PDA

View Full Version : REAL LIVE ********** wtf?

frasse999
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Checking at collarme dot com a hot dominatrix profile has posted that she is gonna perform a LIVE ********** this weekend including filming!

OMG... :ibow4u:

MissRubyRage is her profile.

blz131356
06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
she does talk about it on her site. if you check her blog in there it says it happened around jun 10, doesn't really say when though. does anyone know where the feed is at and if anyone recorded it? or is going to when it happens.

troll15
06-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Has to be a trick tho, i dont think she would do that

i dont know much about it or if she alredy explains it

But its probably gonna be animal ********** , or if its an actual guy

probably alredy is ********* and has Prothese balls or something like that

i mean its illegal i think

frasse999
06-22-2012, 02:23 AM
On collarme she says June 23. Maybe it just got postponed.

blz131356
06-22-2012, 04:38 AM
i'll be keeping an eye out for it

Sockmess
06-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Something like that should be paid for. But $100 is kinda steep. And she doesn't say anything about the process she will use.

Castratrix's pet
06-22-2012, 12:40 PM
I wonder what method she plans to use. Is she going to use a burdizzo and just crush the cords or perhaps band him, or is she going to cut his testicles out surgically.

I really really hope she cuts his testicles out surgically and that somehow somewhere we get to see the video she makes of it.

Ok, yeah, I also hope he is dressed in a long sleeve shirt with his arms covered to his hands in long sleeves and that Castratrix MissRubyRage wears a long sleeve shirt and that she rolls up her sleeves and she performs the ********** with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I know they won't be dressed that way but I hope she castrates him surgically by cutting his testicles out the way a surgeon would do it and that we get to see the video she makes of it.

frasse999
06-22-2012, 01:01 PM
I am hoping for at leist these tags:
**********, Scalpel, Surgical, Bondage, Sexy Clothing

Adding these tags to it would make it truly awesome:
Face Sitting, Handjob, Pussy Eating, Interrogation, CBT.

Castratrix's pet
06-23-2012, 07:07 PM
I wonder if MissRubyRage did the live ********** she said she was doing this weekend and if we will get to see the video she said she would make of it?

blz131356
06-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I wonder if MissRubyRage did the live ********** she said she was doing this weekend and if we will get to see the video she said she would make of it?

i messaged her and this is what i said,
for those that can't make it, will the video be available?

her response,
Yes it will indeed ;)

this is on collar me,
==============================================
6/18/2012 1:02:13 AM:
Slaves,
I'll be doing a LIVE ********** this weekend (June 23rd) in San Jose, CA.
It'll be open to an audience at admission of $100/person. With that price includes wine, hor d'oeurves, and a copy of the video for your collection.
Interested in attending? send me an email and RSVP!
Attendance is limited so email now!
Ruby R.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is on her blog on her site,
Extreme Weekend! (http://missrubyrage.webs.com/apps/blog/show/16003498-extreme-weekend-)
http://thumbs.webs.com/s/viewProfilePic/?siteId=95993720&memberId=95993719&size=square&413053 (http://missrubyrage.webs.com/apps/profile/95993719/) Posted by Miss Ruby Rage (http://missrubyrage.webs.com/apps/profile/95993719/) on June 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM This weekend is going to be extreme and I am SO excited for it!
So far, I'm scheduled to force-bi three guys at once.
Then Sunday night, I'll be performing a very exotic ********** on a male sub. I can't WAIT to take his balls from him!

Categories: None
==============================================

just have to wait for sunday now then

imgshk
06-24-2012, 01:46 AM
So is the video available for purchase somewhere now?

blz131356
06-25-2012, 05:04 PM
has anyone heard anything yet?

VanDattum
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
I know what ********** is, but what is 'to force-bi' ?

Cheers!
VD

blz131356
06-25-2012, 07:18 PM
****** bi - if your a guy a woman making you make out with another guy even if you don't won't to.
that's probably what she means.

VanDattum
06-26-2012, 11:14 AM
****** bi - if your a guy a woman making you make out with another guy even if you don't won't to.
that's probably what she means.

Aha. I still wonder where the '******' part is, though. She says she's gonna force 3 men at once, so I guess it's more voluntary.

Castratrix's pet
06-26-2012, 12:27 PM
She says she's gonna force 3 men at once, so I guess it's more voluntary.

No not more voluntary. ****** means she makes them do it even though they don't want to. It's where she tells them something like "Do it slave, or I cut your nuts real real slow and painful!" And she will do it they know it will happen and there's enough physically strong women there, women who love watching a woman ******** a man, who will hold or tie them down while she does it.

Ok maybe that's a little more dramatic but I think you get the idea. It ain't voluntary it is ****** on them against their will by strong very dominant sadistic women.

Castratrix's pet
06-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Has anyone heard anything more about the ********** she was going to perform? What about the video she said she would make of it?

Dude
06-26-2012, 12:46 PM
wait, people actually believed this XD?

blz131356
06-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Update:
blz131356 on 6/25/12 at 8:35 AM:did everything go as planned?

MissRubyRage on 6/26/12 at 10:13 AM:Pet I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. It went wonderfully! I loved taking his balls and Yes there will be a video. I'm just having some difficulty with my new software and editing the film :) but I'll let you know ASAP when I post it.

i'm hoping this will be worth the wait

VanDattum
06-26-2012, 05:08 PM
No not more voluntary. ****** means she makes them do it even though they don't want to. It's where she tells them something like "Do it slave, or I cut your nuts real real slow and painful!" And she will do it they know it will happen and there's enough physically strong women there, women who love watching a woman ******** a man, who will hold or tie them down while she does it.

Ok maybe that's a little more dramatic but I think you get the idea. It ain't voluntary it is ****** on them against their will by strong very dominant sadistic women.

Right, but in the end it's 'just' part of the dom/slave game.
It's not like she ****** them by inflicting pain like a good squeeze or anything?

frasse999
06-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Thinking of it, there is not a single reference anywhere on collarme or her blog that it is supposed to be a real **********. I think I wrongly had jumped to the conclusion that LIVE = REAL in my original post.

Most likely it is a fantasy scenario.

blz131356
06-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Thinking of it, there is not a single reference anywhere on collarme or her blog that it is supposed to be a real **********. I think I wrongly had jumped to the conclusion that LIVE = REAL in my original post.

Most likely it is a fantasy scenario.

that's my take also, she posts her videos on c4s it looks like. doubt they allow a real ********** video to be posted.

Castratrix's pet
06-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I will look foreword to hearing more about this and very much want to see the video.

basil1492
06-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Just contacted her on Collarme and she says it is real. Will be posted when edited apparently.

blz131356
06-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Just contacted her on Collarme and she says it is real. Will be posted when edited apparently.
now that makes me want to see it even more.:thumbup

Saabre
06-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm wondering if this truly is the real deal or if she's just having fun leading people on. Will no doubt be awesome if it is real.

blz131356
06-27-2012, 07:11 PM
wonder what method she used?

basil1492
06-28-2012, 10:48 AM
She didn't say and seems quite busy, never answered my other message. Guess we'll know soon enough, i check her profile daily now anyway.

blz131356
06-28-2012, 08:31 PM
any new news on the video or anything else she's been doing. wonder if the guy is all right. things could've went bad afterwards.

glove
06-30-2012, 02:54 AM
hey guys!

would be amazing if she really did this live **********. Want to see the video soon :)
thanks for the thread btw ;)

Scooter Jones
06-30-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm starting to doubt the authenticity of her claims.

Dude
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
you don't say * imagine nicholas cage saying that*

blz131356
07-01-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm starting to doubt the authenticity of her claims.
i'm right there with you. she's hasn't been on in about a week. briefly the other day and no updates to anything.

blz131356
07-01-2012, 04:03 PM
a little taste of something good, hope this works. the phallic museum got it's human penis.

Lorenalover
07-02-2012, 10:09 AM
a little taste of something good, hope this works. the phallic museum got it's human penis.
:bananajum Wow. Donated by Stan and Catherine Underwood, original owner Stan Underwood, present owner Mrs. Cathy Underwood. Do you think Cathy was the driving force behind the donation? :Baahaha:

martina_d
07-02-2012, 02:59 PM

That is a wax casting. He has promised to donate the real thing once he is done with it.

msts50
07-09-2012, 07:37 AM

Now you got to wonder whose it was :) One well known character at another place was promising his, but I have not heard from him lately ;)
Cheers

spidermale
07-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Any updates? Or is she in prison now? Or trying to figure out how much to charge us to see the video?

basil1492
07-14-2012, 06:01 AM
She hasn't even been on site for over a week so not updated. Have to say it's looking like total BS now. I'll let you know if it changes but dont get your hopes up

JulianCA
07-24-2012, 11:53 PM
She was advertising a live ********** in Seattle this past weekend:

See: http://seattle.backpage.com/Domination/witness-a-live-**********-26/10197557

Also: http://missrubyrage.webs.com/apps/blog/show/17289507-ball-less-in-seattle

I don't know what to make of her. Her story is fairly consistent, but she hasn't delivered any promised photos or video. She claims she uses burdizzo or elastrator and that with the burdizzo she has some sort of special technique.

Interestingly she claims she didn't get enough attendance for her last attempt, which is a bit surprising although I couldn't attend due to being out of town (drat!) as well as some friends of mine who also would have and were also out of town (summer is tough time to coordinate people).

Keeping fingers (and legs) crossed that she is for real ...

Anyone else have any luck getting info from her?

benbb
08-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Very beautiful mistress.

suckherupboy
08-15-2012, 06:22 PM
I cant wait to see the movie

blz131356
08-19-2012, 06:23 PM
http://**********.com/studio/30258
c4s
could this be something we've been waiting for?

Kickball08
08-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Miss RubyRage assured me on Collarme that she carried out the last ********** and there would be a video for sale. However, I haven't seen any videos so I think she has left me high and dry and I am doubtful whether the ********** took place.

Whether this latest ********** is real or not is anyones guess.

serge
08-20-2012, 05:20 PM
********** play.only i contact m.rage is ok for fuck you no **********!

fil1968
08-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm with Serge on that one.. downloaded both the Elastrator & Burdizzo clips... and still haven't seen anybody being *********... which is a bit annoying...:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

farmboyky
08-21-2012, 06:11 AM
I'm with Serge on that one.. downloaded both the Elastrator & Burdizzo clips... and still haven't seen anybody being *********... which is a bit annoying...:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

As far as I know you will not with anything on C4S.com involving true **********. I think it is in their policy, no body modification and/or blood. I can not remeber what it says exactly, but it something along the these lines.

bofrut
08-21-2012, 10:36 AM
ofc she wont admit she has done real castr on c4s. Do nayone have any contact to her?

basil1492
08-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Thought she had left site but either way the promised vid doesn't seem to be on there so i'll call fake i think. Just tried to contact her again and it says account no longer exists so definite fake it seems, too many on that site.

Sockmess
08-22-2012, 04:44 PM
There's been plenty of blood on c4s. Drips but still drips of blood from dicks being crushed

moorster
08-22-2012, 09:08 PM
She has three clips from three different angles. I'm not a ********** expert but she definitely uses a burdizo and she definitely clamps it closed on his balls. There is a closeup shot of the action but unfortunately his penis sort of blocks the actual point of contact.

I have been in contact with her on collarme and I asked her about it. She said it's real and that she's sorry the camera angles weren't better. I gave her feedback that people wanted to see a closer shot, wanted to see the red marks to prove that it really happened. I said they wanted to see that the burdizo was fully closed. She thanked me and said she had three more castrations lined up and would try to get better shots and closeups. I also asked for a shot of the balls a few weeks later once they've shrunk.

Any other feedback you think I should give her? I asked her about doing a penectomy and she said it would be cool but too medically complicated.

serge
08-23-2012, 03:14 PM
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1624193/details.htm

http://www.collarme.com/bdsm/m/1/default.htm

you write on

Keyword(s) or City just clic search

JulianCA
08-23-2012, 07:25 PM
So she really did it. The reason her profile moved is that she was reported, but she's set it up again (with less explicit mention about the ********** service).

She's posted the vid on **********. If you're going to buy one, I suggest view 3 first (close-up) as in view one the guy's knee blocks the view at the critical moments.

Anyway, here is the info from her:

Excited to announce my 2nd ********** has now been posted to my ********** site for you to watch!

Go to **********.com, look for Studio #30258. There you'll find multiple viewpoints of me ********** my lifetime slave!

Ruby R.

(btw, I go under the moniker "Pixie" for filming sake....so feel free to search for all of my videos!)

Note that the guy that was ********* goes by "Azurael" on collarme.

Also, I'm in contact with her and she's interested in any other guys serious about having this done, so I might be able to hook you up (although her communication is sort of spotty). She doesn't have her own place though, so would have to provide a hotel room or something. She's in San Jose.

sani40
08-25-2012, 12:07 AM
So she really did it. The reason her profile moved is that she was reported, but she's set it up again (with less explicit mention about the ********** service).

She's posted the vid on **********. If you're going to buy one, I suggest view 3 first (close-up) as in view one the guy's knee blocks the view at the critical moments.

Anyway, here is the info from her:

Excited to announce my 2nd ********** has now been posted to my ********** site for you to watch!

Go to **********.com, look for Studio #30258. There you'll find multiple viewpoints of me ********** my lifetime slave!

Ruby R.

(btw, I go under the moniker "Pixie" for filming sake....so feel free to search for all of my videos!)

Note that the guy that was ********* goes by "Azurael" on collarme.

Also, I'm in contact with her and she's interested in any other guys serious about having this done, so I might be able to hook you up (although her communication is sort of spotty). She doesn't have her own place though, so would have to provide a hotel room or something. She's in San Jose.

so... where do we go?

vela73
08-25-2012, 05:03 AM
I don't want to dodge this forums filters, but seriously... a place that has clips for sale that numbers their studios...

hardnutz26
08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
They should really focus more attention and show a close up of the burdizzo closing and crushing the cords.

She should close the burdizzo on both sides and crush the cords of the left nut and then the right. Also a video after a week or two should be nice.

Sockmess
08-25-2012, 06:35 AM
**********.com just testing to see if the filter is as bad as some posters claim.
I guees it is bad how about clips 4 sale. Com

Pupuce
08-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Can somebody confirm that the ********** is real, and not another "fake **********" ? Because 21 $ isn't cheap. :s

JulianCA
08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Can somebody confirm that the ********** is real, and not another "fake **********" ? Because 21 $ isn't cheap. :s

It is real in the sense that the camera doesn't cut away at the last moment, it shows her applying the burdizzo, counting, then releasing it.

I'm not entirely sure he achieved full **********, because burdizzo isn't certain generally and her technique was to do both balls at the same time. Also, I think the burdizzo could have been clamped even further -- but she does clamp it much more than you see in other ********** "play" videos using burdizzo.

The three vids are the same event from three different angles. They were all done with a static camera position, so not entirely satisfactory. I would suggest the viewpoint 3 first as it is the relative closeup with a pretty clear view. viewpoint 1 is the worst (I wouldn't recommend buying it) because the guy raises his knees due to pain when she clamps and it obscures the fun.

But yes it is a real attemp at ********** with a burdizzo. The guy in the clip says it hurt like hell, and he thinks it may have worked but needs to see how it goes over the next few weeks to confirm.

As another guy posted above, I've given her some suggestions about how to make it better for those of us who are interested in this sort of thing:
1) She needs to talk more about what she is doing -- she is pretty silent through most of it.
2) She needs a person to do an actual proper video angle to really see what is happening
3) She needs to show more about the after-effect as it would be nice to see the mark left to confirm that it was truly applied seriously.

hardnutz26
08-27-2012, 04:25 AM
I don't think it is real. If you really want results you have to do each ball separately. Move the cords to the end of the ballsack, hold them in place and close the burdizzo only on one side and close it fast.

In the video she closes the burdizzo a little bit, but I do not think she closes it to the max and she holds it over both balls. Which would be extremely painful if really closed.

Also they do not talk at all. It is like - "I am going to ******** you". "OK" and then you watch 6 minutes of preparation with no dialogue and then she just closes it a little and says - "OK, done".

glove
08-27-2012, 11:14 AM
I really would like to see her doing a real **********. So she should clamp it fully down and also it should be proved that it worked!
But nice to see that she did something ;-)

Pupuce
08-28-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't think it is real. If you really want results you have to do each ball separately. Move the cords to the end of the ballsack, hold them in place and close the burdizzo only on one side and close it fast.

In the video she closes the burdizzo a little bit, but I do not think she closes it to the max and she holds it over both balls. Which would be extremely painful if really closed.

Also they do not talk at all. It is like - "I am going to ******** you". "OK" and then you watch 6 minutes of preparation with no dialogue and then she just closes it a little and says - "OK, done".

If she really tried to ******** him, she might not have been in a great emotionally state for acting tho. :p

JulianCA
08-28-2012, 07:19 PM
If she really tried to ******** him, she might not have been in a great emotionally state for acting tho. :p

I agree. I think it is more "real" than other burdizzo vids you see where the woman is doing lots of acting and then the camera cuts away while she pretends to close the burdizzo.

I also agree that I am not convinced the ********** actually succeeded. However, she does close the clamp farther than in most other burdizzo play vids.

She claimed that clamping both balls at once was more effective, but my experience with burdizzo would tend to disagree with that.

Would have been a lot better if the end of the vid she zoomed in to show the result of the clamping, and maybe also before to show that she properly isolated the chords.

In any case, I still believe it is one of the best assumed serious attempts at burdizzoing. She fully claims she is willing to clamp anyone else who wants it. I don't think it is just a play service ...

JulianCA
09-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Anyone local to the Bay Area that wants to meet her, contact me at julian_abelar@hotmail.com. She's actively seeking more to ******** or at least burdizzo.

spidermale
09-05-2012, 04:08 PM
It begins...let's hope more girls realize how much they will be helping by creating eunuchs:) Hurry up boys, before she stops doing this because of the drama or the law.

JulianCA
09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
By the way, some people have questioned whether she closed the burdizzo all the way. The answer is yes. Some burdizzos close with the arms being almost together, but this medium sized one actually is fully closed with the arms still going out at least 30 degrees. You can confirm this at the end of her 2nd viewpoint video where at the end she closes it and throws it on the bed. You can see the closed position. Ideally the filming will show this better in her future sessions, as we all know there is a lot of burdizzo play out there that doesn't go all the way.

JulianCA
09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Here's a picture of the type of burdizzo she's using to also show that she did close it fully: http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/599/257/59925763-d40d-4712-8d2b-39a1080412c6

JulianCA
09-14-2012, 10:30 PM
She's added some new vids of her applying an elastrator. It is a play session although you can tell by the color of guy's balls and cock (she elastrates his dick too) that it was on for a while. In this case she's dressed normally, and I think it is really pretty hot. She also talks a fair bit and you can get a sense of her attitude -- to me she seems like she's truly into it.

Anyway, check it out: at clips 4 sale dot com and search for studio #30258

You'll need to make sure you're looking at all categories and either scroll through or look for "Pixie" which is her video screen name or "Backseat Elastration" which is this vid.

There are free previews there if you click the link under each vid, and also the thumbnails, so you can get a pretty good sense of what is there.

doug535
09-15-2012, 05:09 AM
I post very rarely but do find this site to be great. I am from a farming background where we employed burdizzos. So,,, YES the first stage of the burdizzo was closed however, while closing the device to this point will cause a LOT of pain, it will not ******** you. It is when the second stage of the device is employed, it is a compound lever system and it is this second stage that fully crushes the cords and can even separate the cords in bulls / steers.

To employ the burdizzo fully, once its positioned over one cord, the device needs to be partially closed to just hold cord in place and then quickly slam the handles closed. This slamming closed action allows you to move from end of stage one to the full clamp pressure of the device...

I too would like to find a Lady who would employ it on me but afraid such are very rare

JulianCA
09-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Another new one on the scene. I haven't met her so can't vouch for her seriousness, but I suspect she's serious.

http://missnytmayre.webs.com/

"I enjoy all aspects of the kink lifestyle, from soft bondage, to extreme scenes. I am a veteran to the body modification industry, I am equipped with a completed Certificate of Apprenticeship for Piercing, as well as scarification and branding, I am also capable of dermal implants and non surigical **********. All of these things can be done in a sterile session with a waiver."

She advertises on backpage dot com for Everrett (Washington) area -- search for "nytmayre". http://everett.backpage.com/Domination/let-me-be-your-favorite-nytmayre-31/10588951

suckmesideways
09-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Anyone local to the Bay Area that wants to meet her, contact me at julian_abelar@hotmail.com. She's actively seeking more to ******** or at least burdizzo.

Emailed you. No reply?

JulianCA
09-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Emailed you. No reply?

I'm pretty sure I didn't receive it. Did you get the e-mail address right? There is an underscore _ between julian and abelar....

I did reply to one guy, mupdawg, who never wrote back ... if that was you maybe you missed my reply?

BarryB
02-24-2015, 07:51 PM
It is not possible anymore to get these video from **********. Does anybody know where one can get them. Also I wonder what happened to miss Ruby Rage (Pixie) she does not seem to be active anymore. Her personal page is not loading ect. Does somebody know what happened?