PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get Knave's "I have Problem 2"

troll15
08-02-2012, 03:31 AM
I alredy have " I have problem" but i want the 2

i cant buy it since im not in the US , and i feel bad if i where to download it freely but his art is just so awesome id really like to see it :(

help please?

smackMyNuts
08-02-2012, 08:19 AM
It's for sale right here: http://ballbustingcartoons.com/ballbusting.html

Why would you think that you have to be in the US to buy it?

Sockmess
08-02-2012, 11:25 PM
A lot of places online only allow you to buy and download at file from certain locations.

smackMyNuts
08-03-2012, 05:14 AM
Yeah, but this isn't ********** or something like that. It's knave's personal site. He doesn't care where you live. His credit card processor has a long list of countries you can choose and the payment page is even available in 11 different languages. He's never put any region restrictions on his stuff and I doubt that he ever will.

troll15
08-05-2012, 09:11 AM
I tried to buy but it said like "Declined by bank" or something

Card had money on it

Alec Anaconda, A1
08-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Members of the banking industry have their own censorship rules, often far stricter than needed for legality.

Also, a bank account may show a credit balance when pending truncations and authorisations stop it working.

bthauronite
08-06-2012, 01:26 PM

Card had money on it

Have you tried just emailing Knave and having him charge you directly by paypal?

curmudgeon
08-07-2012, 03:11 AM

Card had money on it
Sounds like it is a debit card. Many third party processors around the web will not accept payment through a debit card. This has nothing to do with the availability of the funds in the bank or the country of origin from which they are being transmitted.

Additionally many pre-paid cards will not translate their funds into another countries currency. So if you have a Canadian dollars, it may not transmit into American dollars.

sicko666
08-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I do not know about pre paid CC, but i do know paypal accepts debit cards as its what i use ( dont have a credit card either ), so perhaps if you have the funds try what was sujjested above and contact knave about paying via paypal all you would need is his email address he opened his own paypal account with....

aiam
08-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Have you tried just emailing Knave and having him charge you directly by paypal?

does he do that??

hodenfolter
08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
does he do that??

Knave hates Paypal due to some bad experiences he made with them, I doubt he will accept that.

bthauronite
08-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Knave hates Paypal due to some bad experiences he made with them, I doubt he will accept that.

Okay. Have you tried emailing Knave AT ALL?

hodenfolter
08-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Okay. Have you tried emailing Knave AT ALL?
Yeah, thats how I know. He told me. If you want do get in touch with him, you can always comment on his blog http://bbtoons.posterous.com