PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to write my fantasies

ludo63
09-25-2012, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone,
because I'm not a good writer and then my english isn't very good, I wondered if there was someone (I prefer woman for some reasons) who I could send my fantasy tales about ballbusting so she/he could write better and publish here then.

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Ideas are more important than good English.

Why not post a story here, and see how it goes?

VanDattum
09-25-2012, 01:51 PM

It's not often that I disagree with you Alec Anaconda, but in this case I do.

Sure, the fantasy is more important, but not by a big margin. Compare it to reading a book. If it's truly badly written you won't get really absorbed by the story. Especially with the story to be told here, being absorbed by it, contributes big time to the mental experience.

My advice would be to proceed as planned and not risk 'wasting' some good ideas.

Besides, maybe the guy will get a kick out of his story being translated by a woman? That's not that far fetched and a nice 'price' for his contribution ;-)

Cheers!
VD

skweezme
09-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Ideas are so important, I agree. But for me as a writer, my best ideas come out of the process of writing.

I also agree that good writing can make good ideas come to life and I'm still learning the craft. But we have to start somewhere. Give it a go!

kickpom
09-26-2012, 12:23 PM
What's your fantasy? If it's similar to mine I might be able to help.

No inter-family stuff though.

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-26-2012, 01:23 PM
It's not often that I disagree with you Alec Anaconda, but in this case I do.

Sure, the fantasy is more important, but not by a big margin. Compare it to reading a book. If it's truly badly written you won't get really absorbed by the story. Especially with the story to be told here, being absorbed by it, contributes big time to the mental experience.

My advice would be to proceed as planned and not risk 'wasting' some good ideas.

Besides, maybe the guy will get a kick out of his story being translated by a woman? That's not that far fetched and a nice 'price' for his contribution ;-)

Cheers!
VD

Disagreement is not a problem; I agree that bad English can ruin a good story.

However, if my post results in discussion and, hopefully, resolution of ludo63’s problem, it’s served its purpose.

VanDattum
09-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Disagreement is not a problem; I agree that bad English can ruin a good story.

However, if my post results in discussion and, hopefully, resolution of ludo63’s problem, it’s served its purpose.

I didn't mean to criticize you in any way.
My post ultimately had the same goal as yours ;-)

Cheers!
VD

try
10-02-2012, 06:04 PM

You need a bit of knowledge of the techie requirements to publish on that site. Or maybe it's my ignorance, I am a dope with IT.

Alec Anaconda, A1
10-03-2012, 07:33 AM
You need a bit of knowledge of the techie requirements to publish on that site. Or maybe it's my ignorance, I am a dope with IT.

I assume you mean this site.

When posting anything of length, I start using a document in Word 2007, globally edit each space to two spaces, then copy and paste.

The only technical part is checking the starting document is clean, one without any html code that you get when straight pasting from a web page.

If anybody is worried about posting a mess, just preview the post first; if it looks wrong, exit this site and then start again.

However, I think ludo63’s concerns were primarily with his command of English.

msms
10-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Hello everyone,
because I'm not a good writer and then my english isn't very good, I wondered if there was someone (I prefer woman for some reasons) who I could send my fantasy tales about ballbusting so she/he could write better and publish here then.

Send us some ideas about what you like -
Who does the busting? schoolgirls/karate class/burglar captured/sadistic divorcee/female manager/famous person/etc.,
What kind of bust? smack/knee/kick/weapon/**********
End result? all live happily/pain/crying/bleeding/etc.

Your move!

skweezme
10-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I'd still suggest you have a go at writing stuff yourself. It's amazing what can come up when you start writing a story!

Dix
10-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Hello everyone,

The best stories come from the heart of the person who has the inspiration. Why not write it here in your own language and spend time in the writing of it describing your feelings, fears, excitement, thoughts, etc. Don't hurry to the end result. The main idea is to share what you feel "inside" and share the experience of your dreams.
After you write it, someone here can do a simple computer translation and then post it back on this forum.
Never underestimate your own abilities on anything that is your passion.
My opinion........