PDA

View Full Version : Lesbians into ballbusting?

qwyjibo557
08-23-2012, 01:49 PM
I remember reading, a year or two ago, a letter in Dan Savage's Savage Love column from a woman who enjoyed kicking a male acquaintance in the balls. She identified as 100% lesbian, so she was writing in because she was a bit confused by her kink. (I think this was the column and not the podcast--in a quick search I haven't been able to find the original).

Anyway. Putting aside the whole man-hating-angry-lesbian cliché, I think the idea of getting objectified and busted by a woman whose sole sexual interest in men is busting balls is kind of hot. Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts?

Rebecca
08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I remember reading, a year or two ago, a letter in Dan Savage's Savage Love column from a woman who enjoyed kicking a male acquaintance in the balls. She identified as 100% lesbian, so she was writing in because she was a bit confused by her kink. (I think this was the column and not the podcast--in a quick search I haven't been able to find the original).

Anyway. Putting aside the whole man-hating-angry-lesbian cliché, I think the idea of getting objectified and busted by a woman whose sole sexual interest in men is busting balls is kind of hot. Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts?

I knew a woman in university who was absolutely a lesbian, and was considered by many guys to be quite attractive. I can't say that she hated males, but she thoroughly enjoyed reading any story (true or fiction) that involved guys getting their nuts and wieners hurt, even removed.

She did tell me once that when she was a girl, she kicked a lot of boys in the nuts, and thoroughly enjoyed it. She also told me that if she knew she could get away with it, she would love to cut a guy's wiener off.

I wonder what she's up to these days.

Rebecca

Sockmess
08-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Kinda hot I must admit. Though the male hating lesbian you would think she doesn't care one bit about testicles and would be willing to destroy them. Again I like sick things.

qwyjibo557
08-23-2012, 09:01 PM
She did tell me once that when she was a girl, she kicked a lot of boys in the nuts, and thoroughly enjoyed it. She also told me that if she knew she could get away with it, she would love to cut a guy's wiener off.

I share your curiosity.

Kinda hot I must admit. Though the male hating lesbian you would think she doesn't care one bit about testicles and would be willing to destroy them. Again I like sick things.

See, that's the thing. None of the lesbians I know hate men at all, they're just not sexually attracted to them. It's the idea of a woman whose sole sexual interest in men is CBT that's intriguing/a turn on for me.

frieder2
08-24-2012, 07:48 AM
a strraigt woman avoid a real damage - so idea of a ballbusting woman that isn't interested in sex with males at all is much hotter

SamSam
08-24-2012, 12:32 PM
What a story... Absolutely love it when women talk about removing parts of a male and laughing to themselves about it..
love to be a fly on the wall when it happen

More please

John Roberts
08-25-2012, 03:43 PM
I knew a woman in university who was absolutely a lesbian, and was considered by many guys to be quite attractive. I can't say that she hated males, but she thoroughly enjoyed reading any story (true or fiction) that involved guys getting their nuts and wieners hurt, even removed.

Rebecca

I really wish I could meet this woman!

LesM
08-26-2012, 06:19 AM
You know, I'd kinda like a girl who was bi.

A woman for whom male sexuality was not totally alien.

However she could disdain phyiscal relations with me, bust my balls, then go and have hot passionate sex with her girlfriend. "Guess what I did honey! I kicked this guy's nuts!" Smoochy, Smoochy, kiss, kiss.

Just a thought.

curmudgeon
08-26-2012, 07:45 AM
I have actually done CBT with women of both straight and lesbian orientations. In my experience straight women are by far more willing to be rougher with the boys. The lesbians seemed both disintrested as well as more unsure of the whole concept.

TeethFan
08-30-2012, 04:35 PM
I doubt her motivation was sexual. Since becoming interested in this sort of fetish I've come to conclusion that very few woman - if any - are actually aroused to any significant extent by ballbusting, CBT or any activity of that nature. A way to make money/please a partner/indulge in a non-sexual fantasy motivated by resentment - those are the primary motivations for women who indulge men in these activities.

Sockmess
08-30-2012, 05:31 PM
I know of two that love cbt after Introduced it to them to the point of trying to convince the men they are with now to try it.
I spoiled them

pavel_the_dark
09-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Love the idea of a pair of lesbian women, one to take my cock and one for my balls. okay maybe extreme but the thought of giving all is quite intense.