PDA

View Full Version : chop of cock

fantasy
06-05-2012, 08:30 PM
my fantasy is for a women to chop my cock of with an axe
would this turn on women

jimenizgarcia
06-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, this is clean. So that es good. You make farther away from it andjust swing easy swing. I don’t understandthe position so it is safe not to strike other parts of man. I think he istied, no?

-AJG

SamSam
06-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Well, this is clean. So that es good. You make farther away from it andjust swing easy swing. I don’t understandthe position so it is safe not to strike other parts of man. I think he istied, no?

-AJG

Ohhh yes please I'd let you swing that axe on my cock.
Just leave a inch at the base.
I could be your play thing when you want a laugh and feel good about yourself
Knowing that's your handy work

ju_liap23
06-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Hi Jimenez,
You make good castratrix.
Julia

Dereknor
06-09-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Jimenez,
You make good castratrix.
Julia

I think so too :D
Hearing a woman think about the benefits from castrting a man with an axe is just making me very horny and submissive at the same time :)
The problem is, I'm not allowed to cum. So I even with a girl would take my balls too! ;)

jimenizgarcia
06-09-2012, 07:06 AM
The Axe is no the tool for taking balls, I don't understand how it could be used for that. To sepereate a penis, yes, but balls, no. For penis the axe is good to have distance to no get messy. A simple clean action if he is in the correct position. I never think of axe before because I don't know a true situtation where it is possible.

-AJG

qqq9j8nx
06-10-2012, 01:51 AM
I've been reading your posts and you are one wonderful woman. And very beautiful. If only all or at least the majority of women were like you the world would be a far safer place for the ladies - and less for the males. There would be no population problem to speak of either. It would be a world definitely worth living in. Latino women are worth dying for!!! I'd love to share ideas with you. Is there some way I can contact you by email maybe. Muchas gracias, senora

SamSam
06-10-2012, 03:31 AM
The Axe is no the tool for taking balls, I don't understand how it could be used for that. To sepereate a penis, yes, but balls, no. For penis the axe is good to have distance to no get messy. A simple clean action if he is in the correct position. I never think of axe before because I don't know a true situtation where it is possible.

-AJG

Surpose you could take the balls with a smallish axe if you stretched them out far anuff, but removing the cock is better coz no release and full balls would be torture at your beautiful hands.

sicko666
06-10-2012, 07:15 AM
:wooow:D:Baahaha: well reading this conversation is torture to my balls, because i have no sexy,sexy,woman like yourelf Goddess to swing away at my tiny cock!
Lol, reading it is getting me horny, but no woman here to relieve me, is this not like being penectified by your sweet hand? ;):iluvu::ibow4u:

jimenizgarcia
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Maybe if he is true bad man, it is possible. Todrug and then a sleep can be tie down in a certain position. That will make thepenis vulnerable to a hit from the axe. I do not know that position. But maybecut half and then tie it tight so man does no bleed and die. I think that ismore likely the way to do it. As for the tesicles – well for som mens this isthe source of the problem, so something has to be done there.

-AJG

Dereknor
06-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Hm a cock without a cockhead is pretty useless. Its the most sensitiv part that gives the pleasure. So it would be enough to just chop half of the cock off and tie the rest of it tight. And if there is an axe, I'm sure there is also a hammer to make sure his balls dont work anymore ;)

Taking the cockhead might be a secure solution, even without balls he can still use hormones to have sex and lust.

fantasy
06-11-2012, 06:19 PM
placing the cock on a log then the axe has a nice surface

SamSam
06-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Like the idea of just removing the cock head
You've still got function but with the sensitive end missing no pleasure!!