PDA

View Full Version : How to get into videos?

suckmesideways
09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Hey all,

Been on here a while and checking out the various sites out there like cbtandballbusting plus independent mistresses with clip sites.

How would I go about getting into one of these, where do these sites normally find their people?

I've contacted a few mistresses but not really heard anything back.

Just thinking of a way to indulge the fantasy without having to pay out big time, don't mind being filmed and think I have some cool ideas for stories and events.

skweezme
09-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Just thinking of a way to indulge the fantasy without having to pay out big time, don't mind being filmed and think I have some cool ideas for stories and events.

In my experience, Mistresses making videos use subs they already know. So you might be out of luck there.

skweezme
09-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Been on here a while and checking out the various sites out there like cbtandballbusting plus independent mistresses with clip sites.

How would I go about getting into one of these, where do these sites normally find their people?

Thought you were in luck...

Filming slaves needed (http://mistresslucinda.co.uk/news.html)

...but as you'll read She's only interested in subs who've sessioned with Her already, as I suspected would be the case - "Owing to the number of time-wasting enquiries I've had, I will only accept slaves who have had sessions with Me".

elotro222
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Some time ago, I read that www.meninpain.com were always looking for models, men and women, for their videos. The page was closed, but the site just changed to www.divinebitches.com, and I suspect they still need men. Go there and good luck.

suckmesideways
10-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the replies, I'll drop them a message.

Any others worth a look into?

bbslut88
10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
If you're in the UK you may be in luck. I think UK Mistress Elise (thats the name of the site) takes on if you send her a message, but she goes very hard. Another one is Kinky Kicks who take on volunteers if you're a member. There are a few more out there but I'm not sure of the names.

suckmesideways
10-04-2012, 11:14 AM
If you're in the UK you may be in luck. I think UK Mistress Elise (thats the name of the site) takes on if you send her a message, but she goes very hard. Another one is Kinky Kicks who take on volunteers if you're a member. There are a few more out there but I'm not sure of the names.

Thanks, contacted them :)

lws8512
10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Just curious, anyone know if Suburban Sensations will take new male models?