PDA

View Full Version : Real tears

Somd1965
06-17-2012, 05:26 AM
I really love the idea of a ballbusting session that is so intense/hard that the man actually starts crying real tears as he is being busted. Just wondering is anyone aware of any bb videos of this nature?

jtomin32
06-19-2012, 01:16 AM
I really love the idea of a ballbusting session that is so intense/hard that the man actually starts crying real tears as he is being busted. Just wondering is anyone aware of any bb videos of this nature?

I haven't watched any myself (yet), but several of Mistress Elise's videos claim it: http://clips-4-sale.com/studio/47578/Cat104/Uk-Mistress-Elise#startingpoint (no hyphens)

search for "crying"

Somd1965
06-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Yeah, looked her up? She's very severe with the kicking. What puts me off a little bit is the guy in the videos starts screaming and yelling like a baby right from the start so I'm not clear if she's really ailing him and he's actually crying or he's just acting (badly)!!!

I found a couple of clubdom videos on ballbustingtube - if you type Coral or Kendra James into the search facility, a couple of videos come up where the guys genuinely appear to be crying. This is a real turn on for me!!!

Any other videos anyone can steer me to?

Cheers

Donnie
06-24-2012, 06:19 PM

have you ever had a session with a dom or whomever (woman) who made you cry? As fun as it may sound to see the clip it is sooo devestating to go through it. I almost cried. This girl I see once in a while...usually for 2 hours, she knows my balls and how they work better than I do! lol
Near the end of the session without me anticipating it...she grabs my balls from behind on the ground as hard as she possibly can and I'm ABSOLUTELY helpless to do anything as my body crumbles into a ball. She does this twice and she goes beyond our "safe" word. I'd asked her to do clips but sadly she's not into it. If she was...you'd see a new brand of bb out there ;)

Once she was really mad at me without telling me and when I seeing her for a 2 hour session she finished me off completely and brutally in 15 minutes I think and she wore 3 different impactful shoes and boots.

If any of you live in the Toronto area look her up on http://www.kenzietaylorclass.com/ I think she's willing to travel. She's one a kind. If you're interested in seeing her drop my name in (Donnie from the forum) and she might cut you some slack ;)