PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only man here that doesn't want to be busted by an angry woman?

kneetarget
09-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Destroyed testicles? No thanks!

To me the fun in ballbusting is when you do it with a woman you love. It's about trust and vulnerability. It's a special moment you can share where you allow yourself to be at your most vulnerable just for her.

It's about trusting someone enough that you will literally let her have you by the balls. It's about trusting her to push your limits, but not to seriously hurt you.

To me it's serious intimacy, not something to be done with a woman you don't 100% trust.

The best bit? After you've been kicked/kneed/squeezed you go on to have normal loving sex. The feeling of being inside her and climaxing while your testicles are still aching from what she did to them is amazing.

Surely it's not just me?

johnny_cockNballs
09-25-2012, 05:25 PM

To me the fun in ballbusting is when you do it with a woman you love. It's about trust and vulnerability. It's a special moment you can share where you allow yourself to be at your most vulnerable just for her.

It's about trusting someone enough that you will literally let her have you by the balls. It's about trusting her to push your limits, but not to seriously hurt you.

To me it's serious intimacy, not something to be done with a woman you don't 100% trust.

The best bit? After you've been kicked/kneed/squeezed you go on to have normal loving sex. The feeling of being inside her and climaxing while your testicles are still aching from what she did to them is amazing.

Surely it's not just me?

Life has its variety!

I have been through the spectra of BB from past 18 yrs, & started when I was adult in my 20 yrs age, & got the courage to "Live" my thoughts & fantasy. I did a blog called Tamahimeden (means BB Princess) in middle 1990's. That was before hi-speed INTERNET & had slow crap quality. I didn't speak English that time, so I couldn't know it was popular my blog outside Japan.

I like all kinds of mood for BB ~ quick attack, revenge, playful, loving gentle, lol. I make my Lady mad & she get revenge to squeeze my balls, or kick me. My best type of BB is when my Lady gets me "unexpected." She know I love this! It really makes me feel helpless & vulnerable to get BB attack from her when I can't see it! :wooow

Have fun, be happy! :thumbup

blancanvas
09-26-2012, 12:44 AM
you mean you don't want your balls smashed in some dark dungeon by an angry bull-dyke clad in leather? :thumbup

kickpom
09-26-2012, 10:00 AM
For me, it depends on my mood and who's busting me. I usually have a laugh with the younger ladies, they have fun kicking me in the balls.

However sometimes I enjoy aving an older domme take control and bust me hard. I like the thrill of not knowing how hard and how far she's going to go which excites me. Obviously she would know my hard limits but shed push them and I'd fear the next kick. I find it a rush.

So I like both :)

skweezme
09-26-2012, 01:55 PM
You're not the only one here. Angry wouldn't be safe. playful cruelty is more like it :D

i am jacks username
09-26-2012, 02:32 PM
I did a blog called Tamahimeden (means BB Princess) in middle 1990's. That was before hi-speed INTERNET & had slow crap quality. I didn't speak English that time, so I couldn't know it was popular my blog outside Japan.

You were the man behind Tamahimeden? Let me just say thank you. Your blog was absolutely fantastic. There were some clips on there that are among my favorites to this day.

uspsfanalan
09-26-2012, 09:22 PM
I hear you on this one. I like both. Sometimes I'm in the mood for bitchy ball punching, sometimes I would rather see a nice sensual squeeze. It just depends what mood I'm in.

This is one of my favorite clips. It's like she's flirting with Brother Love, she doesn't quite know if she wants to bust his nuts hard or not. Once she gets a few good hits in she's almost hooked on it. It's mostly a hot girl having fun getting some hits in. I love it. Ballbusting starts 8 or 9 minutes in. It reminds me of some hot girls I used to flirt with back in highschool, loving the attention but still a bit innocent. This is how I would like to be busted.

http://www.spankwire.com/Jenni-Lee-the-extreme-ballbuster/video162289/

Unfortunately my wife is a bit shy on the busting. Her number one thing is not to seriously hurt me, which is really good. But, I'd like things a bit harder. It's sometimes hard to get into it when she looks so concerned about me and she's barely even tapped my balls. Kind of ruins the mind fuck that is really at the base of this whole fetish.

poolman2
09-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Hi johnny_cockNballs,

I loved Tamahimeden. The video and stills were great. Thanks very much for making them available to us. :bananajum

Incidentally, they wouldn't happen to still be available would they?

poolman2 :bananad:

Selftailer
09-27-2012, 02:05 AM
This is a great surprise johnny_cockNballs, we all enjoyed Your videos and loved Tamahimeden blog. I am sure that the majority of members of this forum have been dreaming about the videos You relized and published. So now it's time to say we are all very greateful to You. Domo Arigato

:ibow4u:

eric B
10-02-2012, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't want to be busted by an angry woman. I don't think women are so sexy when they're flustered.

JoshGecko
10-02-2012, 03:45 PM
The angrier the better for me:)

try
10-02-2012, 05:56 PM

Surely it's not just me?

Know what you mean, but my fantasy is a very angry lady.

try
10-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Life has its variety!

I have been through the spectra of BB from past 18 yrs, & started when I was adult in my 20 yrs age, & got the courage to "Live" my thoughts & fantasy. I did a blog called Tamahimeden (means BB Princess) in middle 1990's. That was before hi-speed INTERNET & had slow crap quality. I didn't speak English that time, so I couldn't know it was popular my blog outside Japan.

I like all kinds of mood for BB ~ quick attack, revenge, playful, loving gentle, lol. I make my Lady mad & she get revenge to squeeze my balls, or kick me. My best type of BB is when my Lady gets me "unexpected." She know I love this! It really makes me feel helpless & vulnerable to get BB attack from her when I can't see it! :wooow

Have fun, be happy! :thumbup

Having read the praise you're getting in this thread, I wish I'd been online in the nineties and could have seen your blog.

Will692
10-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Personally I don't find anyone who's angry or enraged to be sexy or beautiful at such times. An encounter under those conditions seems more like an assault than play.

Zatark
10-03-2012, 09:53 AM
It's not just you kneetarget.

snakkhammer
10-03-2012, 05:30 PM
http://www.literotica.com/s/annes-ball-busting-pleasure

I definitely like the sensual side of it more. This story is one of my all time favorites for that reason

colombuspolo
10-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I prefer being ballbusted by someone I share mutual love and trust with. Letting her do those things to my balls bring us closer.

msms
10-04-2012, 02:36 PM

Surely it's not just me?

No it's not just you. I'm with you all the way. Only difference is that we love to do it doggy style so she can squeeze my balls when she orgasms - and that makes me cum too!

xxmacemanxx
10-04-2012, 06:47 PM
I feel the same way, out of anger just isn't as satisfying.

squeezemyballsplease
10-05-2012, 01:32 AM
No, you're sure not the only one.
I too fear the force of angry women a lot.

And I've got reasons.

darkwing
10-05-2012, 08:19 PM
I tend to agree with you more. It really helps to have someone who you really trust to do all these things with. The thrill is more in the imagined possibilities and getting to the edge of danger than in having it actually happen.:o

elotro222
10-09-2012, 03:02 PM
The problem of an angry partner is not about cruelty. I also like a cruel, or better said, an adventurous girlfriend who is willing to inflict a lot of pain. But she does not need to be angry. An angry person is not enjoying what she does. If she is merely doing it for vengeance, or is disgusted by the entire situation, it is definitely a turn off for me. Not to mention that she will surely end the torture sooner rather than later, and with minimum effort on her part.
What really excites myself is her own excitement to play with me. I confess that from time to time I also get off on stories about crazy mistress capable of ********** males, but the ones that touch my heart are plots about real girls who like the men they play with. And yet they like to make them suffer a lot. Not for the sake of pain, and certainly not to "destroy testicles", because pain is just an instrument. And the purpose is very near to what the original poster said about an intimate moment, albeit a vulnerable one. But then, is not every sexual moment something intimate and vulnerable, even vanilla sex?
Apart from that, can anyone tell more about that Tamahimeden blog?
Thanks.