PDA

View Full Version : what women like more about ballbusting?

Vincent Vega
07-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Is it the empowering feeling? to see a man in the ground grabbing his balls in pain?, or it is just for fun, something you simply enjoy?

Or what else could it be :) ?

MistressAvaBlack
07-14-2012, 08:15 PM
For me I would have to say its that eureka! moment when your foot connects with that sweet spot and they leap about 6 feet in the air before collapsing!:letsplay

I also tend to find that a man is somehow more compliant when you have him by the short and wobblies. mmm

Vincent Vega
08-01-2012, 04:53 PM
For me I would have to say its that eureka! moment when your foot connects with that sweet spot and they leap about 6 feet in the air before collapsing!:letsplay

I also tend to find that a man is somehow more compliant when you have him by the short and wobblies. mmm

Great, i would like to feel your bare foot connect to my bare balls, how would you feel about that?

Alec Anaconda, A1
08-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Great, i would like to feel your bare foot connect to my bare balls, how would you feel about that?

Welcome to this forum, Mistress Ava Black!

On behalf of those here who enjoy a liberal exchange of views, I apologise for the lack of respect shown to your first post.

mucsub
08-02-2012, 09:50 AM

if you have a mans balls in your hand... you can have a discussion where the man is paying 100% atention and agreeing 100%----

When a male permits his lady to use/abuse his balls... she will use them WHENEVER SHE likes...