PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting makes it to the Olympics!

Jedi
07-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Well it does in my fantasies!
With London 2012 opening at the weekend we thought it would be fun to have an olympic theme ballbusting update.
The idea is simple; the girls who causes the most pain wins!

http://***************/freeview/content/contentthumbs/news-186.jpg

View the 'Kick for Gold' movie trailer at http://***************/freeview/scenes/kick-for-gold_vids.html#24575 :)

wworld
07-27-2012, 08:05 AM
With London 2012 opening at the weekend we thought it would be fun to have an olympic theme ballbusting update.

http://***************/freeview/content/contentthumbs/news-186.jpg

View the 'Kick for Gold' movie trailer at http://***************/freeview/scenes/kick-for-gold_vids.html#24575 :)

....wow, amazing!

sicko666
07-28-2012, 10:51 AM
lol and they say theres no Olympic spirit!!!!:D:D:D

T-Lo G
07-28-2012, 03:31 PM

Hey Jedi,

Just joined your site. I was hoping to see a hard biting clip starring Michelle and India where they compete to see who can get him to scream the loudest by biting his cock and balls. They are my two favorite models. India especially with those teeth!! I really think you should throw in more biting in more of your updates. It would be cool also if the clips had just as much biting as the other stuff. To me it's more sensual and painful than a punch, kick or anything else. You see her leaning in towards your balls and you get excited. You don't know whether she's going to lick, suck, or bite. At that point she can surprise you. You're thinking she's going to bite you so you jump, and she licks it instead. Sort of a "two for flinching" kind of thing. That could be incorporated with the vid as well. I think it's funny.

Jedi
07-31-2012, 05:41 AM
Hey Jedi,

Just joined your site. I was hoping to see a hard biting clip starring Michelle and India where they compete to see who can get him to scream the loudest by biting his cock and balls. They are my two favorite models. India especially with those teeth!! I really think you should throw in more biting in more of your updates. It would be cool also if the clips had just as much biting as the other stuff. To me it's more sensual and painful than a punch, kick or anything else. You see her leaning in towards your balls and you get excited. You don't know whether she's going to lick, suck, or bite. At that point she can surprise you. You're thinking she's going to bite you so you jump, and she licks it instead. Sort of a "two for flinching" kind of thing. That could be incorporated with the vid as well. I think it's funny.

Hey, I hear you.
I do try and incorporating biting often but the girls we have used recently have not really done it to the extent as I had intended. Particularly the 2 Can Chew update. I had this down to be a biting feature, but the girls just didn't make the effort. In hindsight I should have stopped the filming, but at the time I a) wanted to keep the continuity and b) was enjoying the scene as it developed as everyone was just having fun!
I will try and push for more biting when I get the right girls for the job ;)

T-Lo G
08-03-2012, 06:25 PM
What about Michelle and India?

bbslut88
08-07-2012, 08:45 PM
I will try and push for more biting when I get the right girls for the job ;)

I had thought "two can chew" would have more biting considering Jess was so good in "meal for two" I've always thought Valentina is excellent at that though. I thinks T-LO is right with the biting thing as well - that's the way it's done!

Any chance of more of seeing something like Malicious Massage? It's prob the best one there, that grabbing/squeezing looks great and she really takes control. I love the way she surprises him.
Keep up the great work there anyways, you guys/gals are great.

Jedi
08-08-2012, 06:27 AM
What about Michelle and India?

I'm not sure if I will be using India again as she let me down for a shoot by not turning up on the day!
Michelle is keen to come back and film with us as she loves ballbusting, so I'll try and make that happen soon.

I had thought "two can chew" would have more biting considering Jess was so good in "meal for two" I've always thought Valentina is excellent at that though. I thinks T-LO is right with the biting thing as well - that's the way it's done!

Any chance of more of seeing something like Malicious Massage? It's prob the best one there, that grabbing/squeezing looks great and she really takes control. I love the way she surprises him.
Keep up the great work there anyways, you guys/gals are great.

I think the problem with Meal for Two was that Tammie shy'd away from the biting and Jess kind of went along with it, where as Nikita makes a keen and brutal role model for anyone to bounce off!

The malicious maassage scene was fun to shoot and we will indeed have more scenes like that.

Thanks for the kind words. :)