PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Buy a Less Expensive Humbler?

vela73
07-01-2012, 12:56 AM
These things are hot, and I've wanted to play in one for a long time. I would love to find one of the larger ones for far less than the average $100 they seem to go for, though. The materials and labor involved just don't seem to add up to the average asking price. Can anyone recommend a particular model and/or retailer that isn't so expensive?

I apologize if we're not supposed to discuss purchasing toys in this forum. I did a quick review of the rules and didn't see anything against that (though I could have missed it).

skweezme
07-01-2012, 01:41 AM
If you need cheapest, you can DIY. Buy a broom handle from DIY store, saw two pieces about 18in. Get girlfriend to trap your balls between them and tie ends with cord. Then she can push the contraption back between your legs and you're well and truly humbled.

I love the humbler, the constant ache from being stretched behind, the vulnerability to further torture. :iluvu:

VanDattum
07-01-2012, 07:42 AM
These things are hot, and I've wanted to play in one for a long time. I would love to find one of the larger ones for far less than the average $100 they seem to go for, though.

I had seen them in clips before, but I never realized they were for sale as well. Do'nt know about the $100 though. This one (http://www.niet-lief.nl/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=91) seems genuine (sorry that the site is in Dutch, use Chrome to translate) and it is 39 euro's (about $50).
That's half the price, but of course DIY will always be the cheaper option.

Cheers!
VD

VanDattum
07-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I love the humbler, the constant ache from being stretched behind, the vulnerability to further torture. :iluvu:

Do you also have experience with a pillory (http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-cock-and-ball-pillory_192.html), skweezme?

Stonebear
07-02-2012, 01:46 AM
If you make your own make sure you sand it down and finish it thoroughly as unintended splinters are funny only in comics and stories. get a finish you will use for a home project if cost is really an issue. Or make a couple and sell them. My last one (which sadly broke) I also put a little padding in the notch, although I also had a source of cheap leather at the time. A big key is making sure it truly gos across the back of your legs with them properly spread. Too small and it losses the effect.

Gala1990
07-02-2012, 02:04 AM
I found making one to be the easiest way.

skweezme
07-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Do you also have experience with a pillory (http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-cock-and-ball-pillory_192.html), skweezme?

No, but it looks awesome! :cryingblu

skweezme
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
If you make your own make sure you sand it down and finish it thoroughly as unintended splinters are funny only in comics and stories. get a finish you will use for a home project if cost is really an issue. Or make a couple and sell them. My last one (which sadly broke) I also put a little padding in the notch, although I also had a source of cheap leather at the time. A big key is making sure it truly gos across the back of your legs with them properly spread. Too small and it losses the effect.

You're right, but the broomhandles and string as I mentioned above work perfectly with little DIY involved. Saw two lengths of broomhandle. Done. Make sure they're long enough, as you said. Hurts just as much as a proper humbler device.