PDA

View Full Version : If you could respawn your balls whenever you wanted

troll15
06-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Just Think about it and POOF they are here again

Would you have them busted all the time or would you cut them off yourself just for the fun?

Personaly i would but probably not crush because i heard if it hurts too much u can die

Ren
06-25-2012, 02:19 AM
I would throw all caution to the wind. The only thing limiting ballbusting in real life is that its dangerous, so if they respawned I would go for all out, unrealistic fanfic-levels of punishment.

No cutting or castrations though, if it gets bloody its no longer sexy for me.

Dude
06-25-2012, 03:55 AM
I'll absolutely pop some morphine and let my gf trample them flat :P.

But doing it without any meds, no way.

kickthem
06-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Seems like that would be an ideal situation. You could go as far as you wanted without fear of permanent damage. When the pain gets to be too much you can quit, or you can go the extra mile and SQUISH! they are gone. But back they come for more.

Stonebear
06-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Anesthetic can take careof the pain issue if you want to destroy them. Personally I would prefer the banding method if I were going to go that far, and I know a few girls who would jump at the chance to do it. I'd have to be pretty sure they were coming back though, because there's too much busting fun I'd be missing without them.

BallbustingPrincess
06-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Respawing balls in my hand would be good...
Especially for a few ex's in the pasts balls I wouldnt mind getting hold of over and over...
Just his nuts tho, wherever he was, think it and theyd be in my hand...for all my pleasure and all his pain >:D hehehe

x

pavel_the_dark
07-03-2012, 05:22 AM
Put them on a wooden chopping block and hand a knife to the lady, stare into her eyes and ask her to take them.

Kaka123
07-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I don't think I would let anyone crush them or anything without an anesthetic.. It's a nice fantasy that gets me off, but I think it would be too painful.

I would probably let someone do stuff with me while under anesthesia, though. I think that seeing someone cut your balls off and hold them up for you to see has to be a pretty intense experience.

saintpates
07-06-2012, 06:41 PM
like ren said, blood is no good for me but definitely busting