PDA

View Full Version : I need urgent help!

bbtom2
06-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi all,

in a weeks time I have a "friend" coming round to mine while i have the house to myself. I'm into ballbusting and she is into biting, scratching and wresting.

We need some sort of game that means we can include all 4.

Anyone got any game ideas and if so what would be the rules.

Thanks in advance

bbtom2

iron horse
06-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi all,

in a weeks time I have a "friend" coming round to mine while i have the house to myself. I'm into ballbusting and she is into biting, scratching and wresting.

We need some sort of game that means we can include all 4.

Anyone got any game ideas and if so what would be the rules.

Thanks in advance

bbtom2

That sounds hot!

I suggest this:

1. You need a large room to have a cage match of sorts. Clear a room such that there's not a lot of furniture, end tables, chairs, etc. Alternatively, a basement or garage might work. If you have a backyard that neighbors can't see, that would be great.

2. There needs to be something at stake. I think an expensive bottle of wine, dinner at her choice of restaurants, etc. This will make it more competitive.

3. The clothing for the match is that you must be stark naked so that your balls are prominently on display for her to target. She can dress however she prefers.

4. Your best hand must be "tied behind your back". A belt and rope should work. The other hand must be wrapped up in tape, or, a big mit. Maybe a baseball glove on? This will give you a disadvantage. An additional option is that you have to be blind folded - your call.

5. Your ankles should be tied to a leg spreader. If you don't have one, cut a broomstick or get a large wooden curtain rod at the store, screw holes in it and put in eye bolts (any hardware store) and tie your ankles with rope to the bolts.

The rules are she has to take you down three times. Each time she must hold your shoulders to the ground while she counts to three. You in turn must try to get back up.

Let her know that the rules include that with your legs always spread wide, she is allowed to kick you in your balls as hard as she can to bring you down. Once down, she can claw, scratch, bite...do whatever she wants to keep you down for the count.

Before you engage, you can talk smack at her - like she can't compete with you even with your hand tied behind your back, the other wrapped up, etc, and you are going to win. This will make her a bit angry and really wanting to kick you in your balls extra hard. It will make the ball kicking aspect very enjoyable for her.

She of course will win, and you'll be the humiliated guy that has to concede she bested you. :Baahaha:

Let us know what happens!

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-25-2012, 12:16 PM
In my humble opinion, bbtom2, it all depends upon how well you know your “friend”.

Iron Horse’s game sounds fun, providing you two are already physically intimate, but I would be careful not to over prepare.

If she’s already into wrestling, she may well be able to best you without handicap and might even be insulted by the suggestion of so many hindrances to a fair contest.

One woman I’ve wrestled with would take the advantage of choosing the starting position.

Another would work my balls, until I started to sweat, before wrestling.

I suggest you obtain the equipment, but keep it hidden, and ask her for her ideas.

With submission only wrestling, I get the feeling that your balls will soon become her target without you specifying it.

Please note that, when wrestling, there is a risk of breaking a tied arm.

skweezme
06-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Wrestling would be an excellent place to start. Push the furniture back. Get some mats. So-called "non-competitive" wrestling would be a good rule - She's going to beat you, you're not going to beat her. She has to get you in pins or submissions. You're allowed to resist, but not try to beat her.

A "no holds barred" rule would move you nearer your goal, especially if you admitted ball attacks would be very painful. You could offer to be naked to make biting and scratching easier for her.

Keep it simple and good luck! Hope you both have a great time!

darkwing
06-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Good ideas already. It would help to know how intimate you two have been already.

Definitely make sure you have a safe open area so nobody lands on anything that would cause injury.

How about a wrestling starting position where you are already on all fours with her beside you and over you with one of her her hands already holding your balls, and the other arm around your chest? Then give her a goal of pinning you and also biting a certain part of your anatomy to win. Maybe you can put a time limit so you would win if she can't meet the time.

Then for a prize for the winner would have to be decided between you depending on what you like (loser buys dinner? or even loser has to perform oral sex until the winner clmaxes?). You can be creative.;)

bbtom2
06-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks guys, really great ideas. We will be doing this in 4 days and ill defo let you know how it goes. Any other ideas are welcomed as i will go with the one that would best suit us.

Thanks all and p.s if another thread with the same stuff pops up I apologise as I got a little inpatient.

Thanks once again.

bbtom2