PDA

View Full Version : Testing the Testes, a story I wrote

spidermale
09-25-2012, 05:01 PM
I published my first story on Fetlife. Then someone I know who is awesome turned it into a ********** caption series. If you don't like BBW's, then you should just read the story and skip the photos. But if you are into chubby girls and **********, by all means.
images: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3666758/Testing-the-Testes

Story:
"Hey sleepyhead, you gonna stay in bed all day?" Ugh. Michelle can be so cheerful in the morning. Today she's incredibly excited. Because today is the day she's having me *********. My names Mike, and I'm about to become a eunuch.

I've been with Michelle for years. I told her again and again, that she owned me. She calls me her puppy. We've been playing games for years, but she dropped a bombshell on my last month when she told me to get my vacation time set, because she had a surprise for me. Of course I did what I was told. Once the vacation was all set, she showed me the calendar. Saturday, August 18th had been circled in red. On the 8, was a drawing of a pair of scissors..."Um, what is that?" " It's your big day, puppy. My surprise for your birthday this year is your getting neutered." She must have seen on my face that I thought I was in for a week of play, fucking, torture, all for my birthday." I'm not kidding...we've played around with this for such a long time, and I thought if I was really going to make you do this, then I was going to do it while you were still healthy and we could enjoy ourselves later...and what better time than on your birthday! Hehehe!"

Saturday, August 18th. I took a shower, and thought about tugging on my dick when Michelle stuck her head in the curtain and said"You had better not cum in there...It's your big "SNIP" day and I'll tell you when you can come. Wash up and come to breakfast." I got dressed, and sat down at the breakfast table. "What are we having?" "Eggs...I thought it was symbolic...I cracked those poor little eggs for what was inside, and that's close to what's gonna happen to you today." I frowned. "Aw, poor puppy. Don't be so sad. It's just your balls. Well, my balls. And today I get to keep them for real. I know this is a big deal for you, Hell, it was a big deal for me to get this all set up with my friends Julie the nurse and Sarah the urologist...I had to do a little bit of convincing but luckily, it's a lot easier convincing girls to cut a set of balls off than it is to get a guy to agree to it...Good thing I own my own puppy, right?"

We walked out to my car. " I think I'll drive...you may be sore later, and I think it's kind of empowering, driving your big ballsy muscle car..soon neither of will have balls, right puppy?" I know she was teasing...and it was making me hard...but I was also kind of sad. I've had a lot of fun over the years with my balls, and I know she has too, but I did tell her she owned me. I did tell her whatever happened to me happened to me because it was what she wanted. I can't argue with that, you know? In the beginning she used to worry about doing permanent damage to my balls, until I told her that if it was meant to be, it was meant to be. I just never thought she'd, well, premeditate my emasculation.

As we were driving, she had her hand on my crotch, rubbing my bulge."Mmm...you're pretty stiff! I bet your balls are boiling, so plump and aching to come." "Yeah, I mean I know we just had sex last night, but you know, when you're taking a guy to get snipped, the least you can do is let him come one last time as a real man." "True...but your my puppy today. Last night was your last night as a real man. Today, you're my puppy. At least while your with me. And I'm taking my puppy to be neutered today! Snippity snip!" All this talk was driving me crazy. My cock head was leaking pre cum and I had to come, I had to think of a way to get that last load out before...before I let her have me *********.

"So how did you arrange this?" "Well, you know it's illegal to just whack a set of healthy nuts off. Julie and Sarah know about your little fetish, and we were having coffee together one day, and the subject came up. Sarah asked me if I'd ever have you snipped for real, and I told her how from time to time I thought about it, because the only sex life it would affect was yours. She told me that sometimes during Vasectomies, there are complications. And that sometimes in a few months that the man has to come back and have the testicles removed. I just laughed, because that's pretty funny. But the more we joked about it, the more we realized we were planning something...I was obviously worried about Sarah's career and she told me that if you signed a waiver, legally allowing her to do as she saw fit in the realm of your care, that it would be ok."

Wow. "So what happens?" "Well, you go in for your little Vasectomy, and Sarah discovers a problem...There's enough scar tissue on your balls right now from all our play time that the tissue could look mysterious...That maybe a biopsy is in order...And both balls? My goodness, I bet you wouldnt want to find out in a few months that you had cancer...better to remove the organs, send them out for testing, and hope you're ok...Ok minus your balls of course. Hehe, Testing the Testes!"
We pulled into the office park, and went inside. The receptionist had us fill out all the forms, and I kept thinking each minute with my balls is my last. And yet, my cock would not stop throbbing. Maybe I could rub one out after I changed into my gown...CRACK I looked up, and the receptionist was cracking walnuts and eating them. Jesus Christ, like I needed to see that. Michelle just laughed.

I went into the room, got undressed, and Michelle walked in."I know what you were thinking. Uh-uh. When you come, for the LAST TIME, it will be at my say so, understood?" She looked very serious. "Yes." "Good puppy. I promise, you'll get your all important last time. It will calm you down and help you accept what's about to happen to you." That made me feel a little better. "Puppy?" "Yes Michelle?" What's going to happen to you? I want to hear it from you." " You decided your puppy doesn't need his balls anymore. That it was time for him to be neutered. And today my balls get taken away, because you own me." She passionately kissed me."I love you for this. Now get on the table..."
Julie walked in and said "Hi Michelle! How's our patient?" "Sad and a little scared...plus he's on edge because he hasn't come since last night." "Aw, poor little guy. Well, I'm going to wheel him into the surgery center and prep him, you're welcome to come watch.""Oh, I wouldnt miss this for the world."

Julie wheeled me into the surgery room, and got between the stirrups. "Wow, I see he has a tentpole...I would think he'd be too scared. It's like he wants it.""Oh, he wants it. He's just always been too scared to ask." Julie pulled out the emla cream and the hyperdermic needle."Ok, what Im going to do is give you a small injection to numb the cords for your "Vasectomy". This will sting a little but it's better than no anesthesia at all when we cut you open."

OW! Small injection my ass! Fuck! "Ok, he's prepped!" Sarah walked in. "Hi Michelle, Mike, ready? Julie, did you prep him?" "Yes I did, we're just waiting for the injections to take effect." Michelle spoke up." Well, since we're waiting...do you guys mind if I give him a wank one last time? I know it's going to look different down there the next time I see it and I thought he might relax a bit." "Go right ahead. I wouldnt want to "slip" with the razor right?" All three of them thought that was hilarious.

Michelle grabbed my cock like we were at home, in bed...tugging, twisting, a motion I've felt a million times but somehow this time was more special. I was rock hard, and moaning lightly. Michelle kept looking at my cock, then at me, than back to my cock. When I erupted, I shot on me, on Michelle, the gown, and just as my last spurts were coming up, she slowly slid her mouth over my cock, started sucking, and slowly drew her mouth back until she kissed the tip. " I wanted to remember your taste, while you still had full eggs dear hehe."

With that, Julie cleaned me up while Sarah put her gloves on, and got her scalpels. Michelle lifted my gown so that I could watch the operation."I think it's important you see what's going on." Sarah got down between my legs with her scalpel, as Michelle stood next to me lightly rubbing my temple. "It's ok puppy, you know this is for the best." I felt so relaxed from my ejaculation, that I really didn't seem to mind as much. I accepted my fate. All this meant was instead of pawing at Michelle when I wanted to fuck, Michelle would come to me when she wanted my fingers, my tongue, hey maybe with drugs I could still get it up, and we could fuck longer without me coming. I mean, how many people can say they have this?
Sarah said"Oh dear, it looks like something may be wrong with his left 0testicle...it doesn't look right to me. I'm sorry but it's going to have to come off so we can test it." I knew what she was doing. She was just going through the motions so it sounded legitimate. She clamped down the cord, tied it off, and took her scalpel, and with three short cuts, my left ball that had been there my entire life, was now in a surgical tray. Michelle breathily whispered in my ear"One down, one to go..."
As Julie assisted, Sarah opened up the right side and worked my testicle free. "I hate to have to tell you this Mike, but the right one looks worse than the left...I'm afraid I have to remove that one too. This might be a big shock to you, but you can work through this." The same steps were repeated, and sure enough, there were four people in that room with no balls.

I hobbled out of there with an ice pack for my groin. Michelle took me to CVS for painkillers and antibiotics, and we went to the pharmacy. "Take a seat hon, I don't want you to pop a stitch." People were looking at me because I had an ice pack on my crotch. The young pharmacy tech asked if she could help Michelle, and she replied "Oh yes, I'm here to pick up a prescription for Mike Jones, that's my boyfriend sitting over there. He's pretty sore from getting ********* so he can't stand here to pick up his painkillers." The tech smirked and said "I'm sorry, he just.." "...Was *********, yes, about 45 minutes ago. It's just a little operation, I don't know what the big deal is. Men can be babies sometimes I guess." The tech was trying to stifle a laugh as Michelle was speaking loudly enough so that anyone in earshot could hear that I left my manhood in a surgical tray 45 minutes ago. As the tech was looking in the system for my name, Michelle said"Do you think I should get him a sympathy card? Maybe a get well soon? I don't think you guys sell ********** cards so maybe I should just get him one that says sorry for your loss? Ha!" They filled my RX, and Michelle helped me back to the car.

As we drove away, Michelle said"Ok puppy, I'm going to let you rest for a few days, because you've been through a lot. But I have plans for you when you feel better. Happy Birthday, my neutered puppy!" We drove off into the sunset, a girl, and her freshly neutered puppy.

Takkyuu_tama
09-26-2012, 10:33 AM
"Puppy?" "Yes Michelle?" What's going to happen to you? I want to hear it from you." " You decided your puppy doesn't need his balls anymore. That it was time for him to be neutered. And today my balls get taken away, because you own me." She passionately kissed me."I love you for this. Now get on the table..."

:thumbup
Now that is hitting the right buttons

spidermale
09-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Thanks! It's nice to hear feedback.

poolman2
09-27-2012, 06:24 PM
spidermale,

You have written a very good story. It does not really fit my preferences, but still you write quite well. I hope you'll continue with your excellent writing.

poolman2 :bananawin

pallone
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Indeed it's a nice story, well written, thanks.