PDA

View Full Version : Swat the Fly - a BB story

smackMyNuts
09-04-2012, 11:56 AM
I was hanging out in the rec room watching a movie with some friends when a couple of the girls from down the hall came to join us. I was sitting in a chair, by myself, and Betsy, the big-titted brunette from down the hall who'd never really given me a second glance wound up sitting on the floor leaning against one side of the chair. We were facing the same direction, and she was wearing a low cut top, so when I leaned forward, I had a good view down her cleavage. Very nice. She was sort of about slender-to-normal size, but with really big boobs and a curvy body. She had pale skin and dark hair and I'd been totally into her ever since I'd first seen her, but as far as I could tell, she had no idea I existed.

We were all watching the movie and then this really big, loud fly started buzzing around. The movie was kind of slow and the buzzing wound up being really distracting. It came over near we were sitting, and Betsy stood up and picked up a magazine from the table beside me (I got another good look at her cleavage when she leaned forward). She rolled it up and started swinging. The fly was on the wall near me, and she swung at it smacking the wall hard, but the fly moved away just in time. Then, it came near me. I was sitting with my legs spread and it suddenly landed right on my crotch. Suddenly, Betsy swatted it hard, smacking the hell out of my crotch with a rolled up magazine. People may say "well, it's just paper", but it was a thick magazine tightly rolled up and that had some heft to it. It hurt a lot, and before I even realized what had happened, I had rolled up into a ball in my chair with my hands holding my nuts rocking back and forth, moaning.

It took a moment before they realized what happened, but once the rest of the room realized it, everybody laughed, especially the girls. A couple of the guys laughed and then said something like "Sorry man, I feel for you" or "Ouch!" Betsy said "Sorry," but she was smiling as she said it, looking down at me, and I got the feeling that she wasn't really sorry at all. Everyone else went back to watching the movie. After a few minutes, the pain had receded to a dull ache. I moved back to a normal sitting position, but as I did so, I realized that during the recovery time, I'd gotten a huge hard on. Now, I'd read some ball busting stories before and kind of thought that they were hot, but I'd never had my balls busted like that by a hot girl before. I was surprised at how hard my dick was, but I just shifted it a bit in my underwear to keep it off to one side and figured that no one would notice.

A couple of minutes later, there was a buzzing sound in the movie. Someone said "Is that another fly?" Betsy's roommate, Jessica said, "For Simon's sake, I hope not." (I'm Simon.)

Betsy said "Don't worry, I got it." And then she smacked me in the crotch again with the rolled up newspaper that she was still holding. It was just as hard as the first time and I wound up yelping again, and curling back up in a ball. Everyone was so surprised that they laughed again. Again, Betsy said "Oops, sorry," but it was pretty clear she was just kidding.

Everyone went back to watching the movie again, and after a minute or two I recovered once more, regaining my normal sitting posture. My cock was so very hard, and I couldn't help but want more ball abuse from her, so I kept my legs open, hoping. I didn't have to wait all that long. Another five minutes later, there was a door buzzer in the movie. "I got it," she said and smacked me in the crotch with the magazine again. I howled from the blow, my balls starting to get a little tender from the repeated blows, and again, I curled up. This time a couple of the girls laughed, but I think that the boys were starting to see it coming and feel bad about it. They sort of chuckled lightly, but nothing more, not wanting to encourage her. I wanted to encourage her, but I couldn't think straight for a couple of minutes. When I was able to pull it together, I returned to my normal sitting position.

I wasn't sure what to do to try to encourage her, but I need not have worried about it. Nothing happened for the next ten minutes, and then a telephone rang. Once more, she called out "I got it" and smacked me in the crotch with the magazine. I had no idea that that one was coming and it caught be very effectively across both balls with a really solid blow. I couldn't even yell out, just breathing really heavy and fast and first pulling myself up and then kicking some due to the pain. Only a couple of girls chuckled, but Betsy smiled just as sweetly. "Sorry," she said.

The blow itself was hard enough that I lost most of my erection, winding up at maybe half mast. When I finally got past the most intense part of the pain, I seriously considered closing my legs together because the ache was really building over time with each blow hurting more than the previous one. But, as started to readjust myself, I found myself leaning forward and getting a good view of her cleavage. And as I was looking into it, she turned towards me, and catching my eye, gave me a wink. I knew that, as painful as it was in the short term, I'd hate the missed opportunity far more if I didn't let her take another shot. And between the cleavage, the wink, and wondering what was coming, my erection was back at full staff. So, with a little reluctance, I instead spread my legs wide again. She didn't do anything for the next ten minutes or so, when finally the movie ended. Jessica said, "Well, I guess now that the movie's over, Simon's nuts are safe."

Betsy chimed right in with, "I got it" and a final forceful magazine right to my aching balls. This made Jessica laugh, but some of the other spectators just cringed. This was her hardest and most direct hit yet, and I was in the fetal position once more this time with my eyes closed. Truthfully, shortly after the hit, the pain just overwhelmed me and I lost my wood completely and just sat there rocking in my chair hoping that the pain would subside. My balls ached like they never had before and I couldn't even think straight. When I finally got past the pain, I found that the room had emptied, everyone apparently taking the end of the movie as the sign to go their separate ways. Except that Betsy was still sitting there, now on the floor in front of my chair, facing me (another good angle for catching glimpses into her deep cleavage). When she saw me open my eyes, she smiled at me.

"Oh, hi," I managed.

"So," she asked, "shall we continue this in my room?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, not wanting to seem like a pervert.

"You know," she said, "the ballbusting. You seem to be into it."

"Uh, ... " I said, unsure how to respond to that.

"Oh, come on, you don't think that I didn't notice that you kept leaving your target spread wide even after the second and third hits. And you did have a boner for most of it," she said frankly.

"I didn't realize I was that obvious," I said. "I'm new at this..

"Me too," she said. "I've watched some videos but I didn't realize what a rush it really was until I did it for myself. So, my room?"

"Sure," I replied. "Wait, what about Jessica?"

"She's already left to go study at the library. You really were pretty out of it when people were leaving, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess so." She took me by the hand and lead me down the hall to her room where she shut and locked the door behind us.

"Okay," she said, "that was pretty fun, and I got you good, but I want to really see where your limits are. So I was thinking of maybe trading up from the magazine." She went to her shelf and got out a paperback textbook she had. It was probably 300 pages and solid looking. "Let me have one good hit with this and you can masturbate with your face in my boobs. You do like the boobs right?"

"Yeah, your boobs are terrific."

"I'm glad you like them. So, do we have a deal?"

That book looked really solid when compared to the magazine, and I was nervous. But looking at her pretty smile and generous cleavage pushed me more and more towards letting her. My cock was hard in my pants and starting to twitch. The idea of having her bruise my balls and then letting me jerk off with my face buried in her tits sounded like an experience I would never forget. So, as tender as my testes were already feeling, I found my lips saying "Okay."

She guided me over to her desk chair. "Okay, go ahead and get naked," she instructed me. I felt a little awkward taking my clothes off when hers were still on, but I was willing to roll with it. I took my shirt off and then pulled down my pants and underwear. My erection jutted out bobbing and twitching in anticipation. "My, aren't you an eager beaver," she said, smiling. She had me sit in the chair with my legs spread, my low-hanging balls resting on the seat below my erect cock.

As I looked up at her, I had a thought: it would be nice to get at least a little something in advance to help me weather the pain. "Since I'm naked, would you mind at least getting topless?" I asked her.

I was surprised by how readily she agreed and then pulled her shirt over her head. Her big cream-colored bra looked like it had been designed for support, but not for support of someone whose breasts were quite as generous as hers and as a result, she was overflowing her cups, which is why I'd been able to see her cleavage so clearly despite the bra. She took her arms out from the shoulder straps and pulled her bra down to her waist, and her big breasts just came spilling out. She turned the bra around and then unhooked it and cast it aside. She gave her breasts a squeeze and lifted them just a little to let the air flow under. "It always feels good to get out of that." My cock was rock hard and I felt ready for anything. I sat on the seat and spread my legs wide. My testicles lat on the seat in front of me. She raised the book high and brought it down into my groin with a solid smash. My stomach muscles all cramped up and I felt like I was going to vomit, but I didn't. My balls felt like they had been flattened. I managed to hang onto my sensibilities just long enough to see a huge smile break out on Betsy's face, but soon I was insensible, just so engulfed in the pain that I had no idea what was around me. I don't know if I blacked out, but it kind of felt like it. I know I was in a lot of pain, but don't remember anything else.

When I finally came to, I realized that my erection was long gone, that my balls still hurt like hell, that I was still in Betsy's room, now lying on the floor in the fetal position, and, perhaps most importantly, that Betsy was now lying on her back on her bed in just her panties, having shed her shorts. She was fingering herself madly, and as I watched, she brought herself to orgasm. As I watched her body convulse in the throes of orgasm, big breasts quivering and shaking, I found that my hard-on was back with no problem. I crawled over towards the bed, and once her orgasm had subsided, she waved me on. I climbed up and lay on my back, with my head turned towards her. She lay on her side on the bed, her left breast sitting on top of the right one forming a different sort of lovely cleavage, and she pulled my face into them with one hand. Taking my cue, I reached down and started jacking off. I had no problem approaching the edge and was quite close to coming when she said, "Not quite yet, there's something missing." I stopped jerking to see what she wanted.

She sat up in bed, instead, sitting up Indian style. She gave me a little suggestive tug to get me to move my head onto her lap. She then leaned forward, her dangling breasts pressed down onto my face. She placed my hand on my cock and I started stroking. Then, using the reach afford by her position, she first gave my balls a couple of slaps which caused me to try to pull up just a little, but my head was trapped under her tits. And then, she took hold of one nut in each hand and began squeezing them. Smothered beneath her breasts, I began jerking off like a madman. She pulsed her squeezes, first lighter and then harder. As I continued to masturbate, in no time, I was again at the edge and this time, instead of asking me to hold off, she got a firm grip on my balls, one in each hand, and squeezed as though she was trying to squeeze the cum itself out of my balls. It worked, too, as seconds later, I squirted hot jets of cum. I came so hard that my cum shot completely over my chest and onto her big breasts which were still smothering my face. Letting go, she scooted out from underneath my head, and instead lay on her back and rubbed out one more thrashing and screaming in another orgasm of her own which I lay and watched, exhausted.

When she had finally recovered from that, she said to me, "You're a lot more fun than I'd realized. We should play again sometime."

"Definitely," I said, despite my aching balls.

The end.

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-04-2012, 12:17 PM
A well written, well presented, very believable and entertaining short story.

Thanks for posting.

pallone
09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Great story, thanks.

eggs2006
09-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks for posting that great story.

Takkyuu_tama
09-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Yay! very good work!

thisis4bbb
09-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Fantastic, fantastic story.

Ah, you're the one who wrote "BB in the Dorm." That's been one of my favorite stories for quite a long time. You're a great bb writer. Many thanks for your efforts!

ohowtheyhurt
09-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Wonderful story. Truly enjoyed it! - Oh :ibow4u:

Youthmane
09-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I liked it, is there a Part Two ?? :bananajum

Arcane
09-07-2012, 12:09 PM
great story

smackMyNuts
09-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Thank you for all the kind words. There probably won't be a second part to this story, but I am still writing other stories. Mostly, I've written a lot of partial stories for the last while. When (if) things get completed, I'll post them here.

skweezme
09-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Can I just add my congratulations? Very well written and believable. Thanks.

poolman2
09-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi smackMyNuts,

This is an excellent story. I very much enjoyed reading it. :bananajum

I hope you'll keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananawin

eggs2006
09-27-2012, 11:39 PM
This was a great story.....are there any more installments??