PDA

View Full Version : New to C&B heat play

bbslut88
08-12-2012, 10:27 PM
My g/f and I have been experimenting with CBT techniques for a while now and wanted to try burning/heat play. I've seen loads of pictures of cigs getting stubbed out on cocks, boiling water, lighters, even an iron and a guy getting jacked off with a set of hair straighteners.

Does anyone have an idea how to play this without causing severe or permanent damage? I'm especially wondering about temperatures here. There seems to be woefully little advice out there on temp. play except with ice cubes or candles and this doesn't seem to be something that you can find your limits by increasing the intensity till it gets too much - damage can be done by then!

experiment
09-04-2012, 03:11 PM
If you want to try heat play on the balls this might appeal to you. The web site is www.thedoghouse.org

The procedure involves using heat packs warmed in a crock pot and applied continuously to the wrapped testicles. following the procedure detailed is suppose to leave the "puppy" temporarily neutered and craving more heat packs. Hope this is of use to you.

http://www.thedoghouse.org/members/temporaryneutering.htm

bbslut88
09-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks for that, I was thinking of more direct methods as mentioned above but this looks really hot!