PDA

View Full Version : Ball pain desires

skweezme
07-24-2012, 05:11 PM
OK, this is Ballbusting World so I guess I can ask. What sort of ball-pain do you like? Taking or giving?

A crunching kick to the balls might work for some. For others, balls bound tight and abused. Or maybe some hard freestyle hand-squeezing?

From a "taking" point of view, the latter is my favourite. Kicking has impact-pain and is very sexy. But the impact-pain sensation is just the same as being kicked anywhere. There's obvious ball-pain, but overlayed with the force of the impact.

Balls bound tight gives a lot of sharp skin-pain, and general ball-ache but more skin sensations. Looks and feels great, though.

But freestyle hand-squeezing gives deeper ball-pain and so agonising and personal for me, cruelly exploiting my male vulnerabilities. More concentrated ball-pain.

So do you have favourite forms of ballbusting? I must say I gladly submit to whatever my Mistress wants to do, but it's the hands-on stuff I find most pervy and erotic.

secretballbuster
07-25-2012, 01:55 AM
You know, I have sadly never been busted, which is definitely a bummer. But if I could imagine an ideal scenario, it would be getting romantic with someone - kissing/making out, and then for her to get a sly look on her face and send her thigh straight into me. That would get me horny like nobody's business - then it would be extremely sexy if she were to reach down and start to stroke me, but then latch onto my balls and squeeze until even she felt uncomfortable. Gah! So hot!

troll15
07-25-2012, 02:21 AM
KNIFE!! and scissors

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-25-2012, 08:06 AM
What sort of ball-pain do you like?

Mainly, those that leave me without major physical damage!

I like drawn-out, arousing action, with unpredictability, variety and excitement.

See http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3503&page=2 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3503&page=2) for one example.

Occasionally, I enjoy the out-of-body experience I get from extreme action.

kickpom
07-25-2012, 07:14 PM
My all time favourite has always been a good kick

mkyguy85
07-25-2012, 11:55 PM
Im new to ball busting so iv only ever had the accidental hit from a ball or someone giving u a back hand as they turn or something.

I'd love to try a good band squeeze but can't bring myself to do it to myself.

slugbug
07-26-2012, 02:16 PM
standing face to face a good hard kick, the best:)

skweezme
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
secretballbuster: Hope you get what you wish for :)

Alec: Loved the link! And yes, without major physical damage. Probably why my Mistress is careful about it. She knows her own strength.

slugbug and kickpom: Are you talking about watching it or having it done to you for real? I find watching kicks is a real turn on. Getting them is different!!! I'd love to see my Mistress giving full-force kicks, but I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end! Major physical damage very likely.

cunni
07-26-2012, 03:10 PM
The best..... complete pain for dick and balls ... licking pussy gently!

cunni
07-26-2012, 03:18 PM
The best .... complete pain for balls and dick, while licking pussy!

slugbug
07-27-2012, 06:34 AM
watching is fun:)
but there is no substitute for being kicked hard by a beautiful mistress

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-27-2012, 12:05 PM
The best .... complete pain for balls and dick, while licking pussy!

This is also one of my favourites, but it is hell on my neck!

Love your user name; very apt for a cunnilingus fan.

bayou_bottom
08-01-2012, 12:45 AM
This is also one of my favourites, but it is hell on my neck!

Love your user name; very apt for a cunnilingus fan.

I say face sitting while she squeezes or light punches to the balls.. I like when she makes me moan into her and my voice vibrates on her while she uses her body to muffle my sounds...

skweezme
09-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Gone very interestingly and not surprisingly off-topic! Ballbusting with face-sitting? Yes please! But what are your thoughts about varieties of ball pain?

I was surprised to find that electrics can feel like squeezing. My Mistress suspected I'd like it, though I'd said no thanks. I got it. She was right.

TommytheCoolCat
09-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for asking. I love the non traditional ballbusting stuff, biting, hard sucking, pulling and squeezing. To me that type of attention is much more personal.

An aside to this is that I like scenes where the male is enjoying the pain, I love the pain and this is what I find exhilarating up to the limit of my tolerance. I find these scenes more congruent with my l experience with ballbusting. For me ballbusting is sexual and not emotional, and I understand that is where I and others are divergent.

skweezme
09-23-2012, 04:55 PM
An aside to this is that I like scenes where the male is enjoying the pain...

I like scenes when the male isn't enjoying it! It's not for him, it's for the Mistress.

But I'm still interested in others' experiences of ball-pain to try and make sense of my own. Like, I've found my balls hurt more deeply if they're not tied up. The tying creates skin-pain which detracts from ball-pain for me.

vonrick
09-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Simply some hard squeezing, puling, slapping or punching during sex is the best. When I am inside her and she gets her hand to work on me... In the excitement and hightend state of intercourse I find hard ball play to be extremely stimulating. EXTREMELY. lol

ludo63
09-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, you're right, watching a woman kicking a man is a real turn on. Be the man that getting them is different!!!
I also love ballbusting for women's enjoy so it's not very important how I feel but if I've decide maybe I prefer stay kneeling on all fours and be kicked from behind for some reasons.
First, that position is so humiliating for me; Second, I like the sound of the tip toe when hits the balls and then there is the fact that I cannot do anything for protect myself.
I also noticed that in this way she normaly doesn't kicks very strong. Maybe because the course of the leg isn't very long, I guess.....