PDA

View Full Version : Love it removed

SamSam
07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
I would love to have my **** cut off, leaving my balls i'd be so frustrated; my balls would feel like they would explode!*I could get my girl friends round if they knew my secret?they could play with my balls pulling them, squeezing them very hard, punching them!! You name it!! All leaving me so desperately aroused but I cant get any relief!
It would be so wonderful and sexy.

darkwing
07-20-2012, 05:02 PM
There would still be ways to ejaculate. I prefer to keep things in the realm of imagination though, so different scenarios could still be proposed.:o

SamSam
07-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Am sure you can ejaculate without a penis but how long would that take?? Hours, days. Anyway by then my female friends would have cum over & over got bored and gone home..

obedientesticle
07-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Am sure you can ejaculate without a penis but how long would that take?? Hours, days. Anyway by then my female friends would have cum over & over got bored and gone home..

Yeah, it would definitely be difficult and only after long times without cumming (with the balls well filled). And then, it wouldn't be a nice orgasm without sitmulation.

By the way, this thread should belong into the penectomy thread...

LilShelly
07-24-2012, 05:35 PM
I would love to have my **** cut off, leaving my balls i'd be so frustrated;
It would be so wonderful and sexy.
Wonderful and sexy.;)

SamSam
07-25-2012, 10:51 PM
What a life afterwards when it's gone, everytime you looked down all you'd see is to big balls Hanging there. The frustration!!!

bookoo
07-27-2012, 11:28 PM
If you have a cock stump you can still cum if you have balls. At least one ball. I read an article of a guy who had most of his dick and a testicle blown off in Afghanistan by an IED.:cryingblu They saved one of his nuts. He gets horny and has some nerve endings in his cock stump of about one inch length. It was indicated in the article he gets most of his pleasure by prostate massage and this brings on orgasm and ejaculation.

godmodeforlife
07-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Re-Generating nuts, each time they are removed or ruptured, a new pair would instantly grow. Now that would be amazing.