PDA

View Full Version : Help me find old vulneraballs video (Kat)

the_master
07-25-2012, 03:14 AM
I've been desperately searching for a Vulneraballs video where Kat busts a burglar. The clip is named "Blonde busts burglar" and has two parts. It was available until recently but now there are only dead links! Does anyone know how I can get it?

There is a similar clip available on various sites in which she wears blue hotpants but that is not the one I am looking for. Hope you can help me out.

spideoig
01-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Kat is also one of my favourites. Ive seen the black cat suit vs the robber clip too and its a damn shame its gone. Also remember seeing her in a pink body suit squeezing some balls from behind on megavideo. Gone too. Have you had any luck with finding it? I am actively searchin too and will let ya know if I can find anything. Cheers.

thesealion
01-25-2013, 04:21 AM
ive got several videos of her not sure how to upload that one but most ive gotten on ballbustingtube

thesealion
03-08-2013, 07:44 AM
did u ck ballbustingtube type kat

rooster
03-11-2013, 11:53 AM
http://ballbusting&tube.com/video/6422/

spideoig
03-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Hey rooster, thats another lady named Cat from vulneraballs. Its the other blonde milf Kat I've been looking for. She is in one video on BBtube practising self defense on some dude. Wearing red hotpants. Im looking for the Kat videos where shes in a black cat suit busting the robber, or where shes in a pink lycra tit buster top, squeezing some guys nuts.... Any help is amazing...
If you have any videos Sealion, could ya please post em....cheers
:thumbup

papaschlumpf
03-13-2013, 07:09 PM
I think you most probably mean this one. I love it too.

Kat disarms a gun holding robber

http://ballbusting tube.com/video/6379/kat-disarms-a-gun-holding-robber

spideoig
03-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Thats a great video on BB tube, but Kat has 2/3 more clips that seem to be really hard to find. Shes wearing a black cat suit in one, and takes the guys cup off to administer some seriously sexy BB. In the other shes wearing a pink latex tit busting dress and shes squeezing the hell outta some poor guys balls.... Really need to find a link to these clips if anyone has em?

thesealion
04-09-2013, 02:57 AM
corrrection I have 2 vids of her but several from vulneraballs.

spideoig
04-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Hey Sealion, any chance of uploading your Kat videos? Been on the search for a long time....cheers lad