PDA

View Full Version : Short Stories

lws8512
08-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi All,

I haven't written anything on here in while, simply because I don't have the time. I'd like to continue my two longer stories, but nothing is likely to change any time soon.

So, instead, I thought I'd start a series of short stories. The series will be about 18 year old Matt, who lives with his step-mom and his 8 step sisters.

These stories will be short, to the point that continuity and plot may at times be thrown out the window. Instead, my focus will be to deliver 1-2 pages of hard action.

If you wind up liking this format, I'll try to update it regularly, perhaps as often as once a week.

So, with that all being said, here is the first story:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Here you go,' Stacie said, and handed Matt a hefty, pewter, model-train engine. 'Happy 18th birthday!

'Thanks,' Matt said, somewhat surprised at the gift. His 18 year old sister Stacie had never gotten him a birthday gift as far as he could remember, and this was a pretty cool gift. What made it even more surprising is just today he had ratted her out to mom for getting a tattoo. If anything, she should be furious at him.

Matt set the gift on his nightstand and went to take a shower, not thinking much more about it. Tomorrow was the last day of school, and he still had his Biology exam to study for.

He showered quickly and toweled off. Checking to make sure nobody was in the hall, he made a quick dash to his room with the towel around his waist. As he shoved his bedroom door shut, he noticed his new model train wasn't where he had left it.

'Looking for this?' asked Stacie, appearing from his dresser, wearing jogging shorts and a tank top, and holding his model train

'Stacie!' Matt yelped in surprise, 'What are you doing in my room?'

'I wanted to give you your other gift,' she answered with a smile. She began advancing towards him, until they were only a foot apart. Tall and slender, standing at 5'8, Matt's sister was almost as tall as him.

'Well, do you want your other gift?' Stacie asked.

'Is it train related?' He asked. His sister's weird behavior was starting to annoy him, but if it meant getting another train, he'd put up with it; he loved trains.

'It sure is, but before I give it to you, you have to close your eyes,' she responded.

'Alright, just hurry up,' he growled, frustrated at all this nonsense.

No sooner did he close his eyes than Stacie's balled-up fist slammed into his stomach. He tried several times to form the word 'why,' but all the wind had been knocked out of him.

Stacie quick spun him around and violently yanked down the towel around his waist. She then gave him a hard kick to the butt that sent Matt flopping face first onto his bed. Completely naked, all he could do was lie there gasping for air.

Stacie climbed onto the bed and looked down at him.

'Wow, I should stop calling you little brother,' she said with a snicker, 'your plumbs are huge.'

With that, she jumped up and came down butt first onto the small of Matt's back. Whatever little breath he had been able to recover was instantly knocked out of him. She then positioned herself so she straddled his naked ass, facing his feet. She grabbed his legs and spread them apart.

'Ok, so I know how much you love trains,' Stacie giggled, 'so you are going to loved this.'

'Chuga, chuga, chuga, chuga,' she paused. 'Choo! Choo!

On the first 'choo' she slammed the pewter train down onto Matt's left testicles, on the second 'choo' she drove it hard into his right.

Matt's eyes practically bulged out of his head. The pain was mind blowing. He wanted desperately to scream, but he didn't have any air in his lungs.

'See, wasn't that fun!' Stacie squealed. 'Let's try it again.'

'Chuga, chuga, chuga, chuga,' she began, as Matt tried with all his might to whisper 'no.'

Choo! Matt gagged, as he felt his left nut get flattened under the model train.

Choo! Sickening pain spread to his stomach as the train crashed into his right nut.

'Next stop Baltimore! Choo! Choo! Choo!' Stacie yelled, before jacking the model train into Matt's nuts three more times.

Matt began to cry.

'All aboard to New York, Choo! Choo!' Stacie shouted with glee. Matt's whole body began to tremble as she cracked his eggs twice more.

'Please...please,' Matt started to whimper.

'Oh, goodie! You have your voice back!' She laughed. 'Ok, you ready? Hear we go, chuga chuga...' she paused.

She gave Matt a hard slap on his bare ass. 'That was where you were supposed to say choo choo.'

'Let's try it again.' She reached down yanked his penis out from under him.

'Wow, you really aren't my little brother are you! See, I knew you were having just as much fun as I was.' She yanked his shaft out further.

'Ok, here we go. Chuga, chuga...' At that, Stacie drove her long nails into the engorged head of Matt's cock.

'Choo! Choo!' Matt wailed, and the hard, metal train came down two more times on his swollen, red nuts.

'Now, let's see if you can do it without help,' said Stacie. 'Chuga, Chuga...'

'Choo! Choo!' Matt whimpered, and then nearly puked, as Stacie absolutely creamed his nuts with her metal battering ram. She then held the train in position over Matt's pancaked right nut, and began to grind it, causing Matt's legs to shake uncontrollably.

'Well, that was fun,' Stacie chuckled, when she was finally done with his right nut. She gave his naked butt a few more hardy slaps, and then hopped of off him.

Matt curled into a fetal position and began sobbing.

'Hope you had fun with your new toy,' she said, setting it back down on his nightstand. She started walking towards the door.

'Oh,' she said, 'I almost forgot. You owe me 60 bucks for that. And, if I don't have it by the end of the week...'

She opened his top dresser draw. She rummaged around and finally found what she was looking for.

She put on Matt's old conductor's hat, '...the conductor is coming back.'

She gave Matt a big grin and slipped out the door, whistling as she walked down the hall.

poolman2
08-22-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi lws8512,

Congratulations on writing another very good story. It is short, but still it hits the important matter. :bananajum

Please keep up your good work. But next time, could we have some kicks or footwork? Please.

poolman2 :bananawin

Takkyuu_tama
08-23-2012, 09:44 PM
As a train fan and ballbusting enthusiast, I support this story :thumbup

eggs2006
08-23-2012, 10:05 PM
That was the hottest story. I love how she complimented him on being big, but busted him anyway. It wasn't that short --- just long enough.

woodpecker
08-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Very nice story, I like the length/format, just the right amount to get the story across. Looking forward to reading more, thanks!

lws8512
08-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey, thanks for all the feedback. I really do appreciate it.

Since you seem to be liking it, I'll try and post another installment on Tuesday. And, don't worry Poolman, it will be foot heavy.

stevesilver
08-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Great story, thanks! How about part 2? :bananajum

bobgetsnone
08-25-2012, 09:34 AM
well done, keep up the good work

lws8512
08-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Chapter 2

(As always, feedback greatly appreciated.)

'You said I had until the end of the week,' Matt stuttered.

'I'm charging interest,' Stacie answered matter-of-factly.

'I don't even the $60 to begin with,' Matt said nervously, backing away from his sister slightly.

'That's alright, just be downstairs in 15 minutes,' Stacie instructed.

'You can't make me do anything,' Matt said, trying to sound defiant, but now outright panicky.

'Just be downstairs in 15 minutes,' Stacie said, completely ignoring him. She then turned and walked out of his room.

It had not been a good day for poor Matt. He wasn't able to study for his Bio exam last night because his balls hurt too bad. Then, even after the swelling in his balls went down, his cock wouldn't. He had taken matters into his own hands, twice, but he still went to bed with a rock-hard boner. He worried Stacie had broken something, but that still didn't stop him from playing with himself the better part of night.

Today, exhausted and unprepared, he had taken his exam. He then rode his bike home, took a nap, and spent the rest of the early evening reading comic books in his room. That is, until just now, when Stacie barged in.

Now he was worried. He didn't know how Stacie was going to extort her interest. He could just run of course, leave the house, but he didn't have anywhere to go. Besides, he was slightly curious what she wanted. It's not like he had anything to really worry about. He certainly wasn't going to let Stacie lure him into another trap.

He took the house keys from his dresser, just in case, and went downstairs. He was definitely curious when he saw a note folded up on the couch. It read:

Drop your pants and underwear and bend over the arm of the couch. It's time to pay.

I will be down shortly,

XOXO
Stacie

As Matt stared at the note, he began to sweat. He heard footsteps on the stairs and spun around. There was Stacie, wearing the same gym shorts from last night, and nothing else. Matt just stood there, gaping at her toned, tan body and her perky tits.

'Well?' she asked, in a demanding tone.

Matt knew he should run, but instead he was fumbling with is belt. Within 5 seconds, his pants and underwear were at his ankles.

Stacie walked over, and ran a soft hand up his right leg. She then took him by his blonde hair, and gently bent him over the arm of the couch.

'Spread your legs,' she ordered.

'Stacie please don't,' Matt begged, as he opened his legs for her. 'I can't take...'

THWAP!

The sound registered just a millisecond before the gutwrenching pain that left Matt gasping.

Stacie gasped too. 'Oh god, those big, warm nuts of yours feel so good on my toes.'

Before Matt could collect himself, Stacie drew back her foot and fired again. Matt felt his right testicle explode in pain, as his big nuts swung violently.

She drew back again, and hammered his left. Matt nearly gagged from the pain.

'Damn, I'm good at this, Stacie giggled. 'Right! Left! Right! Left! Right! Left' Just a promised, she brought a pinpoint accurate snap-kick into the respective ball. Through his tears, Matt had to admit she was good. Before one high-fly nut had even landed, the other was already being violently rocketed upwards.

'Please, please...' Matt mumbled, but then ran out of energy to even finish. He just lay still waiting for the next onslaught, his heavy package just dangling there, throbbing in pain.

'Ok, now that we've both had a warmup, let's move on to some punts,' Stacie announced. 'You count.'

With that, the bridge of her tiny foot slammed into Matt's exposed nuts.

'One!' Matt shrieked, writhing in pain.

Before Matt even stopped twitching, that beautiful yet wicked foot embedded itself in his ball sack yet again.

'Two!' Matt sobbed, doing a face-plant into a couch cushion. It took him a moment to muster the strength to push himself back up and spread his legs.

'Three!' Matt wailed just seconds later as his nuts were cracked yet again.

As he re-spread his legs, Matt first noticed how stiff his cock had become.

'Four!' Matt yelped, as his sister's foot, with the pink painted nails, utterly crushed his eggs.

Just then, Matt heard the house door opening. Their mother was home from her 12-hour shift at the hospital. He was saved!

'Hi kids,' their mother shouted from the entry way.

'Hi mom,' Stacie shouted back nervously.

Matt didn't have the strength left in him to shout.

'Oh my goodness,' their mother shrieked as she turned the corner. She hurried over to the couch.

Stacie was in trouble now, thought Matt.

'You two are not going to make a mess of the couch just a few days before your sisters and aunt visit!' To Matt's total surprise, she jammed her hand under him, latched on to his bulging dick, and dragged it out so that it was bent against the armrest, aimed at the floor.

'Better,' she said satisfactorily. 'Just make sure you wipe up the floor.

'Mom,' Matt whimpered, 'don't you care Stacie is hurting me?'

His mother just laughed. 'Oh yes, I see what's going on here. Your skinny little sister, at least 30lbs lighter than you, dragged you down here against your will and is beating you unmercifully.'

She rolled her eyes before adding, 'Oh, that must just be absolutely hell for you.' She then gently traced her thumb along the 10-inch underside of her son's swollen member.

'Ok, well you kids have fun. It's been a long day, and I have another 12-hour shift tomorrow. I'm going to shower and go to bed. Gosh, I can't wait for summer vacation.' She gave them both a kiss on the forehead, before adding, 'try and keep the noise down.'

'Will do mom, goodnight!' Answered Stacie, and then snapped off a surprise kick into Matt sore nuts.

Matt shrieked and began crying again.

'Hmm, that won't do at all,' said Matt's mom. She paused for a second, before adding, 'I have an idea.'

She reached up under her skirt and pulled down a pair of black panties. 'I have to wash them anyways,' she said with a shrug, and jammed them into Matt's mouth. 'Give them a try.'

Stacie squished her brother's swollen plumbs with a hard kick from her heel. Matt gurgled on his mother's still warm panties.

'That works,' his mom said contently. 'I'm off to bed, goodnight.'

The next ten minutes were a blur to Matt, as Stacie went on a ball-pounding rampage. His nuts were whack and cracked every which way on her innocent looking feet as her little tits jiggled with exertion.

'Alright, were even for today's interest,' Matt heard her say through his dazed state. She began walking away.

'No, please, don't leave me here,' Matt begged. 'I don't think I can make it to my room.'

Stacie laughed, 'Oh, fine you little wimp,' as she helped him off the couch, her arm around his waist.

'You know, you'd think for what a big boy you are, you'd be able to handle your tiny, little sister's playtime a little better.'

Matt just groaned.

Slowly but surely they finally made it to his bed.

'I know I said you were paid up for the day,' Stacie began, 'but seeing them just hang there so big and swollen, you think I could have one more crack at them?'

'Please, no.' Matt whimpered.

'Come on, what would one more hurt?' Stacie asked.

'My balls,' Matt whined.

'Touche. But, come on, you know you like it,' she said, tapping the tip of his hard-on with her forefinger.

'Fine,' Matt sighed, spreading his legs. 'Just please, not too ha...'

Before Matt could finish, Stacie dropped to her knees, and Matt was nearly taken off his feet. His stomach heaved and his eyes crossed unintentionally. He looked down to find his sister's little hand lodged in his groin. His two red, swollen balls bulged out from either side of her fist.

She giggled and he moaned. Then what little strength he had left him, and he crumpled into his bed.

'Just to show you I'm not so mean, let me give you a kiss goodnight,' Stacie said, leaning over him.

'I don't want a...' Matt began, but then stopped, as Stacie planted a long, wet, tongue-filled kiss on the head of his cock.

'Good night brother,' she said innocently. She pulled up his blanket and left the room.

Matt spent the rest of the night cradling his swollen, beaten eggs and beating his swollen meat.

Dude
08-30-2012, 02:47 AM
I like where this story is going! :P

obedientesticle
08-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Really great writing! I like your style and imagination and the subject :iluvu: :D !

The behaviour of his mom was really great! I can't wait for a continuation! I hope his mother will again participate...! ...and there will be some other visitors from his family later...;) ?

It's your story and I trust in you, but I wish you keep him denied and naked...

Thank you very much!

lws8512
09-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Really great writing! I like your style and imagination and the subject :iluvu: :D !

The behaviour of his mom was really great! I can't wait for a continuation! I hope his mother will again participate...! ...and there will be some other visitors from his family later...;) ?

It's your story and I trust in you, but I wish you keep him denied and naked...

Thank you very much!

I don't want to give too much away, but I don't think you will be disappointed. :) Thanks for the feedback (you and Dude).

Looking to be a busy week. Not a lot of time to write. But...let's say if I get one more post I'll find the time on Thursday, otherwise I'm not promising anything until next week Tuesday.

Many thanks to those of you who have written. And, like obedientesticle, don't be afraid to make requests!

ron10
09-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Like your story very much, very talented keep it up .

skweezme
09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Great stuff! You have a good style and a pervy imagination :)

Beardaniels
09-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Generally if a aunt or new adult female comes in then the guy can say goodbye to his jewels. I'm curious to see if that's you plan or if your going to go another way. Hope it's excellent it has been so far.

lws8512
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks Skweezeme and Ron. New installment coming Thursday! :)

lws8512
09-06-2012, 11:19 AM
It was Friday morning, and Matt was biking to school. The last couple days had been the strangest, and by far the most painful, of his life. His little sister had beat the crap out of his testicles twice now. Even the next day, they were still a little sore, making the ride to school somewhat painful.

The worst part was, this last time he had let her do it. He had no clue why he had let her do it. He had thought about it enough, but there way no answer. All thinking about it did was make his dick hard.

Making matters worse, as Matt had left the house that morning, he had heard Stacie sharing her exploits with their mother. He hadn't heard the whole conversation, just something about 'big, swollen balls' and 'Matt squealing like a pig. Then both women had started laughing, and Matt's cock became rock-hard.

Matt arrived at school and checked his grades for the semester. As he biked back home, he came to the decision that he wouldn't let Stacie have her way with him again.

'Hi Mom,' Matt greeted his step-mother as he walked in the kitchen door. 'How's it going?'

'Great, honey!' She answered. 'Today was my last day. I'm off of work for the next three months.'

'That's great mom,' Matt replied. 'Say, do you think I could borrow $60?'

'What for?' His mom asked suspiciously, raising one eyebrow.

'I owe Stacie some money,' Matt mumbled.

'Ok, I suppose,' his mom answered. 'But, in exchange, I'm going to want your help cooking tonight. I have a lot to prepare for tomorrow.'

'Ok, I suppose,' said Matt. He didn't want to help, but what choice did he have.

She gave him the $60 and he placed it on Stacie's bed. Then he went into his room and played some video games. The game he was playing was a wrestling game, and to Matt's surprise every time a character performed a low-blow Matt's dick got stiff.

Just for fun, he set up a 3vs1 match in which his character, wearing only underwear, faced off against three scantily-clad women controlled by the computer. He even programmed the computer to do more low blows. He played for a minute or two, but eventually set down his remote so he could watch his defenseless character get punched and kneed over and over again directly in the nuts. At some point during the match, his penis came out of his pants and he began stroking.

Things were just starting to feel really good when there was a knock on the door.

'Matt, I need you downstairs,' his mother called.

Matt really didn't want to waste his evening cooking, but he had promised her. He waited until his dick was soft again and came downstairs.

His mother was already in her apron and a skirt busy chopping vegetables. She was slightly shorter than Matt and his sister, and had bleach-blonde hair. She didn't look bad for mid-40's. Her ass might have been a little bit wide, but that was matched by equal girth on top.

She turned to him, 'Ok, start frying the meat. I want to be able to able to just shove the pasta in the oven tomorrow and have it done in twenty minutes.'

As she turned back to continue chopping, Matt caught sight of the side of his mom's plump right breast. Matt realized with utter shock that she wasn't wearing anything under her apron. He tried to ignore it, and began cooking the meat.

'Ok, now that the meats cooking, dropped your pants and underwear,' his mother said matter-of-factly.

'What?' Matt stuttered in completely shocked.

'Come on honey, the meat won't be done for another 15 minutes. Now I want to see your meat.' She said with a smile.

Matt obeyed.

His mother got down on her knees in front of him and began poking at his dangling testicles. 'Still swollen from last night, huh?'

'Not really,' Matt answered nervously.

'Seriously?' His mom asked. 'They are normally this big? My goodness, I can just barely fit my hand around one of them.' At that she latched a hand around his right testicle and gave it a good squeeze, causing Matt's legs to quiver a little.

She got back on her feet. 'Can I kick them,' she asked? Her eyes were wide with excitement.

'Mom, no!' Matt yelped.

'Come on,' his mother whined. 'Stacie got to, and, just look, that massive rod of yours wants it.' She sounded less like his mother, and more like a teenager desperately asking permission to go to her friend's party. She was right about one thing though, Matt's cock jutted out in front of him hard as stone.

'Ok,' Matt groaned, 'but just one...'

Matt was cut off mid-sentence by the crunching of his gonads. He just barely stayed standing by clasping on to the counter.

'One more?' His mother asked, with a glint in her eye. Before he could answer, her bare foot crashed into his nuts again. This time it was too much, and Matt crumpled to the floor.

'Oh, come on! That wasn't even that hard,' his mom giggled, gently tracing her fingers along his back.

It was 'that hard' though. She definitely had more power than Matt's scrawny sister.

'One more good one!' She said after a half minute, and gently but firmly pulled Matt back to his feet by his hair. She spun him around so he was facing away from her and jack-hammered her foot into his aching balls one more time. The force of the blow sent Matt sprawling headfirst into the drywall.

'Oh, I'm sorry honey,' his mother said while still laughing. She began rubbing his shoulders like a prize fighter. 'Did that hurt your head?'

'No,' Matt groaned. 'It's definitely not my head that's hurt.'

'Come on,' she helped him back to his feet. 'Let's get back to cooking.'

Matt began to reach for his underwear.

'No, leave them alone,' his mother ordered. 'In fact, lose the shirt as well.'

Matt did as he was told, and then started chopping tomatoes next to his mother, butt naked.

They worked in silence for the next couple minutes, although Matt constantly caught his step-mother staring at his junk.

'Now, whatever you do, don't get to close to me,' she joked, as she started chopping carrots. Matt just smiled and his face got little red. His member was still rock-hard almost 10 minutes after the abuse had stopped.

Matt had just gotten the meat off the stove and finished chopping the tomatoes when his mom pulled some new ingredient out of the fridge.

'I know what you can do next,' she said. Matt was worried, that glint had returned to her eyes.

'Try this pepper, tell me if it is too hot,' she said, offering him a small, red pepper. Matt took a small bite. It was definitely hot, but he liked hot.

'Not too bad,' he replied.

'You always liked hot food though,' his mother said thoughtfully, 'I have a better test.' At that, she took another of the little peppers, and grabbed hold of Matt's cock.

'Open wide,' she giggled, and shoved the little pepper down into Matt's pee-hole, until only the stem stuck out.

Matt stared down in horror. The heat took hold slowly, but kept building until it was a raging fire. Matt's eyes started to water, and he began twitching and hoping around try to bear the heat that was raging inside his meaty rod.

'It's so hot!' Matt sobbed. He began to pull the pepper out.

'Uh, uh, young man,' his mother ordered, 'hands behind your back.'

Matt obeyed, and did his best to clasp his hands behind his back, still hopping around from foot to foot.

'I thought you said it wasn't that hot?' His mother cooed. Through his tears, he saw her reach one hand under her apron and begin playing with her nipples.

'I have an idea to help you cool down,' she said, after watching him hop around in agony for a couple minutes.

She took a small bag of ice out of the freezer. 'You can help me break up the ice,' she jiggled.

She swung the 5lbs bag of ice in a circle twice, and on the third swing smashed it between her son's legs. Matt saw stars, and collapsed onto his back.

Next thing he knew, she was standing over him. He couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She brought the bag of ice over her head, and back down. Matt screamed as his nuts were flattened like pancakes.

'Please, mommy, please,' he begged.

His mother crouched down next to him. 'Do you know what you want?' she asked him seriously. 'If you really want me to stop, I'll take the pepper out and stop this very minute. You can go to your room and play video games, and I won't even make you pay me back for the $60.'

She paused, and then asked, 'Is that what you want?'

Was it? Matt wasn't so sure. 'No mommy,' he slowly answered with a grin on his face. 'I want to be punished.'

His mother patted him on the chest and smiled. She then stood and straddled him again, giving him a good view of her swollen and glistening lips.

Up came the bag of ice, and then flat when Matt's testicles. He shrieked and writhed in pain.

The bag came up and down again with a Clunk that shook Matt's whole body and made him dizzy. From his vantage point, he could see his step-mom had begun leaking down her leg.

'Ok, one more' said his mother from above him. She grabbed both his legs, one at a time, and set one on each counters in their narrow kitchen, so that Matt's legs made a big V, and his swollen eggs sat there completely exposed.

His mom brought the bag of ice over her shoulder, held it there for what seemed like an eternity, before sending it crashing into her son's bruised ball-bag. The pain was indescribable. The bag of ice was like an iceberg, and poor Matt's balls played the role of the Titanic. His vision began to swim.

After a moment, he saw his mother standing over him, offering a hand. She helped pull him to his shaky feet, and plucked the devilish little pepper from his cock-hole.

'What's wrong with me?' Matt whimpered.

'Nothing honey, absolutely nothing,' his mother said kindly, rubbing his shoulder.

'Would you mind cutting up the zucchini?' She asked after a minute.

'Sure,' he said and began cutting, still half in a daze. He though about putting some clothes on, but decided not to.

'You want some ice?' his mother asked after a minute.

'No!' Matt yelped. 'Ice brings pain!'

They both started laughing.

A couple minutes later, Stacie got home.

'Looks like you two had fun,' she said, as she surveyed the scene.

'Your brother's had a rough day,' his mother answered with a grin. 'Speaking of which, your money should be in your bedroom.'

'Sounds good.' Stacie said with a smile, and skipped past, giving Matt a hard slap on his bare ass along the way.

Matt and his mom worked in an awkward silence for the next couple minutes.

'I have another job for you, if you prefer,' said his mom, finally breaking the silence. 'You want to lick feet while I keep chopping vegetables.'

'What do I get out of it?' Matt asked with a grin.

'Oh,' said his mom thinking. That glint had returned in her eyes. 'If you do a good job, and get my feet extra clean, I'll smash those big dirty balls of yours. Ten kicks. One for every toe you clean.'

Without another word, Matt got on his hands and knees, still completely naked, and began licking his step-mom's feet like a dog. He moaned with anticipation as he licked, his stiff cock leaking on the floor and his red, bloated nutsack flopping about between his legs.

obedientesticle
09-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Hey lws8512!

You did so well again!

The idea with the pepper-peepee was hot, burning:jumpsmile hot!

Please don't stop!!

Dude
09-08-2012, 02:48 AM
I still hope that this guy is going to lose his "assets":P
maybe with the help of some barefeet ?

lws8512
09-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Generally if a aunt or new adult female comes in then the guy can say goodbye to his jewels. I'm curious to see if that's you plan or if your going to go another way. Hope it's excellent it has been so far.
I still hope that this guy is going to lose his "assets":P
maybe with the help of some barefeet ?Hi Dude and Beardaniels,

Sorry, but permanent injury really is a turnoff for me. I probably will never write a story in which the character loses anything. Besides, if he lost his assets this couldn't be an ongoing series.

Feel free though to suggest increasingly painful things to be done to his assets... :)

Dude
09-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Alright, It's your story, and I'm going to like it anyway so :P.

How about the mom holding his balls between her feet, and the sister then stepping on top of her feet, with his balls in between?

poolman2
09-10-2012, 03:55 PM
lws8512,

WOW! This story is getting even better. I love the direction this story seems to be heading. So, seven more sisters coming to visit, huh? The wimp is in for the time of his life.

BTW, I really appreciate the enhanced foot action. I hope future chapters continue in this vein. :)

poolman2 :bananajum

westcountrylad44
09-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Great story. Looking forward to the next part.

lws8512
09-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Sorry I haven't been able to post recently. I've been super busy. Hope that changes soon.

eggs2006
10-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Yes, your short stories are great. I hope you get time to write more soon..........

lws8512
12-17-2012, 05:01 PM
I might have some free time for writing coming up, so that raises the question, what story should I work on. Options are:

1) Busting Bobby's Balls

2) http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=9718

3) This one here

4) A new story. What this last one was meant to be, a story without much plot that allows me to write 15-20 minutes at a crack more easily. It would be about a futuristic ballbusting sport. The sport itself wouldn't make a ton of sense; I really wouldn't want it to. It would just be a series of rounds that get increasingly brutal. It would be 1 slave vs. a team of dozens of women. It would start off hard, and quickly become equal to Bobby in brutality, if not more crazy.

Anyways, please let me know your preference.

Anymous1
12-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Hey Lws8512

It is really good to hear that you are ready to write again!!

As far as my preferences are concerned I am surprisingly undecided, at least as to what scenario I most prefer to see you write about.

It is a tie between option 1 (Busting Bobby's Balls) and option 4(the Futuristic Ballbusting Sport concept). I would prefer not to see option 2 continued so option 3 would be a runner up to option 1 and 4. If the Futuristic Ballbusting Sport story is written in a detailed and creative manner with insight into the characters then I think it would be a great story. If it is intended only as a short story that is continued sporadically and without much of a plot at all (even considering the fact that it is a sporting event) then I would probably like to see the Bobby story continued.

Honestly I really have been anxious to see the Bobby story continued (seriously!!) but you surprised me with coming up with the option 4 idea. There have been ballbusting competition stories in the past that have been written, a concept that I really like if it is done with thought, brutality, and detail. I am sure that you could do a great job and I definitely would love to see you try!!!

Regardless of what option you choose (option 1 or 4, no others though :Baahaha:) I would just love to read another story of your again.

Thanks as usual for reading my comments and especially for writing stories because these days there are only a few of you bb writers left.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

vandemir
12-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Options 1 or 3 please!

I love the two stories you've written here, but I couldn't get into option 2, and I'm not a fan of sci-fi in my porn.

ASeasonInHell
12-19-2012, 12:53 PM
I would love to read more of option 1. The interplay between Bobby and his mother is fantastic. I also appreciate that you include some urethral torture now and again.

poolman2
12-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Hi lws8512,

Long time no see. Too long. Glad to hear you're back. Anyway,

BOB-be, BOB-be, BOB-be... :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

Realistically, Options 1, or 4 if for some reason we can't find out what's happening to poor little Bobby now.

poolman2 :bananawin

lolforg
12-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Option 3! This story is going too well, keep it going!! :bananajum

poolman2
12-21-2012, 03:25 AM
I think it was Thoreau who said that consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. Well just to prove I'm not trammelled by consistency, let me change my vote.

Continue the story in this thread as first choice, then Bobby, then futuristic ballbusting.

I forgot just how good this thread's story is until now when I reread it. I think its even better Bobby's story. I want to read more of Matt's adventures, not to mention Stacie's and Mom's fun.

poolman2 :bananad:

Alec Anaconda, A1
12-21-2012, 12:59 PM
I might have some free time for writing coming up, so that raises the question, what story should I work on. Options are:

1) Busting Bobby's Balls

2) http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=9718

3) This one here

4) A new story. What this last one was meant to be, a story without much plot that allows me to write 15-20 minutes at a crack more easily. It would be about a futuristic ballbusting sport. The sport itself wouldn't make a ton of sense; I really wouldn't want it to. It would just be a series of rounds that get increasingly brutal. It would be 1 slave vs. a team of dozens of women. It would start off hard, and quickly become equal to Bobby in brutality, if not more crazy.

Anyways, please let me know your preference.

Why not just write what YOU want, if, and when, YOU want to write it.

Imagine that a vast solar coronal mass ejection is due to hit earth in 17 days from now; which of your stories needs telling?

Anymous1
12-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Greetings lws8512

My story preferences have not changed since my last posting, however I just wanted to emphasize that the most important thing is that you are happy about what you write. Everyone has their own preferences as to what they like but whatever you write is bound to be appreciated by most people plus doing what you enjoy usually results in a higher quality work product.

Thanks again for all of your great stories and I look forward to whatever you end up writing about.

Merry Christmas ( if you celebrate it), otherwise Happy Holidays!!!!

:bananawin:bananawin:bananawin

totaldiscord
01-02-2013, 05:31 PM
#1 Busting Bobby's Balls (a chapter about Bobby and his doctor, maybe??? ;))
#2 Futuristic ballbusting sport
#3 Continue the short story series
#4 BB-Ball

That would be my order of preference, although anything new written by you will be welcomed with open arms! :)

Anymous1
01-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey Lws8512

Any chance you have decided on what the next story will be or rather, which option you have chosen to write on. It has been a while since we heard back from you.

eggs2006
01-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Yes, your stories are so excellant. Please continue as soon as you can.

lws8512
01-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry for the delay. The time I thought I was going to have has evaporated...as it always seems to.

MAYBE this weekend I will try to write a little, no promises. If I do get a chance, I think I've decided to continue this story about Matt. I'm more familiar with it, and the next chapter wouldn't take too long to write.

eggs2006
02-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Here's hopin that you get some time to write cause your stories are so great..........

davey92
08-14-2013, 03:07 PM
This set of stories is fantastic! So happy to see you're writing again. Yours might be the best big cock/big balls ballbusting on the whole interwebs. Here's hoping you get into some orgasm denial, too; more pain and more swelling ;-)

Keep up the great work!