PDA

View Full Version : why don't they sale trample boards

Sockmess
07-15-2012, 04:38 PM
You know the kind. Its been in almost every video. A mini table with a hole for the man junk to fit in. Provided the lady a stable surface to stomp on some balls. Damn i need a garage.

kickpom
07-15-2012, 06:21 PM
most people make them themselves for a perfect fit. but I have seen some on some websitesa while ago. can't remember where though :( sorry

Strange_Fool_215
07-15-2012, 06:46 PM
They're probably really easy to make (like a normal table, only aesthetics don't matter much and it doesn't really need to be as long-lasting as normal furniture, then you cut a hole). And it's a... ridiculously specialized market for something bulky to ship and easy to make.

skweezme
07-16-2012, 01:46 PM
most people make them themselves for a perfect fit.

I'd imagine that's true. But some basic sketches and info for the DIY fan would be useful from anyone who's made such a thing. For example:

What sort of board is best to use to take the weight of a regularly-built female?

How do you get the tackle through the hole? Without it being ****** back through under pressure? Is it best to have two sections that come together trapping the balls?

What's a stable way to support the board while in use?

Good luck with the garage, sockmess!

kickpom
07-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I'd imagine that's true. But some basic sketches and info for the DIY fan would be useful from anyone who's made such a thing. For example:

What sort of board is best to use to take the weight of a regularly-built female?

How do you get the tackle through the hole? Without it being ****** back through under pressure? Is it best to have two sections that come together trapping the balls?

What's a stable way to support the board while in use?

Good luck with the garage, sockmess!

from what I've seen:

the woman either holds her weight by holding onto bars (or anything similar) hanging from the roof, or a longer board spread across the body to distribute throw weight better.

a rubber band is applied to the back of the sack and maybe penis to keep it from going back through the hole.

some boards are in one section with a hole and some are two boards joined together.

a table style board is good for balance.

hope that helps

shorty-p
07-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Mine is a 2'x2' square piece of MDF with Two 2 - 2"x12"x2' legs. 5/8" to 3/4" MDF should be used for stability. The hole only needs to be big enough to fit your wiener and 1 ball through so you push them through 1 at a time and together they wont slip back through.

If you go to your local Lowes or Home Depot they will even cut your boards to length for you, MDF/Particle board too. You will only need a drill to screw it together. Use some good 3" - 3 1/2" screws to put the boards on the side for the legs. Also, you will need a hole-saw to put on the end of your drill to cut the hole for your junk to go through. You can even put some angle bracket supports on it if you want, on the inside angle underneath, to make it even more sturdy. Mine is fine with my wife of 160 lbs on it, with heels on. Completely stable.

You may need to put a pillow or something under your butt to put you at the right angle to get your junk through and be comfortable. You, in the box helps make it more sturdy too.

So, 30-40 bux (provided you have a drill) and you can have a good cockbox she can stand on and not have to worry about supporting her weight elsewhere.

Sorry for my long ramble. Thought it may help somebody that may not be as good at building stuff as myself.

Sockmess
07-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Its good to get as much information as possible on the creation of this stuff.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-17-2012, 01:24 PM
... a 2'x2' square piece of MDF with Two 2 - 2"x12"x2' legs.

Do you meant 2 inch square by 1 foot legs, or 2 inch by 1 foot by two foot?

Either way, this leaves just a 1’ 8” gap, which seems a little tight to me.

bbslut88
08-20-2012, 07:22 PM
You know the kind. Its been in almost every video. A mini table with a hole for the man junk to fit in. Provided the lady a stable surface to stomp on some balls. Damn i need a garage.

I've just been on CBTrampling and it actually has instructions there on how they made their board. Doesn't look too difficult.

shorty-p
08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
... a 2'x2' square piece of MDF with Two 2 - 2"x12"x2' legs.

Do you meant 2 inch square by 1 foot legs, or 2 inch by 1 foot by two foot?

Either way, this leaves just a 1’ 8” gap, which seems a little tight to me.

Sorry for late reply. I got a 2" x 12" x 8 foot long board and cut out 2 - 2 foot long pieces out of it. I use 1 on each side as the legs. I also put a 2 x 4 at the top right under the table surface for more support, so it wont buckle. I'll try and take some pics of it here shortly to show in more detail what it looks like.

killamcbills
08-21-2012, 09:05 PM
i built one a few years ago, it was pretty easy and it's quite sturdy. send me a message if you want to talk about having one made, or instructions on how to make your own.