PDA

View Full Version : My first experience...

mkyguy85
07-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd start by sharing a story. This is a true story about my first experience with ball busting... I just wish I knew then what I know now.

When I moved to a new school in grade 10 (15yo) I had a female friend who had a boyfriend. Whenever he said or did the wrong thing, she would strike out and grab at his cruch... He would howl and squirm and try and get free by end up appologiseing and she would let him go.
This always intreaged me but I had no way of finding out more about it, or even that it had a name.
Well after awhile, as most teenagers do, they broke up. I was the lucky guy that was her rebound boy. Same thing occurred, if I did or said the wrong thing, she would strike out and grab my crutch... I'd pull away as quick as I could for fear of pain. She would usually end up with a good handclap of my shorts and jocks, but never actually got my balls. I never said that she missed for fear of worst punishment but it was close enough the get the heart pumping and I would quickly appologise.

Now at 27, the thought of a girl doing this to me turns me on, I wish I had of been a bit slower back then so maybe she would have got a hold of my balls at school.

I have since tried to find her but with no success... Oh well, one day maybe.

curious_24
07-29-2012, 08:06 AM
I'd have booted her square in the cunt.

Martin23
07-31-2012, 06:18 AM
I understand your feelings. I had a girlfriend, for those years, I was 13 yo and she had one less. She usually kicked guys in the balls, for any reason, but usually only for her amusement, so you know for some dirty word or action. She was sort of "famous" in the school for her attitude in kicking balls, at the point that guy speaching each other sometimes about who was kicked by her and who not. Well, she never hit me, and at those days I was feeling lucky, but now.....I dream about a kick by her. Now she's married with a son, sometimes I met her. We are facebook friend too. But it's a pity she doesn't know that probably she give me a start for my ballbusting fetish..

Johnni
07-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I understand your feelings. I had a girlfriend, for those years, I was 13 yo and she had one less. She usually kicked guys in the balls, for any reason, but usually only for her amusement, so you know for some dirty word or action. She was sort of "famous" in the school for her attitude in kicking balls, at the point that guy speaching each other sometimes about who was kicked by her and who not. Well, she never hit me, and at those days I was feeling lucky, but now.....I dream about a kick by her. Now she's married with a son, sometimes I met her. We are facebook friend too. But it's a pity she doesn't know that probably she give me a start for my ballbusting fetish..

You should let her know, and post her response here!

Martin23
07-31-2012, 01:18 PM
It could be an idea. Some year ago, when I met her on facebook, I told her something about it. I said that she was kind of "famous"..and you know...curiosity is female...she asked me why and I let her understand and at the end she said "low blow?" (in italian translation). Yes I said, but she relplied that she didn't thought about it by years. Then the conversation turned and ended. Telling her about my fetish for post a reply here? It could be very exciting believe me, but I thinck I don't have balls enought..

Balloney
08-06-2012, 02:17 PM
It could be an idea. Some year ago, when I met her on facebook, I told her something about it. I said that she was kind of "famous"..and you know...curiosity is female...she asked me why and I let her understand and at the end she said "low blow?" (in italian translation). Yes I said, but she relplied that she didn't thought about it by years. Then the conversation turned and ended. Telling her about my fetish for post a reply here? It could be very exciting believe me, but I thinck I don't have balls enought..

Don't chat up some other dude's wife.

He may bust more than your balls, and you just might deserve it.