PDA

View Full Version : **********

lws8512
10-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi All,

I was wondering why there aren't more video clips with ballbusting during sex. It could be any of the following:

A) Guy eats girl out while his balls are beaten (I know this has been done before, but not a lot).

B) Guy is inside of girl (reverse cowgirl maybe) and while he is in her, she beats his balls with her fist.

C) Guy has dildo rammed up his butt, and then gets beaten.

D) Guy get his cock stuffed (not really sex, but still something being shoved in someone) and gets his nuts knocked around.

There are a lot of variations, especially with more than one girl. I'm surprised that with all the interesting possibilities you don't see it more often.

P.S. Sorry for the title. No clue why the system didn't like it. It was s_xbusting

farmboyky
10-09-2012, 07:53 AM
I know I have video from a C4S site where it is two girls and one guy. He starts to have sex with her, doggy style, the other girl goes behind the guy and smacks them around. When he gets close to cumming she squeezes his balls and pulls them back, ******* him to pull out of the other girl.

I also believe I have other videos with two girls and one guy in a similar situation. It will take me a while to find them in my collection.

Takkyuu_tama
10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi All,

I was wondering why there aren't more video clips with ballbusting during sex.

Because I can't find a decent video host XD

pete40
10-09-2012, 08:05 AM
I know I have video from a C4S site where it is two girls and one guy. He starts to have sex with her, doggy style, the other girl goes behind the guy and smacks them around. When he gets close to cumming she squeezes his balls and pulls them back, ******* him to pull out of the other girl.

I also believe I have other videos with two girls and one guy in a similar situation. It will take me a while to find them in my collection.

Wow i would love to see these video's Farmboy.

farmboyky
10-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Here is the first one. I am not sure if it is the right clip, but it is the right studio.

http://www.clips[remove]4sale.com/8875/472194

tobby
10-11-2012, 08:45 AM
www.pimpednutz.com/preview/sex[remove]busting/