PDA

View Full Version : Playing with dice

skweezme
08-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Dice

Here’s a dice-game I played with one of my slaves. His idea originally, but we negotiated a few items!

1 – keep cock hard
2 – stroke cock until nearly cuming. Stop
3 - squeeze balls until begging
4 – slap balls until begging
5 – Kick balls until begging
6 – Ignore begging

And another throw:

1 – 1 minute
2 – 2 minutes, etc to 6 mins

12 throws in all.

He was strapped to the Saint Andrews Cross, stretched spread-eagled. I was standing in front of him, over him, as I fastened the final strap round his waist. He wouldn’t be going anywhere.

He looked up into my eyes. I held his gaze, witnessing the transformation, the surrender. I tightened the belt one more notch. He gasped. I stepped back.

“There! You OK?”

“yes…yes Mistress!”

“Good! Then we’ll begin!”

I sauntered over to the back of the room, knowing his eyes were following my every sway. Getting him excited. Oh yes! He was hard and ready. I picked up the dice and cup.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this? Last call? I’m going to really hurt you if I get the chance!”

“Oh, Mistress…yes please!”

“OK…” I rolled the dice onto my hand. It was a two. “Aha! Let’s see…lucky you!”

He grinned in anticipation.

I threw again. Two again. Two minutes of teasing and pleasuring. He hadn’t earned that yet. But still. Rules were rules.

I smiled at him.

“Ready?”

Still grinning. So sweet. My finger traced his smile. He tried to lick me. I pulled back and took my time putting the latex gloves on. Practical. Hygienic. Increased the friction and sensation.

I reached down and took hold of his erection. He groaned and trembled as I played with him. He was dripping and oozing but I wouldn’t let him cum, held it back. He writhed and begged. I let go. He groaned.

“There! That wasn’t so bad, was it?” I peeled the glistening gloves off and put them in the bin. Picked up the dice.

It was a four this time. Looked at the list. Yes!

Alec Anaconda, A1
08-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Confused, I am.

Fact?

Fiction?

Who’s telling this?

Fun!

More?

skweezme
08-29-2012, 02:52 PM
I was so ready to give his balls a hard slapping! I loved the effect on him. It really hurt I could tell. He’d tried to explain to me how different types of ball-pain felt. For him, slapping had its own special pain. He found it difficult to take. Which I was looking forward to.

“Look! A four!” I showed him the hand with the dice on it. He gulped. My other hand smashed into his balls, palm open.

“If you’re going to scream like that I’m going to have to gag you” I warned. He nodded, trying to recover. I threw the dice again.

“And look, a five! Five minutes of me slapping your balls. You poor thing!”

“Yes Mistress”

I reached down and gently stroked them.

“Will we need the gag? Hmmm?”

“Mistress, I…”

“I think we will…” I reached over his shoulder and took a ball-gag from the wall of implements.

“Open!” I ****** the ball into his mouth, then roughly pulled his head forward to fasten the strap. I was getting into the mood.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. Five minutes. This was going to be fun!

The first couple of blows I faked, didn’t really hit him. Made him squirm, though! Then I let him have it. And harder.

My hand was stinging after five minutes, my shoulder and legs were aching a bit. Nice workout. He’d been screaming through the gag the whole time. While he was recovering I looked at the list again.

Ooops! Shouldn’t really have gagged him. Should have stopped when he was begging. Ah well! Rules are there to be broken!

Still, I took the gag off him for now. He was gasping and moaning. His pain made me tingle.

I took up the dice. Threw the next number.

A six. I consulted the list. Yes! Threw again without showing him. He hadn’t recovered yet. A One. Just one minute then. OK, better make it count!

He was sagging against the cross, but still immobilized. His balls were totally vulnerable. Already bright red from the slapping.

I made my decision.

skweezme
08-29-2012, 05:44 PM
“We won’t need the gag this time!”

“I…oh…good, Mistress…”

I smiled. If he only knew!

I was wearing ankle boots with a low heel, my favorites for kicking balls. Nice stable base. Nice hard leather protecting my toes.

I stood back a little, judging the distance, took a deep breath, and let him have it hard. I felt a bit sorry for him. But he’d agreed. And I was so enjoying it!

I looked at the clock. Just a minute to get him begging. No problem. No problem at all.

“You ok?”

“I…I…”

“That’s good!”

I kicked his balls hard again. Then again. And once more. Each blow made him scream. Scream for mercy.

I paused for breath, heart racing, nicely warm and wet and tingling. Looked at the clock.

“Just a few more…”

“No! Please! Mistress! Please…”

I was implacable. Relentless. I knew he could take quite a bit of pain. I’d never been this brutal before, though.

When I’d finished my legs were aching a bit, but it felt good.

“Just three more throws to go! Halfway through! You’re doing really well!”

He didn’t look too good. On the cross, he was retching and gulping. Tears were on his cheeks. His body was trembling in shock

I took the dice again. A five. I consulted the list. “Kick balls until begging”. This wouldn’t take long, then!

When I was finished he looked even worse. I couldn’t help feeling sorry for him. But he wanted it. And I was certainly enjoying dishing it out!

“Two more throws now…nearly finished, you poor thing! And what do we have? A five again!” I couldn’t help laughing. “Sorry! It’s not me! It’s the dice! And for how long?” I rolled again. Looked at the clock. “Two minutes…”

He was begging before my first kick. I got him full in the balls, he had no way to twist away from me. Perfect! They were bright red, turning purple.

I hadn’t been sure about going along with this type of session. I like to be totally in control, to follow my instincts and desires not rules, not a script. But I was certainly enjoying myself.

I took his cock in my hand, made it hard again. Hard enough anyway. Slapped his erection down. He cringed and cried out. I slapped it again, hard, right on the end. I remembered he’d told me that really hurt.

“Only one more throw. Nearly finished! And after you’ve had your fun, it’ll be my turn, won’t it?”

“Oh Mistress! Please…”

I slammed a slap into his bruised balls. Then again.

Fantastic feeling!

“OK, one more throw!”

The dice rolled.

skweezme
08-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Confused, I am.
Fact?
Fiction?
Who’s telling this?
Fun!
More?

Glad I've got you puzzled! Fact or fiction? Fiction, but some real-life experience in there.

skweezme
08-31-2012, 04:02 PM
“Oh! Another five! Boring” I threw again.

“Three…aaah! My favourite! Squeezing! Last one OK? Ready?”

He vaguely nodded.

“Good! You’ve been very brave” I stepped into him. Reached down to his cock. It took some coaxing, but it was soon hard in my pumping hand. I could feel the thick veins in his skin sliding up and down over his engorged shaft. I changed my strokes as his breathing changed. Playing, teasing, with him, against him.

“Would you like me to make you cum now?” I whispered in his ear. I could feel the heat off his body as I pressed into him.

“Oh…Mistress…please?!!”

I slowly stepped back, let go. His erection was jutting, twitching, dribbling.

“But we haven’t quite finished this bit yet, have we?”

“Oh Mistress…”

“Oh mistress oh shut up!” I kneed him hard in the balls. Ouch! That hurt! I had to rub my knee.

I pulled a chair over and sat between his trembling legs. His balls were looking a bit bruised, a bit battered. Perfect!

I traced a nail up his thigh towards his cock. Then along it to the end. Round the dripping end. And back down to his balls. Took hold of them, gathered the slippy orbs into my grip. Gentle, for a moment.

Then not…

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-01-2012, 04:43 AM
I kneed him hard in the balls. Ouch! That hurt! I had to rub my knee.

XD

Will there be retribution for this vicious testicular attack upon this innocent woman’s vulnerable joint?

skweezme
09-02-2012, 01:27 PM
“Aaaaw! …aaargh!... oh please Mistress…AAAARGH!”

I really love crushing balls! Always had a strong grip and love to use it. And his poor balls were already bruised and sore from the kicks and slaps and stuff. This was going to really hurt…

I crushed them together, kneading them against each other. I knew this was a killer. He screamed.

“If you beg nicely, I’ll stop. Do you want me to stop?” I carried on.

“Oh…Mistress!...please…aaargh!...please…please…sto p!”

“You sure?” I carried on. Totally unnecessary, I know. But it was fun! More than that, it was turning me on.

“Aaaargh!...oh no!...pleaaaargh!”

I relented. Let go of his balls.

“There! That wasn’t so bad was it? Hmmm?”

I stood up, stretching, giving him a nice display. I took my time, nice and slow. Made sure he noticed.

His cock was starting to get firmer when I took hold of it again. I soon made it hard. Up and down a few times. A couple of squeezes. Up and down again. A gentle rhythm. Always effective.

“Do you want me to let you cum now?” I purred, making my strokes longer, taking in the head of his cock.

“Oh!...oh!...yes Mistress!...please Mistress…”

“I wonder if you’ll be able to cum after all that? Lets see!”

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Rule change?

Double to finish!

Mike9988
09-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Dice

Here’s a dice-game I played with one of my slaves. His idea originally, but we negotiated a few items!

1 – keep cock hard
2 – stroke cock until nearly cuming. Stop
3 - squeeze balls until begging
4 – slap balls until begging
5 – Kick balls until begging
6 – Ignore begging

And another throw:

1 – 1 minute
2 – 2 minutes, etc to 6 mins

12 throws in all.

He was strapped to the Saint Andrews Cross, stretched spread-eagled. I was standing in front of him, over him, as I fastened the final strap round his waist. He wouldn’t be going anywhere.

He looked up into my eyes. I held his gaze, witnessing the transformation, the surrender. I tightened the belt one more notch. He gasped. I stepped back.

“There! You OK?”

“yes…yes Mistress!”

“Good! Then we’ll begin!”

I sauntered over to the back of the room, knowing his eyes were following my every sway. Getting him excited. Oh yes! He was hard and ready. I picked up the dice and cup.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this? Last call? I’m going to really hurt you if I get the chance!”

“Oh, Mistress…yes please!”

“OK…” I rolled the dice onto my hand. It was a two. “Aha! Let’s see…lucky you!”

He grinned in anticipation.

I threw again. Two again. Two minutes of teasing and pleasuring. He hadn’t earned that yet. But still. Rules were rules.

I smiled at him.

“Ready?”

Still grinning. So sweet. My finger traced his smile. He tried to lick me. I pulled back and took my time putting the latex gloves on. Practical. Hygienic. Increased the friction and sensation.

I reached down and took hold of his erection. He groaned and trembled as I played with him. He was dripping and oozing but I wouldn’t let him cum, held it back. He writhed and begged. I let go. He groaned.

“There! That wasn’t so bad, was it?” I peeled the glistening gloves off and put them in the bin. Picked up the dice.

It was a four this time. Looked at the list. Yes!

Sounds like a fun game.

skweezme
09-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I slowed down. Slow. Slower. Too slow.

“Ohhhh…Mistress!...please…please…?” he begged.

I kept it too slow. Just right, actually! A few gentle squeezes as well. Kept it hard. Straining. Dribbling.

He groaned. I laughed.

“Sorry! I just love being a bitch! OK! Here goes! Let’s see if you can still cum, or if I’ve been too cruel to you!”

I gradually increased the pace. He was responding. It took a while. He was still clearly in pain, his balls must’ve been really hurting. But I carried on. I knew I could do it. I was determined! Then I could feel the moment when it was beginning…

I let go and stepped back. He looked bewildered, gutted. Excellent! Made me hot! I shook the tightness out of my arm muscles. Which also made my tits bounce a little, of course, which made him stare despite everything. Which made his cock twitch and quiver even more like he was about to explode.

I slapped him hard across the face.

I wanted to punch him in the balls, but restrained myself. There was a chance that would make him cum, even with the pain. I didn’t want that. A slap was always a distraction. A shock.

A distraction…? Hmmmm! A wicked idea began to unfold in my sadistic little mind…

Beardaniels
09-03-2012, 11:20 PM
I love games but I like ones where there is a risk in playing all together like a gambling game where you bet you manhood

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-06-2012, 02:47 AM
A distraction? Hmmmm! A wicked idea began to unfold in my sadistic little mind.

Time for a nice cup of tea?

JeremySVilla
09-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Great thread! Also my favorite view.
http://www.couponsavings.info/ewa/girl.jpg
http://www.couponsavings.info/for/girl2.jpg

skweezme
09-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I pulled the chair in front of him and sat down again, facing his bruised balls and sore cock.

“OK …”

I got him hard again with one hand. Gently took hold of his tenderized balls with the other. He groaned.

“OK, I’m going to see if you can cum while I’m…distracting you!

“Please Mistress…!” he gasped

I squeezed his busted balls hard. Held them tight.

I carried on wanking him with my other hand. Not teasing now, just trying to make him cum. I squeezed his balls even tighter. He was sobbing and screaming and begging, writhing in his bonds.

“I can’t…aargh! Mistress!...please…aaargh!...I don’t think I’m going to be able to…I don’t think I’m going to…to cum Mistress!...aaaargghh!”

I laughed and let go. I stood up.

“OK! Let’s try something different then, shall we?” I smiled down at him.

skweezme
09-08-2012, 04:55 PM
I moved the chair back, out of the way.

“Which hand do you use to wank with?”

“My…my right hand, Mistress!”

“Your right hand. OK”

I unclipped it from the cross. He groaned as he moved his arm.

“Let’s see if you can bring yourself off while I’m…distracting you again, OK?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, just stepped back and slammed my boot into his balls. While he was recovering I put the chair back between his legs and sat down. I took hold of his balls in both hands. He cried out, grabbed at my grip with his free hand. I was holding tight.

I glanced at the clock.

“You’ve got five minutes. Ready?” I pushed my tits out provocatively. Relaxed my grip a little. His hand moved to his cock. I let him try get himself hard. It wasn’t happening. He was so desperate. But I’d hurt him too much.

“Come on! Three minutes left!”

“…but…Mistress…I can’t…I can’t…”

“Two minutes! Come on!” I was still just holding his balls.

He tried harder. There was some reaction. He was starting to firm up.

“Come on! Nearly there!”

“Oh yes Mistress!” he gasped, hand desperately working away.

“One minute now! Come on…” I squeezed his bruised balls hard. He screamed.

“…thirty seconds…”

I carried on crushing and kneading. He carried on screaming.

“…three…two…one…”

I let go of his balls.

“Ah well! Never mind. Not this time then!” I laughed.

THE END

BICHI
09-10-2012, 08:24 AM
The GAME is EXCELLENT Amazing with Great IDEAS.
Please go on and Think about a new GAME

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Nice one, sir!

skweezme
09-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Thank you all for kind comments! Nice to be writing again :)

poolman2
09-12-2012, 04:01 AM
skweezeme,

Pretty damn good story/account/plan/whatever this is. :bananajum

It's good to see you writing again.

poolman2 :bananawin

woodpecker
09-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Very enjoyable story, as always it was well written. Thank you for posting!

skweezme
09-14-2012, 01:50 PM
As a writer, I'd love to know which bits worked best for you? What didn't? As I told Alec earlier, this story wasn't all imagination/fantasy. Some real stuff in there, filtered into fiction.

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-15-2012, 11:54 AM
As a writer, I'd love to know which bits worked best for you? What didn't? As I told Alec earlier, this story wasn't all imagination/fantasy. Some real stuff in there, filtered into fiction.

I like almost everything, especially your story and your presentation.

- - -

The only room, I can see, for improvement, is your sentence structure punctuation.

Don’t take this as a criticism, for your work is already fully readable.

skweezme
09-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Yeah, dialogue punctuation is difficult if that's what you mean. Glad you like the story in general.