PDA

View Full Version : Might as well call this maledom

SamSam
07-12-2012, 01:31 PM
I think this site should from now on be called maledom, because 96% of all post seam to be from blokes.... Come on ladies let start posting and hearing your thoughts / stories / tails about this subject.

obedientesticle
07-12-2012, 03:40 PM
I think this site should from now on be called maledom, because 96% of all post seam to be from blokes.... Come on ladies let start posting and hearing your thoughts / stories / tails about this subject.

Well, seems you can't hurry them - if you could it would really be maledom...

So we only can wait for our goddesses...:ibow4u:

Maybe we should introduce a "males shut up week" and see if they come out when there is less noise :letsplay

...or maybe they enjoy listening only to the noise we males produce...

spidermale
07-12-2012, 04:26 PM
After years of being on sites like this, this is what Ive learned about women. Women don't like to post in groups at all, because as soon as a girl says Hi, I'm a girl and I have an interest in (bondage, pegging, cbt, **********, penectomy, feet, trampling, face sitting, etc, etc,) three things happen. The thread she's in suddenly gets filled with guys (not all guys, but a scary amount) asking her to get involved with them in a sexual manner, be it in realtime or through the internet...her private message box gets full in a few days from guys thinking if they just ask offline, she'll be sure to want to play, and the final thing is the girl just gives up and goes away.

A lot of us aren't too bad socially, but it is an exciting thing when a woman shares an interest, and we kinda go overboard. I don't know where all the women are in this hobby, or any hobby for that matter, but it sucks when one shows up and is immediately hit up with omg would you kick me in the balls...

Sockmess
07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
After years of being on sites like this, this is what Ive learned about women. Women don't like to post in groups at all, because as soon as a girl says Hi, I'm a girl and I have an interest in (bondage, pegging, cbt, **********, penectomy, feet, trampling, face sitting, etc, etc,) three things happen. The thread she's in suddenly gets filled with guys (not all guys, but a scary amount) asking her to get involved with them in a sexual manner, be it in realtime or through the internet...her private message box gets full in a few days from guys thinking if they just ask offline, she'll be sure to want to play, and the final thing is the girl just gives up and goes away.

A lot of us aren't too bad socially, but it is an exciting thing when a woman shares an interest, and we kinda go overboard. I don't know where all the women are in this hobby, or any hobby for that matter, but it sucks when one shows up and is immediately hit up with omg would you kick me in the balls...

That is pretty much true. Although some sexual theme sites are able to have women participate in the forums and they are not bombarded with request.

bthauronite
07-12-2012, 10:19 PM
That is pretty much true. Although some sexual theme sites are able to have women participate in the forums and they are not bombarded with request.

Those sites still have staff that give a shit. This forum is abandoned long ago.

mick_sl8ter
07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ns189Kb21r8p3jmo1_500.gif

obedientesticle
07-13-2012, 04:25 AM
At least some threads should be administrated by females or be read-only for males, that would be interesting.

Snoodle
07-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Every time I post my inbox gets flooded with creeper emails.

Stop bein' creepy and you'll see a lot more girls actually talking.

squish
07-13-2012, 09:32 AM

One of the other women said something similar a while back....It seems that some guys never get the message....:confused:

Have you considered turning off private messages in your profile? Might help.

Snoodle
07-13-2012, 03:21 PM
One of the other women said something similar a while back....It seems that some guys never get the message....:confused:

Have you considered turning off private messages in your profile? Might help.

I do sometimes actually talk to people. Besides, I shouldn't have to build a pillow fort just because I have boobs.

Selftailer
07-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I do sometimes actually talk to people. Besides, I shouldn't have to build a pillow fort just because I have boobs.

You are right Snoodle, it's difficult for somebody to refrain to disturbing merbers we all appreciate with PM or other. Hope You don't mind. :)

spidermale
07-13-2012, 06:06 PM
If this were facebook, I would Like the the comments I just read multiple times. Also, my brain is now confused by thoughts of boobs.

BallbustingPrincess
07-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Your not the only one :)
x

[quote=Snoodle;111329]Every time I post my inbox gets flooded with creeper emails.

mick_sl8ter
07-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Your not the only one :)
x

OMG , would you kick me in the balls ??? :ibow4u:
Or maybe we could cyber ?
http://i46.tinypic.com/ap8cw6.jpg

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Might I suggest that, in most BDSM relationships, the Bottom has de facto control over the Top?

In most F/M FemDom situations, the man has defined his desires and his limits, sometimes implicitly.

A few visits to any BDSM club will soon show that the dominate person is often receiving the pain, not their partner.

As to the PM harassment of our female posters, I find this outrageously despicable.

All I can suggest is starting a “Thread of Shame” for copies of each such PM.

humanbean
07-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Might I suggest that, in most BDSM relationships, the Bottom has de facto control over the Top?

In most F/M FemDom situations, the man has defined his desires and his limits, sometimes implicitly.

A few visits to any BDSM club will soon show that the dominate person is often receiving the pain, not their partner.

As to the PM harassment of our female posters, I find this outrageously despicable.

All I can suggest is starting a “Thread of Shame” for copies of each such PM.

we're talking here about men who are aggressively submissive. wouldn't an opportunity to be publicly humiliated(via "Thread of Shame") by a dominate female be playing into their hands?

stman
07-14-2012, 09:20 AM

I've heard this before but I have to respectfully disagree because tops have limits, desires and needs too. Any reasonable top will tell you their limits in advance.

Limits and desires aren't about who is on top. Limits and desires are about sexual and psychological compatibility. Even limits that bottoms or tops choose to push.

Plus frequently, limits are not something we choose, they are something we find out by doing. If something is extremely psychologically triggering, it is hardly 'topping' to call it a limit. BTW this applies to tops, I know tops who simply cannot do certain things.

I do agree though that in BDSM, a bottom does hold some of the power--of consent. It's not always simple as two extremities either, some people like the mix.. like 'power bottoms' lol! A bottom can get demanding and or too specific in a way that differs from what the top wants, but that's something else entirely. And yeah, aggressively submissive men, I keep hearing complaints about them at fet parties where they keep hitting on women expecting them to fulfill all their fantasies, not very submissive is it..

As for the OP, yes sadly this is the way of the internet. You should see the nonsense female members of fetlife get. I have had the misfortune of seeing some of it. Ugh.

stman
07-14-2012, 10:00 AM
we're talking here about men who are aggressively submissive. wouldn't an opportunity to be publicly humiliated(via "Thread of Shame") by a dominate female be playing into their hands?

Depends on whether or not they like being humiliated in this way? Probably not?

Alec's idea reminds me of this: ever seen the okstupid (http://okcupidmessages.tumblr.com/archive) blog? It's a wall of shame site devoted to OK Cupid, quite eye opening to see what ladies get in their inboxes on that site. This site isn't dating of course but still I like the idea.

Of course one problem is what if the one sending the PMs doesn't really participate in the forums? I assume there's a lot of long-term lurkers on this board (other than myself). So yeah being a lurker myself don't take my opinions into account too much on this but still though it's always sad to hear things are like this. Happens all too often on the internet. :mad:

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-15-2012, 12:03 PM
I've heard this before but I have to respectfully disagree because tops have limits, desires and needs too. Any reasonable top will tell you their limits in advance.

Limits and desires aren't about who is on top. Limits and desires are about sexual and psychological compatibility. Even limits that bottoms or tops choose to push.

Plus frequently, limits are not something we choose, they are something we find out by doing. If something is extremely psychologically triggering, it is hardly 'topping' to call it a limit. BTW this applies to tops, I know tops who simply cannot do certain things.

I do agree though that in BDSM, a bottom does hold some of the power--of consent. It's not always simple as two extremities either, some people like the mix.. like 'power bottoms' lol! A bottom can get demanding and or too specific in a way that differs from what the top wants, but that's something else entirely. And yeah, aggressively submissive men, I keep hearing complaints about them at fet parties where they keep hitting on women expecting them to fulfill all their fantasies, not very submissive is it..

As for the OP, yes sadly this is the way of the internet. You should see the nonsense female members of fetlife get. I have had the misfortune of seeing some of it. Ugh.

Nothing that I disagree with here!

A good top knows when to say, “No”.

Snoodle
07-15-2012, 01:41 PM

Perhaps we could threaten them with consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.

Selftailer
07-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Perhaps we could threaten them with consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.

...Snoodle....:ibow4u:

squeezemyballsplease
07-16-2012, 01:55 AM

:D:D:D

Sure, sure...
That would be the ultimative fear of mine...

Rebecca
07-16-2012, 07:42 AM

This exactly!

That's not to say that I mind getting PM's from guys, but if you're asking me to write you, chat, or share fantasies with you, it's not going to happen.

Rebecca

SamSam
07-16-2012, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Rebecca;111421]This exactly!

That's not to say that I mind getting PM's from guys, but if you're asking me to write you, chat, or share fantasies with you, it's not going to happen.

Rebecca[/
To you three ladies who seem to be the only ones on here that post regularly
I can only apologise us men get a bit carried away when we get to excited

slavecherie100
07-16-2012, 04:10 PM
This exactly!

Rebecca

giggles not wishing to get stoned for saying this but men generally have no sense when it comes to woman you would be surprised just how many want to fuck me until they actually read my profile and discover i am a shemale giggles

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-19-2012, 04:18 AM
Snoodle: Perhaps we could threaten them with consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.

Procreation!

I remember it like yesterday, sex life only ruled by the clock and thermometer.

When SHE wants a baby, nothing else matters.

Sober or drunk, awake or asleep, randy or not, you do it.

Because some overpriced gynaecologist thinks it best, (thinking that gravity is relevant), SHE lies flat on her back and after-play consists of HER raising HER pelvis with pillows.

Sometimes the man just takes one for the team!

Sockmess
07-19-2012, 02:35 PM
giggles not wishing to get stoned for saying this but men generally have no sense when it comes to woman you would be surprised just how many want to fuck me until they actually read my profile and discover i am a shemale giggles

Can they just see that from your avatar lol?

Mythical Pain
07-19-2012, 03:59 PM

This. Most females will get "Scared" away or at least extremely irritated, because most males won't leave them the hell alone as soon as they make their presence known.