis
06-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Very very nice story

kickpom
06-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Thanks sionis :)

kickthem
06-17-2012, 06:01 AM
This is an excellent story and would definitely like to read more. Perhaps the sensei has a friend that runs another studio where he could 'train.'

kickpom
06-29-2012, 11:29 AM
fourth and final part has been posted!

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=110883#post110883