PDA

View Full Version : Swollen Balls

slaveyslave
07-20-2012, 07:19 PM
About a week and a half ago, I played out a fantasy with my wife where I had to finish washing the dishes while she was busting me. It was pretty awesome trying to concentrate while she went to town (and didn't produce the cleanest plates haha). Lasted around 20-25 min I think and she hit me pretty hard. No kicks, but a lot of flinging the fist up between my legs.

I didn't have very swollen balls at first and they didn't even really hurt much after (as in the next day so on), but after a few days it seemed like they were getting bigger. Probably about twice their usual size now. Not sure if they're still getting bigger but not getting smaller it seems. Both are big (as in no unevenness to speak so I don't imagine hydrocele). Could be unrelated, but does anyone know if I should be worried? Or has had a similar thing? How long should I wait for them to return to normal?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

testycoles
07-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Are they still swollen? You should post some pictures.

Dude
07-31-2012, 12:59 AM
I geuss youŕe the same kinda guy that goes too hookers to have a good talk :)?

If youŕe really worried, don ask for medical advice on a ballbusting forum.
And you should post pictures XD

Su0
07-31-2012, 09:55 AM
When I was kneed full-force, they did swell maybe to double their usual size. Took maybe 3 days to ease off. You can use ice to help it, I didn't figure using ice at first. But then again, maybe it was cool to see swelling for the first time. :D