PDA

View Full Version : How hard playing is still safe?

Ren
06-13-2012, 06:08 AM
As much as I like the fetish, I've been extremely careful with it in real life. How hard can you play with balls without causing permanent damage?

Sockmess
06-15-2012, 04:32 PM
As much as I like the fetish, I've been extremely careful with it in real life. How hard can you play with balls without causing permanent damage?

No one can answer that. Different testicles have different tolerances. Plus what is safe for you, maintain testrone production, maintain sperm production, no heavy brusing?
The few facts I do know is that sperm production is the most fragile and can be reduced greatly with what most in this community would consider light to moderate play. Testrone on the other hand can withstand a lot more. And brusing is unique to the owner.

sebi40
06-15-2012, 05:06 PM
No one can answer that. Different testicles have different tolerances. Plus what is safe for you, maintain testrone production, maintain sperm production, no heavy brusing?
The few facts I do know is that sperm production is the most fragile and can be reduced greatly with what most in this community would consider light to moderate play. Testrone on the other hand can withstand a lot more. And brusing is unique to the owner.

Are you sure that sperm production is reduce greatly by light to moderate ball busting and for a little bit harder play, testosterone production is affected?

If what you said it is true than we should think seriously about quitting this activity.

oui
06-15-2012, 06:27 PM
this is also on my mind,as i do not want to cause any long term damage to my special someone.as much as i love busting his balls i worry sometimes because hes been really REALLY swelled.i love hurting him but surely dont want to break him for life.

bbslut88
06-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Like mentioned it depends what you mean by "damage" but you can tell between the usual erotic pain and when it's getting unsafe. Once you approach your safe area, pain will dramatically increase and you need to stop immediately. I'd just build it up slow until you find your 'zone'. A little slapping etc. is hardly going to harm you.

Sockmess
06-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Are you sure that sperm production is reduce greatly by light to moderate ball busting and for a little bit harder play, testosterone production is affected?

If what you said it is true than we should think seriously about quitting this activity.

Just to be fair a lot of things damage sperm production. Alcohol, temperture, weight, diet (you could be at a good weight but certain foods can still affect production) and obivously testicle abuse. Now can production be recovered after some time when all the negative causes are removed. Most likely. I'm just saying sperm production is more easily affected by the environment rather than testerone production. If you want a more knowledgeable answer get a sperm count a hour after ball busting and then 3 months later without any ball busting going on.

sionis
06-15-2012, 08:51 PM
I do not venture to try it in real life :)

balltoyca
06-15-2012, 10:43 PM
I've been into severe CBT and ball torture since my mid teens. Ball busting, needles, weights, electro etc. Balls have been seriously bruised and swollen hundreds of times at least.

Fathered two healthy children in my mid to late twenties who are now in their mid to late twenties.

As to how things are now, I haven't been concerned. However recent hormone level checks for other purposes have shown testosterone levels to be within spec for a man in his mid 50's.

Just for information.

oui
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM
Like mentioned it depends what you mean by "damage" but you can tell between the usual erotic pain and when it's getting unsafe. Once you approach your safe area, pain will dramatically increase and you need to stop immediately. I'd just build it up slow until you find your 'zone'. A little slapping etc. is hardly going to harm you.
well,after 3-4 kicks and alot of squeezing and punching,i just wonder how much more he can take,i gladly and selfishly dish it out he can take a good whoopin on his testicles..just want to be safe

bbslut88
06-17-2012, 08:21 AM
well,after 3-4 kicks and alot of squeezing and punching,i just wonder how much more he can take,i gladly and selfishly dish it out he can take a good whoopin on his testicles..just want to be safe

Yeah, it depends on the guy I guess. I've managed to take many kicks/slaps/punches etc. without lasting damage. Tolerance builds up quickly as well which is why it's good to build up slowly, that way one's limits can be safely found. Like I mentioned, one can quickly tell when your/his limits are reached as the level of pain dramatically increases. That's why you have safe words and when it hurts too much you stop immediately. You quickly get to know what your/his safe limits are.

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-17-2012, 12:00 PM
My rule of thumb is to take it easy if the penis starts becoming limper.

oui
06-17-2012, 02:59 PM
My rule of thumb is to take it easy if the penis starts becoming limper.
this makes complete sense thank you!

stillubsj00
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM

It's not safe so groundrules and mutual consent is vital. Vanillasex is also unsafe.

Each day you die a little...so in the same manner, each bust injure them a little. You can do this as your regular sexlife and keeping them intact and functioning if not going too hard (full force kicks with dr.martens is risky) and to not do it so often.

The testicle-tissue is more like leather-tissue, not so much like bone-tissue so if you do this a lot they can get 'worn' out which can cause discomfort. So take breaks every now and then and let them recuperate. :thumbup

jtomin32
06-19-2012, 01:10 AM

As others have said, there's no single answer here. I've taken brutally strong hits, and seen no damage. I've taken repetitive medium hits and seen bruises. I've also been told by some that I can take harder punches than they typically dole out, and others that they were surprised I couldn't take harder. In a nutshell, I doubt there's much the average domme/woman can do with their body that would cause permanent damage.

That said, I'm sure there are many exceptionally strong women who could, and I'm sure unsafe play could lead to damage, and I'm sure certain toys could as well.

My bottom line: there's a certain common sense filter for me, I feel like I know when to slow down. I'm sure you will as well.

v15
06-19-2012, 03:13 AM
Well i can't say that i have always played it safe with my balls because i've always been drawn to the feeling of being dominated by a woman by my balls so i've always been pushing my self a bit. I'm currentlly being busted by a woman that really likes it so recentlly i've been trying busting without a safe word, i told her: "even if i say stop, you don't have to stop unless you really want to" and so she did...:) some times i was begging her to stop, at one point i was even screaming her name, but she didn't only when she wanted to, eventually she did... it was a litlle extreme at first, but now we don't do it that hard, but i still let her play as much as she wants. it turns me on more when the woman has totall control, but this is not safe thow

oui
06-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah, it depends on the guy I guess. I've managed to take many kicks/slaps/punches etc. without lasting damage. Tolerance builds up quickly as well which is why it's good to build up slowly, that way one's limits can be safely found. Like I mentioned, one can quickly tell when your/his limits are reached as the level of pain dramatically increases. That's why you have safe words and when it hurts too much you stop immediately. You quickly get to know what your/his safe limits are.
i got a small scare the other night.. when i was squeezing his balls i felt the meat in his testicle seperate a little bit because i was in a moment of passion and surged,i used the tips of my fingers... he almost cried and i was thinking of wtf i was going to tell the ER if i had to take him.. thank GOD it wasnt bad... but what would happen had i actually squeezed the meat part in half??? im trying to be carefully sadistic ...:eek:

Sockmess
06-26-2012, 11:50 AM
i got a small scare the other night.. when i was squeezing his balls i felt the meat in his testicle seperate a little bit because i was in a moment of passion and surged,i used the tips of my fingers... he almost cried and i was thinking of wtf i was going to tell the ER if i had to take him.. thank GOD it wasnt bad... but what would happen had i actually squeezed the meat part in half??? im trying to be carefully sadistic ...:eek:

If something serious happens just say you two was drinking and having sex. I mean most ERs have seen men with objects bigger than my fist lodged in their asses. So one damage or even destroyed testicle is probably not that huge of a deal for them.

oui
06-26-2012, 09:39 PM
If something serious happens just say you two was drinking and having sex. I mean most ERs have seen men with objects bigger than my fist lodged in their asses. So one damage or even destroyed testicle is probably not that huge of a deal for them.well since bb is a part of our sex,it wouldnt be a lie lol.im trying to be more attentive with my hands and not use the ends of my fingers,they can be dangerous..hes fine and has been taking punch after punch ,never seen anything like it..i punched precum from him,id love to punch an actual load out of him(sorry for graphics) thats my goal right now.
haha you made me think of rotten.com potatos and jelly poor ER ppl have seen it all i suppose.

Sockmess
07-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Necro? Didn't want to start a new thread so I'm bringing life back to this one.
How do men let women step on their dicks with heels? Just tried some of that last night and damn. a foot or even sandals is one thing, but the heel? I don't think any woman that weighs more than 120 would be safe on my penis. Anyone ever tried that?

vulneraballs
07-22-2012, 02:38 PM
well since bb is a part of our sex,it wouldnt be a lie lol.im trying to be more attentive with my hands and not use the ends of my fingers,they can be dangerous..hes fine and has been taking punch after punch ,never seen anything like it..i punched precum from him,id love to punch an actual load out of him(sorry for graphics) thats my goal right now.
haha you made me think of rotten.com potatos and jelly poor ER ppl have seen it all i suppose.

RE precum with punches and getting to ejaculate with punches etc … try this and he’ll be over the moon.

Take one hand and synch his balls, you’ll use the other to slap and eventually punch if you want to. Start slapping every second or so extremely lightly … slowly slowly slowly build, slowly shorten the interval and slowly increase how hard you are slapping. Inside of 2 minutes (probably just outside of 1), it will be unbearable and I think he’ll blow his load. The slow build is what will make him blow his load … I don’t think there really need to punch at all, but you can throw that when he is cuming and he'll be like putty after that.

Give us a full report ;)

oui
07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
RE precum with punches and getting to ejaculate with punches etc … try this and he’ll be over the moon.

Take one hand and synch his balls, you’ll use the other to slap and eventually punch if you want to. Start slapping every second or so extremely lightly … slowly slowly slowly build, slowly shorten the interval and slowly increase how hard you are slapping. Inside of 2 minutes (probably just outside of 1), it will be unbearable and I think he’ll blow his load. The slow build is what will make him blow his load … I don’t think there really need to punch at all, but you can throw that when he is cuming and he'll be like putty after that.

Give us a full report ;)

well,i did manage to get ALOT of precum out with punches and i found that i like to punch his balls when they are held at the base and formed into a "ball bouquet"-i love it ALL but seeing his eyes and face,and some of the noises he makes when i punch him extremly hard,it drives me CRAZY.he took so many brutal kicks squeezes and punches from me,balls of steel.

i dove into this experience as if i was a pro (im not)and i accidentaly hurt his cock a couple of times,for which i wept inside,cock torture isnt in my bag of tricks but what i feel when i bust the hell out of his testciles and see drips of precum-:ibow4u: er muh gawd!

unfortunatly we live far apart,like REALLY far..and hes returned home,but the experiences i had busting his balls just makes me crave to see him again and after a nice lengthy hug and cudddle time POW i cant wait to bust him again!

vulneraballs
07-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Wow ... "ball bouquet" ... nice ;). Sounds like you guys are having fun with it. How long did it last from the time you had the bouquet in your hand? Things move quick for me once their grasped. Thanks for sharing!

Here is another fun game. In particular, I like it when my wife wants to make out but seems ambivalent about getting into ballbusting at that moment, but I'm in the mood.
- Get 3 dice
- Role 1 to determine power of your kick (1-6)
- Roll 2,3 to determine how many reps. Doubles of 2, 3 double reps and if they also match the power die, it triples reps
- Fun variable is to roll all 3 at the same time and have lady’s choice or gentlemen’s choice of the combination … helpful when you want to speed it up or slow it down and drag it out longer

So invariably, my wife starts saying “I don’t know … can you take that much? … can you do it? … can you handle that?” starts to give me a hard time if I move etc. … “come on, take it like a man!” When I need a break, I ask for permission to kiss and rub her feet, thanking her for kicking me in the balls etc or ask for permission to go down on her. We’ve found the best setup is her sitting on the edge of the bed.

Anyway, we’ve had a lot of fun with this ... can be quick and easy or can be long drawn out. We’ve always done it with kicks, but I guess you could slap / punch too.

Let us know how it goes and thanks again for sharing your experiences with us!

experiment
07-30-2012, 05:24 PM
in answer to the original question, the balls can take quite a bit of abuse and still recover quickly. i have yet to notice any long term effects after prolonged ball beating after many years.

i do agree with one post that described how to cause an ejaculation with prolonged a beating. the interesting part is the recipiant will ejaculate and cum without much pleasure at all, but perhaps that is the intent. it will leave him frustrated but looking forward to the next time!