PDA

View Full Version : men who are always thinking about being ********* by a beautiful girl!!!

suckherupboy
08-15-2012, 10:43 PM
I can't get away from thinking about having my balls cut off by a young girl and serving her as a eunuch forever!!

I have my balls attached to my body right now, but I dont think it belongs to me at all.

it must belong to somebody else....

i wish i could be ********* by a girl using rubbler bands

is there anybody who feels like me anyway?

mr69man
10-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I have been dating a woman that a rubber band around a cat's balls and they fell off a week later.
It really turns me on when I imagine being tied down by her and her putting a rubber band around my balls and then fucking me one last time before leaving me there tied up for my balls to fall off like the cat's.
In order to let a woman really do this, though, she would have to be much younger and more beautiful than the one I'm dating.
I like this one pretty good though because she is crazy enough to actually ******** me if I asked, she already ********* a cat, and tried to bite off another guy's dick.
That kinda shit makes my dick so hard thinking about it, I have to keep this woman around.
One day, I may meet one fine enough to actually let her ******** me, however she wants to, and be her eunuch. I would be her slave and she would get me off sometimes for being a good boy by massaging my prostate. And she would keep my balls preserved in a jar as a trophy.

Alone_4ever
10-31-2012, 06:01 PM
I have been dating a woman that a rubber band around a cat's balls and they fell off a week later.
It really turns me on when I imagine being tied down by her and her putting a rubber band around my balls and then fucking me one last time before leaving me there tied up for my balls to fall off like the cat's.
In order to let a woman really do this, though, she would have to be much younger and more beautiful than the one I'm dating.
I like this one pretty good though because she is crazy enough to actually ******** me if I asked, she already ********* a cat, and tried to bite off another guy's dick.
That kinda shit makes my dick so hard thinking about it, I have to keep this woman around.
One day, I may meet one fine enough to actually let her ******** me, however she wants to, and be her eunuch. I would be her slave and she would get me off sometimes for being a good boy by massaging my prostate. And she would keep my balls preserved in a jar as a trophy. hmm balls as a throphy ... i love this theme , but there is problem .. i love sex and i love ball trampling etc

Gemini 67
11-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Yes that does sound great. I've always been fixated about being *********.:)

Blersheta
11-01-2012, 03:41 PM
i say the same thing i have the same fantasy, but let me tell you it's only a fantasy we all feel, there is no way we would really want our balls gone, if they were gone we were regret it and want them back, becaue the whole point of getting errection is the fantasies, if no errection no fantasies we would no longer care or get arroused

Castratrix's pet
11-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I definately am in this catagory. I fantasize a lot about being ********* by a beautiful girl, better yet with her being assisted or watched by a group of beautiful girls. For me there are various scenarios I fantasize and that seems to be the case with most of the guys who have femdom ********** fantasies.

For most guys their femdom ********** fantasies are just a sexual fantasy they get off on, good jerk off material, and a few lucky ones have a wife or girlfriend who will act it out with him as part of sex play.

For me it is much more and deeper than that. For me there is something strongly and deeply spiritual and religious about femdom **********. I folow a female goddess based spirituality and perceive of God solely as female as Goddess.

To me when a girl or a woman is performing a ********** either on a man or an animal, That girl or woman becomes and is Goddess Herself! And I feel drawn to worship Her. To me any girl wo woman who has performed a ********** either on a man or an animal that girl or woman is The Goddess Herself especially if she has done it surgically.

In my femdom ********** fantasies, as she performs the ********** surgery on me (and in my fantasies the ********** is always surgical done as a surgeon or veterinarian would perform it) the Castratrix becomes and is Goddess Herself! So in my fantasies it is really The Goddess Herself performing the ********** on me, my manhood is actually being cut out and destroyed at the hands of Goddess Herself, and throughout the ********** surgery I look up at the Castratrix and worship Her as Goddess as She cuts my nuts out and my manhood is destroyed at Her hands! It is worship of Her that continues forever after the ********** and I forever belong completely to Her! To me it is a sacrifice of my entire being of my very essence to The Goddess by The Goddess Herself at Her own hands!

It's like there is some natural order or something that this maintains, I feel it but I'm don't know how to describe how it feels or what it's like but there's this something that I feel. To me there is also something about it that feels very ancient and timeless.

There is just something very deeply religious and spiritual to me about femdom ********** about ********** performed by a girl or a woman, and I not only think about femdom ********** a lot but I feel this about it all the time.

Kaden
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
This is me to a tee!