PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting and femdom terms in non-english languages?

sunk
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We did this a while ago but I thought we might try again. What are some terms for ballbusting and femdom related topics in foreign languages that you know of? Also words for things like "girl power" or "ballbuster" might be good to know too. :)

Knowing these might help us find some good stuff we might otherwise not be able to find.

dzwitch
10-08-2012, 04:43 PM
We did this a while ago but I thought we might try again. What are some terms for ballbusting and femdom related topics in foreign languages that you know of? Also words for things like "girl power" or "ballbuster" might be good to know too. :)

Knowing these might help us find some good stuff we might otherwise not be able to find.

I think there was another thread on this subject here a time ago. May be you want to look for it. By now, Spanish:

"patada en los huevos" -> kick in the balls

huevos can be cojones or pelotas as well

Another way to say it is "patear los huevos"

In Protuguese "kick" is "joehlada" and "balls" can be "ovos"

Sometimes I find things by using eierkick that seems to be the equivalent of ballkick in German

sunk
10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
I think there was another thread on this subject here a time ago. May be you want to look for it. By now, Spanish:

Sometimes I find things by using eierkick that seems to be the equivalent of ballkick in German

Thanks! Yes I think I started one of those old threads. :) Sometimes what I have problems with is the conjugations and the masculine and feminine forms in some languages. Like instead of "patear" they use "patadan" or such. I wish I paid better attention in Spanish and French class! ;)

nijan0
10-11-2012, 07:30 PM
"calcio/ginocchiata/colpo nelle palle/coglioni/testicoli/(in mezzo alle gambe)"
kick/knee/hit in the balls, in Italian

coup de pieds dans le couilles
French

I'd love to have the japanese and the russian, I had them once and used to find some good stuff

Takkyuu_tama
10-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Japanese ( 日本語 にほんご nihongo) :
金蹴り きんけり キンケリ kinkeri (ballkicking, literally 'golden kick') Sometimes also
タマケリ 玉蹴り たまけり tamakeri for ballkicking but not as common
金玉 きんたま キンタマ kintama (balls)
you may also have to search these with the n ん ン replaced by a circle, like き〇たま き〇玉 キ〇タマ for censored versions (like f*ck)
玉潰し タマ潰し たまつぶし 玉つぶし たま潰し tamatsubushi (ball crushing <--this can apply to kicking videos/stories etc as well).

S女 S-jo (Sadistic Woman) M男 M-otoko(Masochistic Man)

Good luck with these!

nijan0
10-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Japanese ( 日本語 にほんご nihongo) :
金蹴り きんけり キンケリ kinkeri (ballkicking, literally 'golden kick') Sometimes also
タマケリ 玉蹴り たまけり tamakeri for ballkicking but not as common
金玉 きんたま キンタマ kintama (balls)
you may also have to search these with the n ん ン replaced by a circle, like き〇たま き〇玉 キ〇タマ for censored versions (like f*ck)
玉潰し タマ潰し たまつぶし 玉つぶし たま潰し tamatsubushi (ball crushing <--this can apply to kicking videos/stories etc as well).

S女 S-jo (Sadistic Woman) M男 M-otoko(Masochistic Man)

Good luck with these!

Thanks, can you give us a colloquial term, the one a vanilla person would use for a personal video on youtube for instance. Not the translation of ballbusting, but rather of something as simple as "in the groin/nuts/balls". Also, do Japanese use youtube or you have an japanese website?

sareena
10-15-2012, 11:57 AM

Actually, in portuguese "kick" is "chute", "joelhada" is related to kneeing.
"chute nas bolas" = "kick in the balls"

Digo
10-16-2012, 07:58 AM
In portuguese/ Brazilian:

kick = chute
Knee = joelhada
balls = bolas
testicles = testículos
eggs = ovos
sack = saco
ballkick = "chute no saco" or "chute nas bolas"
ballsknee = "Joelhada no saco" or "Joelhada nas bolas"